For the Children ...

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
138 posts
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 15 Nov 2020, 12:01 pm » wrote: You're as **** dim as @Huey  

Your "aristocratic" roots...

Where's your dominion now?

Ya ****' follah, sheygets?
My ancestors made the fatal mistake of tolerating Jews. It was hardly Alexi's fault that he did not become czar, lol. Hostile takeover is not counted in this comparison.

In fact considering the shift of power you should be much better off than you are.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 15 Nov 2020, 12:01 pm » wrote: You're as **** dim as @Huey  

Your "aristocratic" roots...

Where's your dominion now?

Ya ****' follah, sheygets?

And the attention whore drags me into another thread and conversation I am not participating in.  What do you wanna discuss?
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 15 Nov 2020, 12:06 pm » wrote: And the attention whore drags me into another thread and conversation I am not participating in.  What do you wanna discuss?
How many hours per week do you spend with Dan Bongino's arm up your ***?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 15 Nov 2020, 12:04 pm » wrote: My ancestors made the fatal mistake of tolerating Jews. It was hardly Alexi's fault that he did not become czar, lol. Hostile takeover is not counted in this comparison.

In fact considering the shift of power you should be much better off than you are.
Your Southern "aristocratic" roots, you **** tetra...
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 15 Nov 2020, 12:23 pm » wrote: How many hours per week do you spend with Dan Bongino's arm up your ***?
None, Mary.

How many threads you gonna troll me with this, stalky?
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 15 Nov 2020, 12:24 pm » wrote: None, Mary.

How many threads you gonna troll me with this, stalky?
You make an issue of "being told what to think"..

Are you aware that you are projecting, or are you actually this obtuse?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 15 Nov 2020, 12:23 pm » wrote: Your Southern "aristocratic" roots, you **** tetra...
Sounds like my point went over your head

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 15 Nov 2020, 12:26 pm » wrote: Sounds like my point went over your head
Or maybe it was a dud...
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 15 Nov 2020, 12:25 pm » wrote: You make an issue of "being told what to think"..

In that question you asked:

How many hours per week do you spend with Dan Bongino's arm up your ***?

The answer is still none.

omh

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 15 Nov 2020, 12:25 pm » wrote: You make an issue of "being told what to think"..

Rational thoughts prevent mutually understanding relative displacement while kinetically evolving as one of a kind compounded reproductions sustaining the ever changing numbers living so far.

Reality is about managing the unpredictable.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 15 Nov 2020, 12:28 pm » wrote: Or maybe it was a dud...
One of the unique things about having ancestors that were aristocracy is that you more directly suffer from their mistakes. According to you, my ancestors would actually be on the 'Right side of history'. They foufht to give blacks the right to vote...to quell fascism...stuff like that. Good guy stuff. They died miserable and it is a miracle thag I was able to preserve some of their money via wise investment. None of my siblings did.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

simplejack » 15 Nov 2020, 9:46 am » wrote: Kill it and bury it, before you old ****- fer- brains start a **** civil war.

Well.....I am impressed.
A drunk, honest, Dem.
Thank you, Jack.

Do you know about these movies........"Secario"......And Secario II" ?
I bet you don't.     But I do.             A little game called.......hard-ball...
down on the border.

"Where have all the good men gone......
  and where are all of their gods........".
                                                                       Bonnie Tyler  (u-tube)

@Mirabeau .
@kfools

@Z09.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 15 Nov 2020, 12:39 pm » wrote: One of the unique things about having ancestors that were aristocracy is that you more directly suffer from their mistakes. According to you, my ancestors would actually be on the 'Right side of history'. They foufht to give blacks the right to vote...to quell fascism...stuff like that. Good guy stuff. They died miserable and it is a miracle thag I was able to preserve some of their money via wise investment. None of my siblings did.

Gee I earned an understanding of actual life within all realities combined to discover how misdirection by theories and theologies confuse 99% of the populaiton led to believe life is more than mutually evolving so far as socially directed in every rule of law system established instiitutiioonally since dawn of civilization domesticaing mutually alive ancestors to only honor what is trained to believe possible or else, society removes the non compliant honest soles trying to correct complicit denying by citizens of "we the people said so and no individual can stand their time as mutually evolving replacements being eternally timed apart now.

Gee I defy ideas of God and life evolves from beyond the moment here while still compormising with symbolism over substance and mind over matter social policies.

