TRUMP MASKLESS SCUM STILL SPREADING WORST PANDEMIC in 100years w/#SuperSpreaderEvents @FoxNews! @ABC @CBS @CNBC @CNN DNC

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
251 posts
OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

DeezerShoove » 18 Nov 2020, 10:49 pm » wrote: Christ. It's about time you shut the **** up, joiner.
"Rarely" escaped your dictionary like "lie".       
Now we get to pick on the world's tallest Chinese crook.

I guess all Democratic VP's are pieces of **** liars. oops.
Almost president-elect. If he ever makes it. 

Oh My, What Fun.

You are going Full On Karen.    

Isabel

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 18 Nov 2020, 10:45 pm » wrote: WAHHHH, one of the biggest liars on the planet had a not pleasant thing said.
What the **** are you blabbing about now?

YOU:    Poor Al. Invented Global Warming and got rich from dumb **** buying his ****.I heard about it on the internet (which wouldn't be here if not for Al).

Are you done LYING that Gore said he "invented the internet"?
Or are you going to tell that lie some more.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

Isabel » 18 Nov 2020, 1:08 pm » wrote: No, I didn't - but just for laughs - tell us how.  LOLOL.
Well, I said '..logic is a very sentive issue for Isabel... now she'll get angry because you use the wrong definition' and your reaction seems to prove it..
Still not "logic". I see you have decided to double down on your clownish misuse of the word by simply shouting it over and over - incorrectly, of course.
Yes, I understand you need to double down on your denial..  but don't worry, it'll be our little secret..

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 19 Nov 2020, 9:36 am » wrote: Well, I said '..logic is a very sentive issue for Isabel... now she'll get angry because you use the wrong definition' and your reaction seems to prove it..
LOL.  I laugh at you for using the word "logic" incorrectly - without having a clue what the word actually means - so your response is to double down on stupid - to keep shouting it over and over - incorrectly

Shall I tell you to support your stupidity above, or shall we just skip to the part where you run away?
ROTFLMFAO!!!

Isabel: Still not "logic". I see you have decided to double down on your clownish misuse of the word by simply shouting it over and over - incorrectly, of course
YOU:   Yes, I understand you need to double down on your denial..  but don't worry, it'll be our little secret..

I see you are super duper good at mindlessly parroting things you have heard other people say.
It's probably what makes you such a good Putin whore.

duck615

Share      Unread post

Just ignore Isabel the fatass liberal whore

protester

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Is it possible that Trump was deliberately spreading the virus to clean up America, to rid it of Right-wing Nazi morons, so that their would never be another evil Republican elected to keep making the rich richer and killing off good people who are poor?
Never - he's just another egomaniac who is totally out of touch with reality, showing that he doesn't give a damn about his own voters or anybody else who isn't part of his filthy rich, sin-loving, pleasure-worshipping satanic world.
He hires poor and middle class workers who do good work for him, then he refuses to pay them - because they're Republican scum to him.   So the sickos worship him and totally ignore that to the REALITY of what he is.
He thanks his voters by killing them.
He gives huge amounts of money to the rich and corporations during this pandemic, while nothing for small businesses.  He admires 'winners' = those who worship his god, the Almighty Dollar, and will do anything for it.
He says they're so stupid they'd vote for him, so they vote for him, saying YES, WE'RE STUPID!
The list is huge, a list that exploits the insanity of Trump and his sick supporters.   So, the pandemic might be a partial cleansing. 

duck615

Share      Unread post

democRATS along with China released this virus...

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 18 Nov 2020, 5:53 pm » wrote: More lies from the Russian scum

That figures.. mask nazis like you tend to be the same ones that swallowed the vast Russian conspiracy from the traumatized psycho princess...  but don't worry, Saint Mueller will prove it any day now...

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 19 Nov 2020, 9:47 am » wrote: LOL.  I laugh at you for using the word "logic" incorrectly - without having a clue what the word actually means - so your response is to double down on stupid - to keep shouting it over and over - incorrectly.  

And yet you keep denying it's a sensitive issue for you.. that's not logical..
Shall I tell you to support your stupidity above, or shall we just skip to the part where you run away?
ROTFLMFAO!!!
But why would I want to run away from you, that would make both of us unhappy..
I see you are super duper good at mindlessly parroting things you have heard other people say.
It's probably what makes you such a good Putin whore.
Not the whore thing again, I already told you it's voluntary and if I don't get paid you it's silly to  accuse me of being a whore

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Isabel: LOL.  I laugh at you for using the word "logic" incorrectly - without having a clue what the word actually means - so your response is to double down on stupid - to keep shouting it over and over - incorrectly.  
Jantje_Smit » 19 Nov 2020, 11:03 am » wrote: And yet you keep denying it's a sensitive issue for you.. that's not logical..

LOL.
You:     "Wah!  How DARE you laugh at me for not knowing what the word "logical" actually MEANS!  Waaaah!  I do SO!   LOOK!  I logical my cat!  My breakfast logical was tasty!  Logical the logical when logical logical!!!!!   WAAAAAH!"

