TRUMP MASKLESS SCUM STILL SPREADING WORST PANDEMIC in 100years w/#SuperSpreaderEvents @FoxNews! @ABC @CBS @CNBC @CNN DNC

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
251 posts
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

Pengwin » 20 Nov 2020, 2:24 am » wrote: Long Dark Winter? This is Biden we're talking about.
Yes...

Biden warns of "very dark winter" while stressing need for coronavirus relief
We'll all be so happily drunk after Trump gets kicked out we won't remember Joe is even there until Pentecost... 
 You better hope your senile idol won't remember either

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Idol?  And he has people for sanity.

As far as I care he can be sworn in and head off to the Bahamas on Air Force One for a year or two.  We'd still be much better off.

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

On Wednesday, Wisconsin reported its highest number of confirmed cases in a single day. Of those hospitalized for the virus, 19% are in an intensive care unit, leaving only 9% of ICU beds available across the state, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services said.

On Thursday, Minnesota reported a record-setting one-day increase in deaths related to COVID-19. These 72 deaths topped the previous record of 67 deaths reported only a day earlier, the Star Tribune reported.

Iowa has the third-highest rate of new COVID-19 cases nationally, behind North and South Dakota, On Monday, after months of refusal, the governor ordered that masks must be worn indoors.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Absolutely, the 'progressive' deep state MSM just can't shut up about how beautiful and amazing the coming senile hope and change is going to be...
And he has people for sanity.

'Sanity' has become a very relative concept these past few years
As far as I care he can be sworn in and head off to the Bahamas on Air Force One for a year or two. We'd still be much better off.
No, you won't.. unless you want to be locked up in your basement with a face diaper until the promised holy vaccin arrives to 'save' you from the evil virus so you can be truly free again...well, within limits of course

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 1:18 am » wrote: Oh, I thought you wanted me to agree with your interpretation of the meaning...

I know cows are great at chewing but I thought they were vegetarian.. I'm not used to ones that want to chew on nuns..

But how can I improve my nonexistent education if you won't tell me.. you're the expert after all

I will never understand how you have the patience to deal with such low IQ ppl. It’s like talking to children.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 20 Nov 2020, 3:26 am » wrote: On Wednesday, Wisconsin reported its highest number of confirmed cases in a single day. Of those hospitalized for the virus, 19% are in an intensive care unit, leaving only 9% of ICU beds available across the state, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services said.

On Thursday, Minnesota reported a record-setting one-day increase in deaths related to COVID-19. These 72 deaths topped the previous record of 67 deaths reported only a day earlier, the Star Tribune reported.

Iowa has the third-highest rate of new COVID-19 cases nationally, behind North and South Dakota, On Monday, after months of refusal, the governor ordered that masks must be worn indoors.
Good news. The sooner we get to herd immunity, the less likely people will squeak and squeal like piglets over the flu.

“But what if herd immunity doesn’t exist?”

Well, then, you will just have to live with it for the rest of your life. I know, how traumatizing...       

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Polar1ty » 20 Nov 2020, 5:04 am » wrote: I will never understand how you have the patience to deal with such low IQ ppl. It’s like talking to children.
he's a very patient fellow. Look how calm he stays with Isabel.   You talk to us Polarity.    

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 20 Nov 2020, 5:04 am » wrote: I will never understand how you have the patience to deal with such low IQ ppl. It’s like talking to children.
But Isabel is cute.. sure, she isn't very bright but that's no reason to be mean... it's a bit like talking to my cat, he doesn't understand me either but we still like each other..

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 2:15 am » wrote: True... now you're stuck with a creepy, demented deep state clown that will make you wish the evil Putin had hacked the selections again.. good luck with the long dark winter that's coming..

U **** Russians have underestimated Joe Biden; 47 years of experience with making government work, & u scum will fail at sliming him with your perverse fantasies.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 20 Nov 2020, 5:05 am » wrote: Good news. The sooner we get to herd immunity, the less likely people will squeak and squeal like piglets over the flu.

“But what if herd immunity doesn’t exist?”

Well, then, you will just have to live with it for the rest of your life. I know, how traumatizing...    
       Non-******* will be getting the vaccine in a few months, & then we want give a **** what u RNC moron scum do.          

