Joe Biden's Mask Mandate…

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
126 posts
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
solon » 19 Nov 2020, 3:34 pm » wrote: NeoPUNK is a LIAR and he knows it all he posts for is to provoke and annoy and he KNOWS he is a LIAR. Nothing BOGUS about that impeachment even many of the GOP Senators ADMITTED he was guilty they just didnt CARE. That Trump abused his power in an impeahable way is without any doubt PROVEN by the FACTS he DID IN FACT withhold an offical act, that being the money Congress had already alloted FOR Ukraine for a return of something of PERSONAL POLITICAL VALUE FOR HIM. Tha tis the testbook definition of a type of bribery and abuse of power. FACT Neo is just a LIAR who loves to tell LIES he hopes will annoy people
Guilty of asking for a criminal investigation into the Ukraine activities of the Bidens. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Neo » 19 Nov 2020, 3:36 pm » wrote: Guilty of asking for a criminal investigation into the Ukraine activities of the Bidens.
AND announcing it PUBLICLY for a thing of personal political VALUE to Trump AND withouhlding their aid til it was done yeah we get you have no integrity and dont CARE about corruption but that is TEXTBOOD corruption 

By the way Ukraine lated DID that investigation and found no wrongdling GOD you are stupid
Last edited by solon on 19 Nov 2020, 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Neo » 19 Nov 2020, 3:30 pm » wrote: 65 million the first time, over 70 million the second. After sedition, 24/7 negative press, bogus impeachment, he only gained popularity.
I know, right !!!!  He must have done a really good job so more people liked him.

If only that Not Trump person hadn't been even more popular as well.  He didn't do anything at all and just look at how much more popular he was this year.

Trump really got **** over by that guy.  Maybe he should have done nothing as well - he might have won?

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
solon » 19 Nov 2020, 3:39 pm » wrote: AND announcing it PUBLICLY for a thing of personal political VALUE to Trump AND withouhlding their aid til it was done yeah we get you have no integrity and dont CARE about corruption but that is TEXTBOOD corruption 

By the way Ukraine lated DID that investigation and found no wrongdling GOD you are stupid
What prohibited him from announcing a request for a CRIMINAL investigation?

solon

Share      Unread post

I am not playing your GAMES TROLL what he did was a PATENT abuse of power and impeachable. I showed why and you are just a PUNK being a PUNK and yoru sealion BS is not going to work on me

duck615

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 19 Nov 2020, 3:31 pm » wrote: Oh, for sure.  I want to come completely clean so I can sleep at night again.

I solemnly swear, as God is my witness, in some states we cheated so Biden would win and in other states we cheated so Trump would win.  The whole election, all of it everywhere, was totally rigged so one or the other would win.

Now you know and I can rest easy.  My conscience is clear.  I feel better...
Your time is coming

solon

Share      Unread post

Oh no Cucky the GUTLESS COWARD is making threats. Empty threats but he might rev up that hoverround and go after somebody. TreasonMonkeys KNOW THEY LOST. they KNOW they LOST legitimately now its time for DESPERATION hoping they can intimidate people into just doing what they want DESPITE THE UNDEINABLE FACTD that the PEOPLE SPOKE and they dont WANT Trump''

Hey GFY CUCKY

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Buffalo » 19 Nov 2020, 6:47 am » wrote: Why are the states with the most stringent mask laws continuing to see huge spikes in CCP virus infections? New York for example. Mask laws are about control, not about science or saving lives.
In the middle of the worst pandemic in a 100 years, U **** RNC scumbag tools want to FORCE CHILDREN to attend schools in-person!  SHAMELESSLY **** IN THE BRAIN RNC SCUM!

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

duck615 » 19 Nov 2020, 5:26 pm » wrote: Your time is coming
How so, Ducky?

Are you buying extra Silly String?

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
supraTruth » 19 Nov 2020, 6:40 pm » wrote: In the middle of the worst pandemic in a 100 years, U **** RNC scumbag tools want to FORCE CHILDREN to attend schools in-person!  SHAMELESSLY **** IN THE BRAIN RNC SCUM!  
Children that die more frequently from lightning strikes than Rona? Yeah they should be in school. 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Neo » 19 Nov 2020, 7:34 pm » wrote: Children that die more frequently from lightning strikes than Rona? Yeah they should be in school.
******* RNC SCUM FAIL to understand how children are carriers of the tRump SWAMP SCUM VIRUS that they pass to teachers & staff & carry back home to their families & elders.  

