For the Children ...

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
138 posts
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Olivaw » 14 Nov 2020, 9:51 pm » wrote: There is a huge difference between encouraging a family member to follow a moral path and attempting to dictate morality for the entire country.

Then stop doing that with cancel culture and with a sick party whose sick agenda is to endow prepubescent children with sexual agency, you **** freak.

Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
ForestRock » 14 Nov 2020, 9:26 am » wrote: I think you are largely right, however I offer this thought; There is a difference between Trumpists and Republicans. I am mostly a Republican (refugee these days); Trumpists are something else. Critical reasoning, thinking doesn't happen. They receive their orders from Hannity, Ingraham and Dobbs; there is no formulation of opinion based on training, education or experience. They repeat what those three say absent thought. If we are to get these sheep to participate in a functioning democratic system, it's those three we have to change. If Sean Hannity said tomorrow, that Communism is wonderful, without a thought Trumpists would be knitting hammers and sickles and singing The Internationale...many of them brag about their fealty to Trump. It is sad and pathetic but it is what it is...The good news is that three people (Hanniity, Ingraham and Dobbs) order 70 million as to what opinions they will have. Deal with those three (legally, morally and ethically-we are not them) and the Trumpists will follow.

Just notice, forest gump, that you are getting kudos for your dreck from people like isasmell, who has made a hobby of being an abortion recipient, and a cuck like ricky tavy, who has argued passionately for the right of sexually confused men to shower and play sports with his daughter.

You're a big hit with the climate cultists - congratulations on rising like real estate to your highest and best use, boy.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Coolguy10013 » 14 Nov 2020, 6:34 pm » wrote: LOL! Exactly! 

Honestly, I think it plays a huge part of why he won the election, especially when it comes to the "blue wall" states.

Yes, because he perfectly represents democrats - old, white, capitalists who suck banker dick.

You should check your history books - you would be amazed to learn that democrats were once the labor party in this country, before they became the chicken hawk militarist wall street banker party.

Google it, retard - it's true.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Isabel » 14 Nov 2020, 6:34 pm » wrote: Don't bother trying to appeal to their concern for their children.p.

Says the abortion queen!          

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Olivaw » 14 Nov 2020, 9:51 pm » wrote: A donkey is not a consenting adult.   

There is a huge difference between encouraging a family member to follow a moral path and attempting to dictate morality for the entire country.

Let’s explore the height of your arrogance. Will you be satisfied with laws imposing Tai’s sexual morality on every American or should the state use its coercive power to impose your religion too?

LOL..............LOL............
"A donkey is not a consenting adult".
LOL..............LOL............I must admit that I have never heard that statement in a morality discussion !!
I am willing to give you an A+ for originality.               LOL................

Sense the dawn of time, all men, of all tribes,.........have had standards of sexual morality.

What the queers do was disgusting 100,000yrs. ago to the Homo Sapiens and to the Neanderthal.
The queers even know it is wrong......though they wish to pretend otherwise.

""Last Dance for Mary Jane".
                                                            Tom Petty  (U-tube)
I liked the song.    It was deep.
But necrophilia is still...............sexual perversion.      
Brother & sister getting married?       I cannot roll w/ that.        Maybe you can.    For me.....  
not cool.    I am Texas Libertarian.        Some people I can live with......and some people I don't want
to live with.     I want all queers to move out of Texas to San Francisco......and then live happily ever
after. 

I rest my case.    

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Cannonpointer » 14 Nov 2020, 9:53 pm » wrote: Then stop doing that with cancel culture and with a sick party whose sick agenda is to endow prepubescent children with sexual agency, you **** freak.
Consenting ADULTS, you sick ****.

The only way Trump gets to 270 is if he loses 50 pounds

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Olivaw » 14 Nov 2020, 10:23 pm » wrote: Consenting ADULTS, you sick ****.
Yes, you sick **** - consenting ADULTS.