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 20 Nov 2020, 5:36 am » wrote:     U **** Russians have underestimated Joe Biden; 47 years of experience with making government work, & u scum will fail at sliming him with your perverse fantasies.

Damn, you mask nazis are really a special kind of stupid... your senile idol has been sliming himself for decades with his creepy obsession of sniffing little kids, it's common knowledge and crying about evil Russians won't make it go away no matter how much you want it to..

Now please shut up about your fascist fantasies and let the adults talk

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 6:06 am » wrote: Damn, you mask nazis are really a special kind of stupid... your senile idol has been sliming himself for decades with his creepy obsession of sniffing little kids, it's common knowledge and crying about evil Russians won't make it go away no matter how much you want it to..

Now please shut up about your fascist fantasies and let the adults talk

No, u **** russian piece of elephant ****, u scummy asses make up lies CONtinuously.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 1:18 am » wrote: Oh, I thought you wanted me to agree with your interpretation of the meaning...
Word meanings don't require your "agreement". you sad, illiterate clown.

YOU:   I know cows are great at chewing but I thought they were vegetarian.. I'm not used to ones that want to chew on nuns..
But how can I improve my nonexistent education if you won't tell me.. you're the expert after all

Stop begging me to make up for the gaps in your nonexistent hillbilly edumacation, JantjeClown.
Take some personal responsibility for once your sad clown life.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 4:38 am » wrote: Absolutely, the 'progressive' deep state MSM just can't shut up about how beautiful and amazing the coming senile hope and change is going to be...'Sanity' has become a very relative concept these past few yearsNo, you won't.. unless you want to be locked up in your basement with a face diaper until the promised holy vaccin arrives to 'save' you from the evil virus so you can be truly free again...well, within limits of course

"Wah wah wah!  You're gonna be SORRY! Waaaaaah!"

snivels JantjeClown.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 20 Nov 2020, 7:50 am » wrote: "Wah wah wah!  You're gonna be SORRY! Waaaaaah!"

snivels JantjeClown.
I didn't say 'you' are going to be sorry... mask nazis are also masochists and the prospect of being ruled by a fascist health junta fills them with joy, they actually want to live in fear for the rest of their lives without the prospect of ever having fun again... (relatively) sane people are the ones who are going to be sorry about the success of the most extensive voter fraud organization in history..

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 8:09 am » wrote: Ididn'tsay'you'aregoingtobesorrymasknazisarealsomasochistsandtheprospectofbeingruledbyafascisthealthjuntafillsthemwithjoy,theyactuallywanttolivein fearfortherestoftheirliveswithouttheprospectofeverhavingfunagain(relatively)sanepeoplearetheoneswhoaregoingtobesorryaboutthesuccessofthemost extensivevoterfraudorganizationinhistory..

Scream and cry, JantjeClown.
Scream and cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pct1uEhAqBQ

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 20 Nov 2020, 9:01 am » wrote: Scream and cry, JantjeClown.
Scream and cry.

Your arguments don't seem to improve... I won't ask you to do logic but surely you must be able to come with some more convincing mooing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhIsAZO5gl0

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 9:15 am » wrote: Your arguments don't seem to improve... I won't ask you to do logic but surely you must be able to come with some more convincing mooing..
I love how much my mocking you for not having a clue what "logic" is has scarred you.
Ever since, you have tried to erase your humiliation by frantically shouting it over and over through your tears.

"Wah!  How DARE you laugh at me for not knowing what the word "logical" actually MEANS!  Waaaah!  I do SO!   LOOK!  I logical my cat!  My breakfast logical was tasty!  Logical the logical when logical logical!!!!!   WAAAAAH!"

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 20 Nov 2020, 10:38 am » wrote: I love how much my mocking you for not having a clue what "logic" is has scarred you.

Yes, your love of scarring, screaming and crying is quite obvious... a bit disturbing..
Ever since, you have tried to erase your humiliation by frantically shouting it over and over through your tears.
I'm not sure how to tell you this but your wishes don't equal reality
"Wah! How DARE you laugh at me for not knowing what the word "logical" actually MEANS! Waaaah! I do SO! LOOK! I logical my cat! My breakfast logical was tasty! Logical the logical when logical logical!!!!! WAAAAAH!"
 But let's not make a problem out of that, I'm glad the mooing has improved