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 19 Nov 2020, 6:40 pm » wrote: In the middle of the worst pandemic in a 100 years, U **** RNC scumbag tools want to FORCE CHILDREN to attend schools in-person!  SHAMELESSLY **** IN THE BRAIN RNC SCUM!
You **** idiot!!! What ? Do you just pull this stupid **** out of your ***?

CDC Director: Schools Among ‘Safest Places’ Kids Can Be, Closing Schools An ‘Emotional Response’ Not Backed By Data

By  Ryan Saavedra

Nov 19, 2020   DailyWire.com

Elijah Nouvelage/Bloomberg via Getty Images
CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield said on Thursday that K-12 schools should remain open because data shows that schools are among the “safest places” that kids can be from the pandemic, and attempts to close schools are nothing more than an “emotional response.”

“Today, there’s extensive data that we have—we’ve gathered over the last two to three months—that confirm that K-12 schools can operate with face-to-face learning and they can do it safely and they can do it responsibly,” Redfield said. “The infections that we’ve identified in schools when they’ve been evaluated were not acquired in schools. They were actually acquired in the community and in the household.”

“Today, as Dr. Birx said, our big threat for transmission is not the public square, it’s small family gatherings, family gatherings where people become more comfortable, they remove their face-mask when they get together and it’s this silent epidemic that begins to transmit,” Redfield continued. “But it’s not interschool transmission. The truth is, for kids K-12, one of the safest places they can be, from our perspective, is to remain in school, and it’s really important that following the data, making sure we don’t make emotional decisions about what to close and what not to close, and I’m here to say clearly the data strongly supports that K-12 schools—as well as institutes of higher learning—really are not where we’re having our challenges.”

He added, “And it would be counterproductive from my point of view, from a public health point of view, just in containing the epidemic, if there was an emotional response, to say, ‘Let’s close the schools.’”WATCH: 
Over the summer, Redfield said that the threat of suicide, drugs, and the seasonal flu represented a “far greater threat” to kids than the coronavirus.

“We’re seeing, sadly, far greater suicides now than we are deaths from COVID,” Redfield said at the time. “We’re seeing far greater deaths from drug overdose that are above excess that we had as background than we are seeing the deaths from COVID.”

“So this is why I keep coming back for the overall social being of individuals,” he continued, “is let’s all work together and find out how we can find common ground to get these schools open in a way that people are comfortable and their safe. And if there is a need for investment and resources, just like there is a need for some of the underprivileged children that are probably better served if they have certain comorbidities to do homeschooling, they need the access to be able to have the computer and the internet to do that.”

“The goal is to get all these kids back into education,” concluded Redfield. “I’d like to see the goal being face-to-face education, five days a week, as when we get there, then we’ve got there for those children that don’t have an underlying significant comorbidity that would preclude it. And, hopefully, the states and the federal government will work together to see that the resources to get these schools fully operational come to bear.”

War is a Racket

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 20 Nov 2020, 5:52 am » wrote: You **** idiot!!! What ? Do you just pull this stupid **** out of your ***?

CDC Director: Schools Among ‘Safest Places’ Kids Can Be, Closing Schools An ‘Emotional Response’ Not Backed By Data

By  Ryan Saavedra

Nov 19, 2020   DailyWire.com

Elijah Nouvelage/Bloomberg via Getty Images
CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield said on Thursday that K-12 schools should remain open because data shows that schools are among the “safest places” that kids can be from the pandemic, and attempts to close schools are nothing more than an “emotional response.”

“Today, there’s extensive data that we have—we’ve gathered over the last two to three months—that confirm that K-12 schools can operate with face-to-face learning and they can do it safely and they can do it responsibly,” Redfield said. “The infections that we’ve identified in schools when they’ve been evaluated were not acquired in schools. They were actually acquired in the community and in the household.”

“Today, as Dr. Birx said, our big threat for transmission is not the public square, it’s small family gatherings, family gatherings where people become more comfortable, they remove their face-mask when they get together and it’s this silent epidemic that begins to transmit,” Redfield continued. “But it’s not interschool transmission. The truth is, for kids K-12, one of the safest places they can be, from our perspective, is to remain in school, and it’s really important that following the data, making sure we don’t make emotional decisions about what to close and what not to close, and I’m here to say clearly the data strongly supports that K-12 schools—as well as institutes of higher learning—really are not where we’re having our challenges.”

