TRUMP MASKLESS SCUM STILL SPREADING WORST PANDEMIC in 100years w/#SuperSpreaderEvents @FoxNews! @ABC @CBS @CNBC @CNN DNC

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
251 posts
supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 42049?s=20 
250K MURDERED AMERICANS in 8 months because of these thoughtless uncaring maskless tRump SCUM!
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 04704?s=20

duck615

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 14 Nov 2020, 6:10 pm » wrote: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 42049?s=20 
250K MURDERED AMERICANS in 8 months because of these thoughtless uncaring maskless tRump SCUM!
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 04704?s=20

LET'S SEE HOW MANY AMERICANS BEIJING BIDEN KILLS............................

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

MASKS ARE USELESS.

Let Joe fix it all in a few months. Trump's vaccine will be Joe's first accomplishment in many years.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 14 Nov 2020, 9:29 pm » wrote: MASKS ARE USELESS.

Let Joe fix it all in a few months. Trump's vaccine will be Joe's first accomplishment in many years.
Trump has a vaccine?
The only one I heard about was the one Pfizer developed that had NOTHING to do with the douchebag Trump admin..

When did Trump get a vaccine?

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Isabel » 14 Nov 2020, 10:44 pm » wrote: Trump has a vaccine?
The only one I heard about was the one Pfizer developed that had NOTHING to do with the douchebag Trump admin..

When did Trump get a vaccine?

I read it on the world inter web.

You know, that thing Al Gore invented.

Please seat yourself.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 15 Nov 2020, 8:58 pm » wrote: I read it on the world inter web.

You know, that thing Al Gore invented.
Great - Then you'll be able to cite it.

Unless, of course, you're just a lying whore.

duck615

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 15 Nov 2020, 9:12 pm » wrote: Great - Then you'll be able to cite it.

stfu **** you don't cite anything that comes out of your cum trap. 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Cite what? What is it exactly that you need to be convinced about?
My opinion? My sarcasm?

I can probably find someone that agrees with me. So what?

Please seat yourself.

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Why are you soooo negative ??
Why don't you join us Hippies.......and seek peace upon Earth ?
Why don't you let your hair grow long, and let your spirit flow?

Why don't you tune into the vibrations of the Earth & Sky.......
and let your Spirit roam free ??         
Maybe we could start a commune.   Live in 'Peace & Happiness'.
But not with negative vibes.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 15 Nov 2020, 9:19 pm » wrote: Cite what?
I can probably find someone that agrees with me. So what?
Proof of your empty claims.

YOU:    What is it exactly that you need to be convinced about?

YOU:    My opinion? My sarcasm?

simple jack

Share      Unread post

duck615 » 14 Nov 2020, 6:14 pm » wrote: LET'S SEE HOW MANY AMERICANS BEIJING BIDEN KILLS............................

Trump owns this one, ya **** commie traitor.

duck615

Share      Unread post

simplejack » 15 Nov 2020, 9:43 pm » wrote: Trump owns this one, ya **** commie traitor.

BB Beijing Biden does not...

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

supraTruth » 14 Nov 2020, 6:10 pm » wrote: TRUMP MASKLESS SCUM STILL SPREADING WORST PANDEMIC in 100years

Funny, I think it's fearmongering, brainwashed mask nazis like you that are enabling the health fascists to establish medical martial law so they can **** up society according to the sick visions of Saint Gates and his cronies.... I refuse to play anymore, it's total war now..

Worst plague in human history... yeah right.. about as deadly as a bad flu year...

You can go screw yourself comrade.. along with your senile idol and the rest of the #resistance

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 16 Nov 2020, 9:44 am » wrote: Funny, I think it's fearmongering, brainwashed mask nazis like you that are enabling the health fascists to establish medical martial law so they can **** up society according to the sick visions of Saint Gates and his cronies.... I refuse to play anymore, it's total war now..

Worst plague in human history... yeah right.. about as deadly as a bad flu year...

You can go screw yourself comrade.. along with your senile idol and the rest of the #resistance

Over the weekend a South Dakota nurse wrote this disturbing dispatch on Twitter:

"I have a night off from the hospital. As I'm on my couch with my dog I can't help but think of the Covid patients the last few days. The ones that stick out are those who still don't believe the virus is real. The ones who scream at you for a magic medicine and that Joe Biden is going to ruin the USA. All while gasping for breath on 100% Vapotherm. They tell you there must be another reason they are sick. They call you names and ask why you have to wear all that "stuff" because they don't have COViD because it's not real.
Yes. This really happens."

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

...They are also a sign of a sense of self-righteousness, virtuousness and communitarianism, as opposed to individualism. And it’s clearly a sign of conformism. That gives me the creeps. An environment where everyone is wearing masks makes me feel like I’m stuck in a real-life sci-fi novel.

Indeed, like a real life creepy episode of the Twilight Zone... maybe a sign of submission would be better.. although that would imply the mask nazis actually had something like a free wil to submit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIaaBuGNwNw

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 16 Nov 2020, 9:50 am » wrote: Yes. This really happens."
Your mooing misses the point again as usual...

Nobody denies that people get sick and that some people die... this might come as shock to you but people have gotten sick and died since Adam and Eve got kicked out of paradise by their angry landlord (something to do with his apple tree I believe)... somehow that has never been a reason to cancel society and turn human beings into mask wearing zombies, fearful to get near each other and have some fun in their life...and of course there are people who actually like that (they're called masochists) but I'm not one of them.. I don't care if you want to wear a mask and hide in your basement for the rest of your life but I have some very serious problems with those that want to force me to live in a medical police state because grannie might die in the nursing home at the youthful age of 95...

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 16 Nov 2020, 10:37 am » wrote: Your mooing misses the point again as usual...
Poor Jantje. I played you for a fool, and now you just can't stop sobbing about it.  ;D 
And it wasn't even a challenge!
LOLOL.

YOU:   Nobody denies that people get sick and that some people die... this might come as shock to you but people have gotten sick and died since Adam and Eve got kicked out of paradise by their angry landlord (something to do with his apple tree I believe)... somehow that has never been a reason to cancel society and turn human beings into mask wearing zombies, fearful to get near each other and have some fun in their life...and of course there are people who actually like that (they're called masochists) but I'm not one of them.. I don't care if you want to wear a mask and hide in your basement for the rest of your life but I have some very serious problems with those that want to force me to live in a medical police state because grannie might die in the nursing home at the youthful age of 95...

More sobbing and shrieking from Jante the Clown.
Calm down, JanjeClown.
You don't want your clown makeup to run.
LOLOL.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 16 Nov 2020, 12:23 pm » wrote: Poor Jantje. I played you for a fool, and now you just can't stop sobbing about it.  ;D 
And it wasn't even a challenge!
LOLOL. 
Ah, so you were just kidding about your mask addiction.. nice one.. that will teach me not to take you seriously..
More sobbing and shrieking from Jante the Clown.
Calm down, JanjeClown.
You don't want your clown makeup to run.
LOLOL.

No reason to over do it though.. it's not really a laughing matter.. the mask nazis are out there and they're dead set on forcing everyone to be a member of their cult...it's really creepy..

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 16 Nov 2020, 12:46 pm » wrote: Ah, so you were just kidding about your mask addiction.. nice one.. that will teach me not to take you seriously..

No reason to over do it though.. it's not really a laughing matter.. the mask nazis are out there and they're dead set on forcing everyone to be a member of their cult...it's really creepy..

If only everyone wore a mask? Everything would be ok? I know it.