So stop defending a party with an agenda to endow CHILDREN with sexual agency, fruit cake.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

Why can’t I add image? Is the software screwing up on server side or on my side
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
SJConspirator » 14 Nov 2020, 10:47 pm » wrote: Why can’t I add image? Is the software screwing up on server side or on my side

Try the identical operation with a different browser. If it still doesn't work, figure out a work around.

For example, when I can't copy-paste an image - which is all the **** time with fire fox, - I try to get my hands on a jpeg of that image, and I paste the url of the jpeg. The site opens it for me.

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 14 Nov 2020, 10:20 pm » wrote: LOL..............LOL............
"A donkey is not a consenting adult".
LOL..............LOL............I must admit that I have never heard that statement in a morality discussion !!
I am willing to give you an A+ for originality.               LOL................

Sense the dawn of time, all men, of all tribes,.........have had standards of sexual morality.

What the queers do was disgusting 100,000yrs. ago to the Homo Sapiens and to the Neanderthal.
The queers even know it is wrong......though they wish to pretend otherwise.

""Last Dance for Mary Jane".
                                                            Tom Petty  (U-tube)
I liked the song.    It was deep.
But necrophilia is still...............sexual perversion.      
Brother & sister getting married?       I cannot roll w/ that.        Maybe you can.    For me.....  
not cool.    I am Texas Libertarian.        Some people I can live with......and some people I don't want
to live with.     I want all queers to move out of Texas to San Francisco......and then live happily ever
after. 

I rest my case.    
AFAIK there have been periods and societies history when homosexuality was acceptable,  periods/societies when it was punishable by death and everything between. Homosexuality can even be found in nature. 

The societal imperative to encourage procreation and is long gone. In the absence of that, what societal benefit is offered by prohibiting non procreative sex between consenting adults in its various forms. 

————

Incest can also be found in nature and throughout history. 

The genetic risk associated with incestual procreation is high. There is a logical argument to be made for prohibiting it so I am not going to argue that. 

————-

If and when they invent humanoid sex robots, would you ban them? Is sex with a machine only OK if the machine is in the form of a member of the opposite sex?

Again, I’m talking only about consenting adults in non coercive relationships.

@Pengwin , afaik this is your specialty so please correct me if I have erred in my assertions above.  

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Olivaw » 14 Nov 2020, 10:56 pm » wrote: AFAIK there have been periods and societies history when homosexuality was acceptable,  periods/societies when it was punishable by death and everything between. Homosexuality can even be found in nature. 

The societal imperative to encourage procreation and is long gone. In the absence of that, what societal benefit is offered by prohibiting non procreative sex between consenting adults in its various forms. 

————

The genetic risk associated with incestual procreation is high. There is a logical argument to be made for prohibiting it so I am not going to argue that. 

————-

If and when they invent humanoid sex robots, would you ban them? Is sex with a machine only OK if the machine is in the form of a member of the opposite sex?

@Pengwin , afaik this is your specialty so please correct me if I have erred in my assertions above.

You have not answered the question about your line.
Sex w/ a machine ??    Doesn't you wife have a vibrating dildo ??

Well then......if you are going there......then let me ask you a question.
Clones. 
Human Clones.   What if Halle Berry's DNA was cloned.     
And that clone, named Halle-#2..............was put on the auction block.......and I won her
for $400,000.   

Would you mind if I took her home and made her.......my 'house slave' ?
(it is just a clone)                                                                         

P.S.  Please don't try and out-think me.
        I am way too fast for you.                                                          

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 14 Nov 2020, 11:33 pm » wrote:
Clones. 
And that clone, named Halle-#2..............was put on the auction block.......and I won her
for $400,000.   

(it is just a clone)                                                                         

Clones would have the same rights as the original.

The rights of human-hybrids, other crossbreeds, and autonomous A.I. is where things will get interesting.

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 14 Nov 2020, 11:33 pm » wrote: You have not answered the question about your line.
Sex w/ a machine ??    Doesn't you wife have a vibrating dildo ??

Well then......if you are going there......then let me ask you a question.
Clones. 
for $400,000.   