YOU:    But why would I want to run away from you, that would make both of us unhappy..

Whether you run away crying or stay here writhing around in a panic makes no difference.  Both are equally entertaining.

YOU:    Not the whore thing again, I already told you it's voluntary and if I don't get paid you it's silly to  accuse me of being a whore

ANOTHER word you don't know the meaning of.
LOLOL.
What a **** moron you are.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 19 Nov 2020, 12:15 pm » wrote: Isabel: LOL.  I laugh at you for using the word "logic" incorrectly - without having a clue what the word actually means - so your response is to double down on stupid - to keep shouting it over and over - incorrectly.  
I'm afraid we're never going to agree about this 'logic' thing.. but I suppose it's my fault for bringing it up in the first place...
Whether you run away crying or stay here writhing around in a panic makes no difference. Both are equally entertaining.
I don't need to cry anymore and 'panic' isn't exactly the right word but I bet you'll miss me when I'm gone
ANOTHER word you don't know the meaning of.
LOLOL.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure I do although I might be wrong... whores don't work for money?
What a **** moron you are.
I thought I was a clown.. moron sounds kind of offensive...

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Isabel: LOL.  I laugh at you for using the word "logic" incorrectly - without having a clue what the word actually means - so your response is to double down on stupid - to keep shouting it over and over - incorrectly.  
Jantje_Smit » 19 Nov 2020, 12:57 pm » wrote: I'm afraid we're never going to agree about this 'logic' thing.. but I suppose it's my fault for bringing it up in the first place...
Word meanings don't require your "agreement". you sad, illiterate clown.
LOLOL.

YOU:   I don't need to cry anymore and 'panic' isn't exactly the right word but I bet you'll miss me when I'm gone

Once I chew all the flavor out of you, what you do is meaningless. Surely you must be used to that by now.

YOU:   Hmm, I'm pretty sure I do although I might be wrong... whores don't work for money?

Stop begging me to make up for the gaps in your nonexistent hillbilly edumacation.  Take some personal responsibility for once your life.

Last edited by Isabel on 19 Nov 2020, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

OdeToJoy » 18 Nov 2020, 11:42 pm » wrote: Oh My, What Fun.

You are going Full On Karen.  

Hi Fake Rarely.

I "woke" you. Careful. Being woke requires great responsibility.

btw
I need you to tell me what is Karen about me. Asking a know-it-all helps out a poor dumb guy.
TIA

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Jantje_Smit » 19 Nov 2020, 10:22 am » wrote: That figures.. mask nazis like you tend to be the same ones that swallowed the vast Russian conspiracy from the traumatized psycho princess...  but don't worry, Saint Mueller will prove it any day now...

**** RUSSIANS ARE STUCK WITH THAT SCUMBAG PUTIN, BUT WE AMERICANS NO LONGER are!     

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 19 Nov 2020, 1:05 pm » wrote: Word meanings don't require your "agreement". you sad, illiterate clown.

Oh, I thought you wanted me to agree with your interpretation of the meaning...
Once I chew all the flavor out of you, what you do is meaningless. Surely you must be used to that by now.
I know cows are great at chewing but I thought they were vegetarian.. I'm not used to ones that want to chew on nuns..
Stop begging me to make up for the gaps in your nonexistent hillbilly edumacation. Take some personal responsibility for once your life.
 But how can I improve my nonexistent education if you won't tell me.. you're the expert after all

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 1:18 am » wrote: Oh, I thought you wanted me to agree with your interpretation of the meaning...

I know cows are great at chewing but I thought they were vegetarian.. I'm not used to ones that want to chew on nuns..

But how can I improve my nonexistent education if you won't tell me.. you're the expert after all

Watch out Boy. Isabel is a maneater.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5x6XZ-CcKU

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 14 Nov 2020, 6:10 pm » wrote: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 42049?s=20 
250K MURDERED AMERICANS in 8 months because of these thoughtless uncaring maskless tRump SCUM!
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 04704?s=20

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 19 Nov 2020, 4:31 pm » wrote: **** RUSSIANS ARE STUCK WITH THAT SCUMBAG PUTIN, BUT WE AMERICANS NO LONGER are!     

True... now you're stuck with a creepy, demented deep state clown that will make you wish the evil Putin had hacked the selections again.. good luck with the long dark winter that's coming..

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 2:15 am » wrote: True... now you're stuck with a creepy, demented deep state clown that will make you wish the evil Putin had hacked the selections again.. good luck with the long dark winter that's coming..

https://media.giphy.com/media/9VhbMwQUgXliE/giphy.gif

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 2:15 am » wrote: .. good luck with the long dark winter that's coming...

Long Dark Winter? This is Biden we're talking about.

We'll all be so happily drunk after Trump gets kicked out we won't remember Joe is even there until Pentecost...