Joe Biden's Mask Mandate…

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
126 posts
User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,831
Location: Central Texas

Pengwin » 19 Nov 2020, 2:29 pm » wrote: 15 minutes to find out who Cornpop is?

That's 14:45 minutes too long...
Proving you have the attention span of a 2 year old...  
Log in or Register to remove ads

War is a Racket

User avatar
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Posts: 10,980
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Buffalo » 19 Nov 2020, 2:22 pm » wrote: He loved to rub the hair on braindead's legs... mg:   President Trump has pardoned Corn Pop...
help me Tatanka. Take me away. please help. SOS!!! brain dead. sos!  

User avatar
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,831
Location: Central Texas

Pengwin » 19 Nov 2020, 2:31 pm » wrote: Poor Cornpop - he's so important none of you can tell me why?
Can't even listen to your hero braindead tall a **** story of his youth. What else did you never know or learn about the ****, idiot.

Proving that most voters for braindead are **** moonbatty useless idiots, like you. Ignorant idiots like you should not ecven be allowed to vote!!!
War is a Racket

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,701
Politics: Liberal

Buffalo » 19 Nov 2020, 2:35 pm » wrote: Proving you have the attention span of a 2 year old...
Proving I don't have 15 minutes to waste on trying to find why you think someone named Cornpop matters when you can't even tell me...
 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,701
Politics: Liberal

Buffalo » 19 Nov 2020, 2:40 pm » wrote: Can't even listen to your hero braindead tall a **** story of his youth. What else did you never know or learn about the ****, idiot.

Proving that most voters for braindead are **** moonbatty useless idiots, like you. Ignorant idiots like you should not ecven be allowed to vote!!!
The election was Trump?  Or not Trump?

See how that works now?

 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,445
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pengwin » 19 Nov 2020, 2:41 pm » wrote: Proving I don't have 15 minutes to waste on trying to find why you think someone named Cornpop matters when you can't even tell me...
It doesn't matter any more than the black **** playing with Biden's leg hair at the pool. Just one of thousands of silly things he's said over the years he's been campaigning. 45 years in office and subsequent campaigns he's developed quite a library of gaffes, plagiarized speeches, racist statements, and decisions that don't look great by today's standards. 



 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,701
Politics: Liberal

Neo » 19 Nov 2020, 2:50 pm » wrote: It doesn't matter any more than the black **** playing with Biden's leg hair at the pool. Just one of thousands of silly things he's said over the years he's been campaigning. 45 years in office and subsequent campaigns he's developed quite a library of gaffes, plagiarized speeches, racist statements, and decisions that don't look great by today's standards. 


Tell us, at some point in the future are you planning to confront the reality that the majority so disliked Trump that they voted for Joe Biden instead?

Is that going to take four years and three months from now to sink in?


 

User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,326

Pengwin » 19 Nov 2020, 2:56 pm » wrote: Tell us, at some point in the future are you planning to confront the reality that the majority so disliked Trump that they voted for Joe Biden instead?

Is that going to take four years and three months from now to sink in?
Majority my ***... You **** cheated... Time to pay

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,701
Politics: Liberal

duck615 » 19 Nov 2020, 3:08 pm » wrote: Majority my ***... You **** cheated... Time to pay
Just like last time when Trump also lost the popular vote, right?
 

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,445
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pengwin » 19 Nov 2020, 2:56 pm » wrote: Tell us, at some point in the future are you planning to confront the reality that the majority so disliked Trump that they voted for Joe Biden instead?

Is that going to take four years and three months from now to sink in?
The reality is Trump NEVER had popular support. I have never denied that. There is a very real chance that 4 years of negative press, sedition attempts, a bogus impeachment attempt, energized anti Trump voters. Not to mention installing a replacement for Darth Bader Ginsberg. 
 
