Joe Biden's Mask Mandate…

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
126 posts
Buffalo

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 20 Nov 2020, 11:36 am » wrote: Kids are innocent carriers of the tRUMP SWAMP SCUM VIRUS that u ignorant RNC SCUMBAG TOOLS want to weaponize as killing machines for the glorification of your idiot ! 
Too bad it doesn't just afflict only loony moonbats like you, superliar...  

War is a Racket

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Buffalo » 20 Nov 2020, 2:02 pm » wrote: Too bad it doesn't just afflict only loony moonbats like you, superliar...
Buffalo>  I am really pizzed. I heard today our stupid liberal gov... a woman..Janet Mills?  I hate to say it get rid of these women!!! Tyrants. Usually dems too!  Has just declared a mandatory curfew? 9 oclock. In Maine? who's gonna listen. We are so rural. We don't even have bars ? banks" restaurants. There's two hubs of activity here? Shut THEM DOWN!  The state is huge... WTF? wtf?  who's gonna listen or hear? the dam Trees? wtf is this ****. global takeover? Buffalo. did you see georges post? if you missed it go play it?   

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Buffalo » 20 Nov 2020, 2:02 pm » wrote: Too bad it doesn't just afflict only loony moonbats like you, superliar...
254K AMERICANS MURDERED BY U TRUMP SCUM REFUSING TO CARE PROVES U ARE THE **** LOONS! 

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

sootedupCyndi » 20 Nov 2020, 2:17 pm » wrote: Buffalo>  I am really pizzed. I heard today our stupid liberal gov... a woman..Janet Mills?  I hate to say it get rid of these women!!! Tyrants. Usually dems too!  Has just declared a mandatory curfew? 9 oclock. In Maine? who's gonna listen. We are so rural. We don't even have bars ? banks" restaurants. There's two hubs of activity here? Shut THEM DOWN!  The state is huge... WTF? wtf?  who's gonna listen or hear? the dam Trees? wtf is this ****. global takeover? Buffalo. did you see georges post? if you missed it go play it?
WTF are U WHINING ABOUT, idiot?  254K AMERICANS MURDERED BECAUSE SCUM LIKE U THINK MASKS ARE UNCOMFORTABLE!  TELL THAT TO THE FEW MEN STILL ALIVE WHO HAD TO WEAR REAL GEAR & SUFFER REAL HARDSHIPS FIGHTING NAZIS JUST SO USELESS RNC SCUMBAG TOOLS LIKE U COULD WHINE AS YOUR HOSPITALS BECOME OVERWHELMED!  SHAME ON U SCUM!  THE MOST SPOILED SCUM EVER in our once GREAT NATION!

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Pengwin » 19 Nov 2020, 2:44 pm » wrote: The election was Trump?  Or not Trump?

See how that works now?
Biden doesn’t figure in it?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 2:36 pm » wrote: Biden doesn’t figure in it?
No.

Not when it's looked at that way, and that's the way to look at this election.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Nov 2020, 2:17 pm » wrote: Buffalo>  I am really pizzed. I heard today our stupid liberal gov... a woman..Janet Mills?  I hate to say it get rid of these women!!! Tyrants. Usually dems too!  Has just declared a mandatory curfew? 9 oclock. In Maine? who's gonna listen. We are so rural. We don't even have bars ? banks" restaurants. There's two hubs of activity here? Shut THEM DOWN!  The state is huge... WTF? wtf?  who's gonna listen or hear? the dam Trees? wtf is this ****. global takeover? Buffalo. did you see georges post? if you missed it go play it?
My daughter isn’t allowed out of her city.  I don’t know how she’ll pick me up at the airport next month.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 20 Nov 2020, 2:38 pm » wrote: No.

Not when it's looked at that way, and that's the way to look at this election.
Are you deliberately obtuse? Just to annoy people?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 2:40 pm » wrote: Are you deliberately obtuse? Just to annoy people?
No.

Are you deliberately stupid?

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 20 Nov 2020, 2:41 pm » wrote: No.

Are you deliberately stupid?
Only with you.  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 2:39 pm » wrote: My daughter isn’t allowed out of her city.  I don’t know how she’ll pick me up at the airport next month.
take a taxi? What's going on in Europe? We are very  censored.  I heard  there were riots by you. we wont see that Fama?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 2:39 pm » wrote: My daughter isn’t allowed out of her city.  I don’t know how she’ll pick me up at the airport next month.
Well, we have these amazing modern inventions now called Taxis.  It's like a car with a driver that will take you where you want to go if you give them money.  The car even comes with tires and gas so you could use that to get to where she can pick you up in her car, that isn't a Taxi I'm guessing...

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Good that we cleared that up...

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 20 Nov 2020, 2:46 pm » wrote: Good that we cleared that up...
You obviously can’t bear a whiff of criticism. 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 2:49 pm » wrote: You obviously can’t bear a whiff of criticism.
If that's your version of criticism I need to introduce you to the wife. She will set you right.

Your version of spanking a child must be taking them to the toy store and after out for ice cream...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Pengwin » 20 Nov 2020, 2:44 pm » wrote: Well, we have these amazing modern inventions now called Taxis.  It's like a car with a driver that will take you where you want to go if you give them money.  The car even comes with tires and gas so you could use that to get to where she can pick you up in her car, that isn't a Taxi I'm guessing...
Penguin!   I was  a Just kidding her? A Hole?  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Nov 2020, 2:54 pm » wrote: Penguin!   I was  a Just kidding her? A Hole?
I'm not kidding.

Was this the last time she flew?

Maybe we need to ask if they called them Airplanes or Airships?  That could explain the problem...

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 20 Nov 2020, 2:52 pm » wrote: If that's your version of criticism I need to introduce you to the wife. She will set you right.

Your version of spanking a child must be taking them to the toy store and after out for ice cream...
You’re a battered husband?

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 20 Nov 2020, 3:00 pm » wrote: I'm not kidding.

Was this the last time she flew?

Maybe we need to ask if they called them Airplanes or Airships?  That could explain the problem...
Aeroplanes.

I flew three weeks ago. Fully masked up, two Covid tests, the army and the Red Cross.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 3:01 pm » wrote: You’re a battered husband?
No, I'm a bantered husband.

We meet on Tuesday, the others meet on Thursday.  Learned that the hard way, they keyed my car...