(it is just a clone)                                                                         

P.S.  Please don't try and out-think me.
        I am way too fast for you.                                                          
Your braggadocio is noted with amusement. 

Re-read the paragraph where I clearly said humanoid robots. Then brag some more about your intellectual prowess that led you to dildos.   

On that topic, should the state use its coercive power to prevent males from using dildos? 

Is your Halle Berry clone self aware? Would you favor the creation of self aware human clones? Should they be considered beasts of burden? Does your desire to impose your morality on others extend to defining classes of humans, some of whom can be owned and abused?

I’d give that a hard NO. Slavery cannot be consensual because the relationship is coercive. Don’t you agree? 

You’ve yet to get beyond “consenting adults” 

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 15 Nov 2020, 12:07 am » wrote: Then brag some more about your intellectual prowess that led you to dildos.   

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 14 Nov 2020, 11:50 pm » wrote: Clones would have the same rights as the original.

The rights of human-hybrids, other crossbreeds, and autonomous A.I. is where things will get interesting.
The entire concept of rights is nonsensical unless an all powerful god does in fact exist and destroys anyone who violates our rights.

I don't believe that. Therefore there are no rights. There is only privileges that some category of people have the power to protect.

You cannot cross the is-ought distinction. What 'Freedoms' you think people ought to have is irrelevant unless they have the power to enforce it.

But if they have too much power then naturally they will trample on the 'Freedoms' of weaker people.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 15 Nov 2020, 1:20 am » wrote: The entire concept of rights is nonsensical unless an all powerful god does in fact exist and destroys anyone who violates our rights.

I have no issue with the concept of "rights", as long it is remember that they are established by man and the only real ones are those which you can get enforced.

And the God you'd want BTW, would be one that destroyed someone before they violated your rights...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 14 Nov 2020, 10:56 pm » wrote: AFAIK there have been periods and societies history when homosexuality was acceptable,  periods/societies when it was punishable by death and everything between. Homosexuality can even be found in nature. 

————

————-

I believe it is delusional to approach such questions from a theological perspective (and you follow a secular theology based around human 'Rights').

The real issue is biological.

Mother nature made sex involve dopamine because if people don't have sex they fail to replicate and survive.

Birth control, sex robots, and general tolerance of homosexuality actually creates selective pressures on our population thay we are not adapted to . it will in fact drive future evolution of our species.

People who satisfy their sexual urge with birth control or sex robots are going to fail to continue to exist for many generations. Mother nature will force us to continue adapting and will offer new dopamine triggers that do in fact assist our survival...assuming we can mutate quickly enough.

There will be radical implications of all this in the future. You should think about the future you want to have and then think about what cause and effect would result from your opinions about rights.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 15 Nov 2020, 1:49 am » wrote:
There will be radical implications of all this in the future. You should think about the future you want to have and then think about what cause and effect would result from your opinions about rights.
I want no humans in the future therefore all sex between humans and robots is hereby legal, but all human sex with other humans which could be procreative is banned. Make robot sex, not babies.

Works for me and my preferred version of a future.  Biology got us into the mess, robot sex can get us out of it.

Last edited by Pengwin on 15 Nov 2020, 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 15 Nov 2020, 1:38 am » wrote: I have no issue with the concept of "rights", as long it is remember that they are established by man and the only real ones are those which you can get enforced.

And the God you'd want BTW, would be one that destroyed someone before they violated your rights...
But you can spend hours arguing about ethics and rights but quite simply lose the debate with grug man who says 'me want stuff. Me hit you on head with rock. Take your stuff'. Grug man would quite honestly be expressing greater wisdom and ability to survive than yourself.

The correct way to approach this issue is to treat humans like biological creatures. As biological creatures we do have natural instincts...and part of that does involve altruism and cooperation in the correct circumstances.

So the right thing to do is to construct our society around what mother nature has already provided for us instinctively. At the end of the day i do not believe you could brainwash away the instinct of a mother to care for her children...and even if you could that genotype susceptible to such brainwashing would be quickly eliminated via natural selection.

Politics should be a subset of biological science.