 
Last edited by Neo on 19 Nov 2020, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,326

Pengwin » 19 Nov 2020, 3:13 pm » wrote: Just like last time when Trump also lost the popular vote, right?

yet he won fair n square

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,435
Politics: Liberal

Cucky is a LIAR and so is Buffy. There was no cheating there was no Fraud NONE of them can show any or explain why Trumps lawyers are not in court with ANY CLAIMS of Fraud. They are LIARS and they KNOW they are LIARS what they are saying is they dont CARE what the election resulst were they are childish BRATS and they dont LIKE the results and they want their way REGARDLESS what the results were WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,701
Politics: Liberal

Neo » 19 Nov 2020, 3:14 pm » wrote: The reality is Trump NEVER had popular support. I have never denied that. There is a very real chance that 4 years of negative press, sedition attempts, a bogus impeachment attempt, energized anti Trump voters. Not to mention installing a replacement for Darth Bader Ginsberg.

Nothing bogus about him being Impeached.  He was.

And the majority didn't like him any better this time either.

User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,326

Pengwin » 19 Nov 2020, 3:17 pm » wrote: Nothing bogus about him being Impeached.  He was.

And the majority didn't like him any better this time either.

how can you say that with all the cheating coming to light?????

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,701
Politics: Liberal

duck615 » 19 Nov 2020, 3:14 pm » wrote: yet he won fair n square
Sure thing, but since then all the states got together in a secret plot to cheat him out of winning a second term, even the states he won this time.

Now that's **** sneaky...


 

 

User avatar
duck615

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,326

Pengwin » 19 Nov 2020, 3:22 pm » wrote: Sure thing, but since then all the states got together in a secret plot to cheat him out of winning a second term, even the states he won this time.

Now that's **** sneaky...

Wow so you admit wrong doing... 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,701
Politics: Liberal

duck615 » 19 Nov 2020, 3:21 pm » wrote: how can you say that with all the cheating coming to light?????
Right, see above.

The election machines were rigged, which explains why Trump won in some states they were used in but lost in others.

Makes perfect sense.  My local lottery is also rigged.  I know because last time I played I won $5 but this time I didn't win anything.  The only way that could be true is if they cheated me.  I'm supposed to always win, right?

 
 
Last edited by Pengwin on 19 Nov 2020, 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,445
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pengwin » 19 Nov 2020, 3:17 pm » wrote: Nothing bogus about him being Impeached.  He was.

And the majority didn't like him any better this time either.
65 million the first time, over 70 million the second. After sedition, 24/7 negative press, bogus impeachment, he only gained popularity. 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,701
Politics: Liberal

duck615 » 19 Nov 2020, 3:25 pm » wrote: Wow so you admit wrong doing...
Oh, for sure.  I want to come completely clean so I can sleep at night again.

I solemnly swear, as God is my witness, in some states we cheated so Biden would win and in other states we cheated so Trump would win.  The whole election, all of it everywhere, was totally rigged so one or the other would win.

Now you know and I can rest easy.  My conscience is clear.  I feel better...

 

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,435
Politics: Liberal

Neo » 19 Nov 2020, 3:30 pm » wrote: 65 million the first time, over 70 million the second. After sedition, 24/7 negative press, bogus impeachment, he only gained popularity.
NeoPUNK is a LIAR and he knows it all he posts for is to provoke and annoy and he KNOWS he is a LIAR. Nothing BOGUS about that impeachment even many of the GOP Senators ADMITTED he was guilty they just didnt CARE. That Trump abused his power in an impeahable way is without any doubt PROVEN by the FACTS he DID IN FACT withhold an offical act, that being the money Congress had already alloted FOR Ukraine for a return of something of PERSONAL POLITICAL VALUE FOR HIM. Tha tis the testbook definition of a type of bribery and abuse of power. FACT Neo is just a LIAR who loves to tell LIES he hopes will annoy people

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Atomic blonde, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cedar, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Hmrider21, Ike Bana, Isabel, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Pengwin, Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, RollingRock, SJConspirator, solon, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2, zkyll8 and 246 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads