TRUMP MASKLESS SCUM STILL SPREADING WORST PANDEMIC in 100years w/#SuperSpreaderEvents @FoxNews! @ABC @CBS @CNBC @CNN DNC

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
251 posts
Isabel

Share      Unread post

Isabel: I love how much my mocking you for not having a clue what "logic" is has scarred you.
Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 11:23 am » wrote: Yes, your love of scarring, screaming and crying is quite obvious... a bit disturbing..
"No, I'm NOT! YOU are! YOU are that thing you said about me!  So THERE!"
Impressive!  You are really good at brainlessly parroting things you have heard other people say.
I'm sure that makes you an excellent, obedient whore.

Isabel: Ever since, you have tried to erase your humiliation by frantically shouting it over and over through your tears.
You:  I'm not sure how to tell you this but your wishes don't equal reality

What? You aren't going to awkwardly shoehorn the word "logic" in, in some random location, to prove how you AREN'T illiterate, you're NOT you're NOT!?

YOU:   But let's not make a problem out of that, I'm glad the mooing has improved'

Poor, stupid, illiterate JantjeClown.
You just can't cry and sob and weep your way out of your humiliating exposure as an unedumacated hillbilly clown.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 8:09 am » wrote: I didn't say 'you' are going to be sorry... mask nazis are also masochists and the prospect of being ruled by a fascist health junta fills them with joy, they actually want to live in fear for the rest of their lives without the prospect of ever having fun again... (relatively) sane people are the ones who are going to be sorry about the success of the most extensive voter fraud organization in history..

Russian scum are happy to see America with the highest % of COVID DEATHS - 253K & still counting!  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

Isabel » 20 Nov 2020, 12:24 pm » wrote: Impressive!  You are really good at brainlessly parroting things you have heard other people say. 
Nah, I don't need other people to teach me about logic..
I'm sure that makes you an excellent, obedient whore.
Not really, I don't get paid so I'm still poor... that's not so excellent from my point of view..
What? You aren't going to awkwardly shoehorn the word "logic" in, in some random location, to prove how you AREN'T illiterate, you're NOT you're NOT!?
I just did.. I wouldn't want to disappoint you
Poor, stupid, illiterate JantjeClown.
You just can't cry and sob and weep your way out of your humiliating exposure as an unedumacated hillbilly clown.
Why not, I always managed so far?

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 20 Nov 2020, 12:24 pm » wrote: Russian scum are happy to see America with the highest % of COVID DEATHS - 253K & still counting!  
Yeah, yeah, we know... once everyone is locked up in the basement with a face diaper nobody will ever die of the evil virus again... you mask nazis are really pathetic... not to mention extremely annoying..

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 12:36 pm » wrote: Nah, I don't need other people to teach me about logic..
You shouted "logic" because you thought it was a super smurt word that would make you look less stupid than you are - and instead, you CONFIRMED how stupid you are - because clearly you have no idea what "logic" is. You have been writhing around chanting it (incorrectly) ever since, trying to escape your faceplant.

YOU:   Not really, I don't get paid so I'm still poor... that's not so excellent from my point of view..

So you whore for free.

Isabel: What? You aren't going to awkwardly shoehorn the word "logic" in, in some random location, to prove how you AREN'T illiterate, you're NOT you're NOT!?
You:  I just did.. I wouldn't want to disappoint you

You are fun to slap no matter WHAT you do.

Isabel: Poor, stupid, illiterate JantjeClown.
JantaClown:  Why not, I always managed so far?

LOL. Oh, you poor, sad, weepy JantjeClown.
"No one can see that I have no idea what I'm talking about!  My running around shouting nonsense and weeping is WORKING!"

LOLOL.

Last edited by Isabel on 20 Nov 2020, 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 12:52 pm » wrote: Yeah, yeah, we know... once everyone is locked up in the basement with a face diaper nobody will ever die of the evil virus again... you mask nazis are really pathetic... not to mention extremely annoying..

**** SPOILED RNC ******* WANT PEOPLE TO IGNORE THE 254 THOUSAND AMERICANS MURDERED BY THEIR tRUMP SWAMP SCUM VIRUS & the VACCINE ON ITS WAY!