Ask yourself why I would do that when I am so set against paying to play by the rules of damned if you don't pick a side and damned by all other sides for not choosing theirs.

that goes physically as psychologically as well as sibling rivelries and mob rule semantics. I am accurate about what I am honestly discussing as everyone else defends their relative faiths and protects believing life originates outside mutually adapting to space as directly timed apart now.

Symbolism over substance, mind vocabulry or your time living doesn't matter to everyone else equally present.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 15 Nov 2020, 5:05 pm » wrote: Well.....I am impressed.
A drunk, honest, Dem.
Thank you, Jack.

Do you know about these movies........"Secario"......And Secario II" ?
I bet you don't.     But I do.             A little game called.......hard-ball...
down on the border.

"Where have all the good men gone......
  and where are all of their gods........".
                                                                       Bonnie Tyler  (u-tube)

@Mirabeau .
@kfools

@Z09.

I've lived seventy miles from Juarez my entire life. North, that is.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 15 Nov 2020, 11:29 am » wrote: You didn't make a point
I see you've met Askhole.

He specializes in avoiding topics and not making points.

Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Huey

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Nov 2020, 11:00 pm » wrote: I see you've met Askhole.

He specializes in avoiding topics and not making points. 
Only in the retelling.....    

omh

Share      Unread post

simple jack » 15 Nov 2020, 9:38 pm » wrote: I've lived seventy miles from Juarez my entire life. North, that is.
I have lived within this body never the same details as arrived so far regardless where I move around in this atmosphere. How does that happen naturally for each lifetime added to mthe numbers of their collective ancestries and species?

Simple compounding answer, never beyond the moment here. Event horizons map destinations achieved so far, per lifetime add, per ancestral path of reproductions added so far, adapting with living simultaneosuly here as spntaneously displaced exactly where each one has mutually arrived now.

where is the big mystery nobody can put together again debating how life could have been different, would become something else, should never have worked this way naturally.

literal, figurative, relative truths all avoiding how life actually works kineticlaly here. Long rule semantics as people of character won't tolerate individuals understanding why they exist at all without conjecture anything else is possible until proven not likely.

Well life beyond timed apart now, isn't possible, never was, never will become. what is the wrong side of history again?

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

ForestRock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Nov 2020, 9:57 pm » wrote: Just notice, forest gump, that you are getting kudos for your dreck from people like isasmell, who has made a hobby of being an abortion recipient, and a cuck like ricky tavy, who has argued passionately for the right of sexually confused men to shower and play sports with his daughter.

You're a big hit with the climate cultists - congratulations on rising like real estate to your highest and best use, boy.
So name calling, cool, what exactly is your argument? Also, do you endorse the behavior of an elderly man, going after his employee's 15 year old daughter (Samantha Cohen)? That's OK with you? You support a guy who overtly lies (it's OK, don't believe me, look at what he says over time, he contradicts himself constantly)? You support a guy who has never once led a successful business venture? You support a dependent needing rich daddy to bail him out? I didn't know you were such a LIBERAL!   There's a reason 76% of Trumpists are on government disability or other government benefits (in my research so far, more to follow- but for an indicator, look how often Trumpists are on social media while the rest of us work in jobs.) ; they are the new Welfare Kings and Queens; utterly dependent on the government they deride. So sad...

ForestRock

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 14 Nov 2020, 9:52 pm » wrote: You appear to be taking in a smidgen too much *** dick in your diet.

Many "trumpists," a you artlessly call them, are merely taking advantage of a handy monkey wrench because unlike you "real" republicans, they don't want to see any more homosexual torture dungeons such as you fruit loops bequeathed us at abu ghraib and in secret locations all over the world. They don't want another middle east war to please the bankers and arms manufacturers who own your stunted soul.

For a bill kristol worshiping pig like you, another cardboard suit - say, jeb bush, for example, pig - will do quite nicely. For those who are at the breaking point, it's time to break some **** up in here.

You keep living in your smug, stupid world, twerp - and we'll keep doing what we can to interrupt it.

PS welcome to the board.

Good god man, get help. You are sad. It might help if you got a job instead of horking down government disability checks. Good luck. I have a job, it might help if you did the same. I know, you'll lie now and say you're a nobel prize winning somethingortother, but you are funny as hell. Also, as this really great conversation is enabling, Iran has enriched 10 times the Uranium as was done under President Obama. You want the mad mullahs to have nuclear weapons? Good job, they're basically there. Hey, I think the mailman just came your disability check is there, go get it!