He added, “And it would be counterproductive from my point of view, from a public health point of view, just in containing the epidemic, if there was an emotional response, to say, ‘Let’s close the schools.’”WATCH: 
Over the summer, Redfield said that the threat of suicide, drugs, and the seasonal flu represented a “far greater threat” to kids than the coronavirus.

“We’re seeing, sadly, far greater suicides now than we are deaths from COVID,” Redfield said at the time. “We’re seeing far greater deaths from drug overdose that are above excess that we had as background than we are seeing the deaths from COVID.”

“So this is why I keep coming back for the overall social being of individuals,” he continued, “is let’s all work together and find out how we can find common ground to get these schools open in a way that people are comfortable and their safe. And if there is a need for investment and resources, just like there is a need for some of the underprivileged children that are probably better served if they have certain comorbidities to do homeschooling, they need the access to be able to have the computer and the internet to do that.”

“The goal is to get all these kids back into education,” concluded Redfield. “I’d like to see the goal being face-to-face education, five days a week, as when we get there, then we’ve got there for those children that don’t have an underlying significant comorbidity that would preclude it. And, hopefully, the states and the federal government will work together to see that the resources to get these schools fully operational come to bear.”
Kids are carriers.  & they can actually learn math & science, & other subjects, easier on computers.  

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 20 Nov 2020, 6:01 am » wrote: Kids are carriers.  & they can actually learn math & science easier on computers.
Then why aren't all kids just home schooled?  BECAUSE IN MOST FAMILIES, BOTH PARENTS HAVE TO WORK TO BE ABLE TO EAT AND PAY THE **** BILLS!!!

Actually I am for home schooling instead of the communist indoctrination kids are receiving in public schools these days.  My daughters 2 children, ages 14 (girl) and 16 (boy) have been home schooled their entire lives. When they moved to a small rural community in Minnesota they decided they wanted to attend the public school there. They, by age then, were in the 6th and 8th grades then. They were so far ahead of the other kids that it was boring to them and they quit after 1 semester. The 16 year old boy will graduate this year and has already been taking college courses. 

My daughter said that it really only takes about 3 hours a day to teach them more than what they would ever learn in school. 

Most families are unable to do this though. 

War is a Racket

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 20 Nov 2020, 6:14 am » wrote: Then why aren't all kids just home schooled?  BECAUSE IN MOST FAMILIES, BOTH PARENTS HAVE TO WORK TO BE ABLE TO EAT AND PAY THE **** BILLS!!!

Actually I am for home schooling instead of the communist indoctrination kids are receiving in public schools these days.  My daughters 2 children, ages 14 (girl) and 16 (boy) have been home schooled their entire lives. When they moved to a small rural community in Minnesota they decided they wanted to attend the public school there. They, by age then, were in the 6th and 8th grades then. They were so far ahead of the other kids that it was boring to them and they quit after 1 semester. The 16 year old boy will graduate this year and has already been taking college courses. 

My daughter said that it really only takes about 3 hours a day to teach them more than what they would ever learn in school. 

Most families are unable to do this though.
& there it is, the only reason RNC scum want kids to return to in-person schools is for the babysitting, so that the peons' wives can go back to work for less than minimum wages.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 20 Nov 2020, 6:21 am » wrote: & there it is, the only reason RNC scum want kids to return to in-person schools is for the babysitting, so that the peons' wives can go back to work for less than minimum wages.
So they can be indoctrinated with communist, liberal, woke, changing history and kissing *** asses ****. But children attending school are not a problem with respect to the chinese communist party virus. 
War is a Racket

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Huey » 15 Nov 2020, 5:24 pm » wrote: Joe can’t mandate a mask law. He will do what most dem presidents do. Threaten to with hold funding if the states don’t comply.
they should mandate the dems wear them in their cars - alone.
oh wait! They already do that. 

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Atomicblonde » 20 Nov 2020, 6:34 am » wrote: they should mandate the dems wear them in their cars - alone.
oh wait! They already do that.
It makes me laugh when I see that
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Huey » 20 Nov 2020, 7:14 am » wrote: It makes me laugh when I see that
it makes me smh 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 20 Nov 2020, 6:33 am » wrote: So they can be indoctrinated with communist, liberal, woke, changing history and kissing *** asses ****. But children attending school are not a problem with respect to the chinese communist party virus.
Kids are innocent carriers of the tRUMP SWAMP SCUM VIRUS that u ignorant RNC SCUMBAG TOOLS want to weaponize as killing machines for the glorification of your idiot !