I LIVE IN GEORGIA USA

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
70 posts
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

annLee » 18 Nov 2020, 9:11 pm » wrote:              lolololo
How is that funny?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

Stupid too.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
annLee » 14 Nov 2020, 10:39 am » wrote: Hey Purdue & kelly,

We Georgians ....do not like you both.
Your AD with Jeremiah Wright will not shake us.
Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs failed 10 years ago with that same AD  

You both will go home after January 5th and drink lemon juice like Trunk.

You both are trying to take away health Insurance from over 10,000 Georgians.

You both are trying to kill the middle class to benefit the RICH.

TO MY JEWISH FRIENDS LOOK AT PURDUE AD ...KNOW THAT HE HATES JEWS!
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ossoff-nos ... se-bigger/

What will your excuse be when both win?
THANKS SALLY

annLee

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

crimsongulf » 18 Nov 2020, 10:51 pm » wrote: What will your excuse be when both win?

Same language .......BLUE WAVES
CHECK OUT MY POSTS              

omh

Share      Unread post

annLee » 19 Nov 2020, 10:31 pm » wrote: Same language .......BLUE WAVES
CHECK OUT MY POSTS :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:  
Waves are surface events, tides and currents aren't. potential is hasn't happened yet, past is done, current taking place.

Statistically averaging the total sum so far to be used upon things never staying the same again now governs evolving from does exist to continues existing never the same again from now on, describes what in plain sight of results never staying the same form shaped as replaceing those making the conceptions?

Doubt doesn't solve anything, but it does manifest a neeed for a royal we directing us, they, them, those people from within the moment everyone else is projecting anything else is possible and but individuals able to understand life as mutually evolving now.

leaders and fellowships from households to global economic trade where life is the eternal excehange of replacements evolving from last generation to 1 of 16 great great grandparents, or 1 of 8 great grandparents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 2 parents of each great great grandchild changing the populaiton from now on as mutually timed apart as centered to their biological point of displacement to specific numbers living so far.

I don't like your corrupted intepretations of life and your complete disrespect of mutually displaced as equally created adapting to space as timed apart now.

You keep saying you are smarter than all other type cast people, I am not someone else's character serving misdirected ancestry historically. Ignoring how and why lifetimes are mutually timed apart now always projecting social narratives as all anyone can know is rationalizing real to take advantage of honest soles living within their time adapting to never staying the same form shaped since conceived so far and rules of engagement prohibit anyone discussing actual life in plain sight.

Validated by every social mantra rejects one specific behavior morally, legally, ethically, ancestrally so far casting any homo sapien that defies denying now is kinetically biological eternity of combined DNA results so far.

everyone stands their ground to defend their beliefs, but nobody stands their time being equally evolving so far. Common sense common ancestral error in socially manifesting realities historically until extinction.

No other way to explain why everyone agrees to never accept life as ancestrally positioned so far. Everyone is governed by pretending character counts and people are a renewable energy source of malcontents will find someone else willing to sacrifice their time to serve humanity's greater good what if scenarios.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

You live in Georgia?

How do you say "I'm sorry"?

omh

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 20 Nov 2020, 8:52 am » wrote: You live in Georgia?

same way you do, "Come back and visit anytime but go home after spending your money here.".

annLee

Share      Unread post

omh » 20 Nov 2020, 7:58 am » wrote: Waves are surface events, tides and currents aren't. potential is hasn't happened yet, past is done, current taking place.

Statistically averaging the total sum so far to be used upon things never staying the same again now governs evolving from does exist to continues existing never the same again from now on, describes what in plain sight of results never staying the same form shaped as replaceing those making the conceptions?

Doubt doesn't solve anything, but it does manifest a neeed for a royal we directing us, they, them, those people from within the moment everyone else is projecting anything else is possible and but individuals able to understand life as mutually evolving now.

leaders and fellowships from households to global economic trade where life is the eternal excehange of replacements evolving from last generation to 1 of 16 great great grandparents, or 1 of 8 great grandparents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 2 parents of each great great grandchild changing the populaiton from now on as mutually timed apart as centered to their biological point of displacement to specific numbers living so far.

I don't like your corrupted intepretations of life and your complete disrespect of mutually displaced as equally created adapting to space as timed apart now.

You keep saying you are smarter than all other type cast people, I am not someone else's character serving misdirected ancestry historically. Ignoring how and why lifetimes are mutually timed apart now always projecting social narratives as all anyone can know is rationalizing real to take advantage of honest soles living within their time adapting to never staying the same form shaped since conceived so far and rules of engagement prohibit anyone discussing actual life in plain sight.

Validated by every social mantra rejects one specific behavior morally, legally, ethically, ancestrally so far casting any homo sapien that defies denying now is kinetically biological eternity of combined DNA results so far.

everyone stands their ground to defend their beliefs, but nobody stands their time being equally evolving so far. Common sense common ancestral error in socially manifesting realities historically until extinction.

No other way to explain why everyone agrees to never accept life as ancestrally positioned so far. Everyone is governed by pretending character counts and people are a renewable energy source of malcontents will find someone else willing to sacrifice their time to serve humanity's greater good what if scenarios.

Huh?  

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 14 Nov 2020, 10:57 am » wrote: just in case anyone is wondering who the annLee is....it's a crazy transvestite who is under the impression that everyone in america thinks like a crazy transvestite
  Purdue **** chickens.

omh

Share      Unread post

your mind only processes what you believe true and ignores the natural flow of only being a part in mutual evolving so far.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

Squatchman » 21 Nov 2020, 3:40 am » wrote:   Purdue **** chickens.

and you have no idea what your gender is....facts are a ******* aren't they?

annLee

Share      Unread post

omh » 21 Nov 2020, 8:00 am » wrote: your mind only processes what you believe true and ignores the natural flow of only being a part in mutual evolving so far.

Huh ?        

annLee

Share      Unread post

Huh?

annLee

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 21 Nov 2020, 12:24 pm » wrote:
Squatchman » 21 Nov 2020, 3:40 am » wrote:   Purdue **** chickens.

and you have no idea what your gender is....facts are a ******* aren't they?

Squatchman you got that right              

annLee

Share      Unread post

duck615 » 17 Nov 2020, 2:26 pm » wrote: target shooting in Wayne Co.
The Proud Boys for tRump are losing too lololol

omh

Share      Unread post

annLee » 21 Nov 2020, 12:55 pm » wrote: Huh ? :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:  
that is ^^^^^^^ reciting what William Jefferson Clinton does when caught being dishonest. deny, distract, distort, shame the person catching them, flame those defending him, blame everyone not getting on the side of the accuser.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

What a Georgia native would say to you is: 'Bless your heart'.

duck615

Share      Unread post

annLee » 21 Nov 2020, 12:59 pm » wrote: The Proud Boys for tRump are losing too lololol

you keep thinking that ****

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

nefarious101 » 21 Nov 2020, 12:24 pm » wrote: and you have no idea what your gender is....facts are a ******* aren't they?
Ya wanna say that to squatch's face? I guaranfucantee, you will be picking your teeth up off the floor!
Squatch(Daryl) is BADASS!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

crimsongulf

Share      Unread post

Politics: Capitalist

AbitaBeer
annLee » 19 Nov 2020, 10:31 pm » wrote: Same language .......BLUE WAVES
CHECK OUT MY POSTS            

I am so sorry, I pay little attention to gnats on elephants' asses.
THANKS SALLY