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 20 Nov 2020, 1:11 pm » wrote:
You shouted "logic" because you thought it was a super smurt word that would make you look less stupid than you are - and instead, you CONFIRMED how stupid you are - because clearly you have no idea what "logic" is. You have been writhing around chanting it (incorrectly) ever since, trying to escape your faceplant.
But you insist that I'm just parroting other people... wouldn't that make them stupid instead of me.. seems only logical..
So you whore for free.
You think I should get paid for my efforts?
You are fun to slap no matter WHAT you do.
I'm not really into that kind of thing but if it makes you happy..
LOL. Oh, you poor, sad, weepy JantjeClown.
"No one can see that I have no idea what I'm talking about! My running around shouting nonsense and weeping is WORKING!"

LOLOL.
Your mooing seems to prove it's working pretty well

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 21 Nov 2020, 4:20 am » wrote: But you insist that I'm just parroting other people... wouldn't that make them stupid instead of me.. seems only logical..
It makes you a brainless clown.

YOU:    You think I should get paid for my efforts?

When did I say that? You really are quite mentally disorganized, aren't you.

YOU:    I'm not really into that kind of thing but if it makes you happy..

Slapping you with your lies and watching these laughably flaccid escape attempts of yours ARE entertaining.

YOU:    Your mooing seems to prove it's working pretty well

Poor, weepy JantjeClown. No matter how loudly you cry and wail, you will NEVER be able to lie away the psychological scar I've inflicted on you.
That's FUNNY!

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 22 Nov 2020, 12:56 am » wrote: It makes you a brainless clown.
Certainly not brainless, logic requires some intellectual effort
When did I say that? You really are quite mentally disorganized, aren't you.
Seems you're the disorganized one.. I only asked you if you think I'm doing the right thing..
Slapping you with your lies and watching these laughably flaccid escape attempts of yours ARE entertaining.
But I don't lie.. not intentional anyway..you have some evidence of that?
Poor, weepy JantjeClown. No matter how loudly you cry and wail, you will NEVER be able to lie away the psychological scar I've inflicted on you.
That's FUNNY!
 And I thought you were cute.. taking pleasure in the misery of others really isn't nice.. even if it's only your imagination at work...

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Isabel:  It makes you a brainless clown.
Jantje_Smit » 22 Nov 2020, 2:45 am » wrote: Certainly not brainless, logic requires some intellectual effort
Which is why you find both the word and the method utterly incomprehensible.
THERE'S that scar again!   
"Wah!  How DARE you laugh at me for not knowing what the word "logical" actually MEANS!  Waaaah!  I do SO!   LOOK!  I logical my cat!  My breakfast logical was tasty!  Logical the logical when logical logical!!!!!   WAAAAAH!"

YOU:   Seems you're the disorganized one.. I only asked you if you think I'm doing the right thing..

What you actually said was: "You think I should get paid for my efforts?"
Do you ENJOY this brainless, knee-jerk lying you do?

YOU:    But I don't lie.

You just did.

YOU:    not intentional anyway..you have some evidence of that?

See above. Can you read back four sentences, or are you too stupid and mentally disorganized to manage that.
Or you're just lying again.
Of course all three are most likely true.

Isabel: Poor, weepy JantjeClown. No matter how loudly you cry and wail, you will NEVER be able to lie away the psychological scar I've inflicted on you. That's FUNNY
 YOU:   And I thought you were cute.. taking pleasure in the misery of others really isn't nice.. even if it's only your imagination at work...

I certainly take pleasure in slapping the **** out of liars and political whores like you.  I take even greater pleasure when you start resorting to these weeping fits of mewling victimhood.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 22 Nov 2020, 3:56 pm » wrote: Which is why you find both the word and the method utterly incomprehensible.
THERE'S that scar again!  

No I don't, it's your interpretation of the word that's incomprehensible.. and I'm probably not the only one who feels that way... which would explain why it's such a sensitive issue for you..
YOU: Seems you're the disorganized one.. I only asked you if you think I'm doing the right thing..

What you actually said was: "You think I should get paid for my efforts?"
Do you ENJOY this brainless, knee-jerk lying you do?
How is that lying... I just asked you if working for free is the right thing to do?
See above. Can you read back four sentences, or are you too stupid and mentally disorganized to manage that.
Or you're just lying again.
Of course all three are most likely true.
It seems to be true you can't point out a lie of me
I certainly take pleasure in slapping the **** out of liars and political whores like you. I take even greater pleasure when you start resorting to these weeping fits of mewling victimhood.

Oh, but I can do pics too..