Joe Biden's Mask Mandate…

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
126 posts
PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

I won't tell you how to live, but I will tell you there is a right way to live…

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Joe can’t mandate a mask law. He will do what most dem presidents do. Threaten to with hold funding if the states don’t comply.

no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

This is wrong in every way, but I did chuckle.

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

supraTruth

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Why lie?  Oh, right, lying is all u RNC scum know.               

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Huey » 15 Nov 2020, 5:24 pm » wrote: Joe can’t mandate a mask law. He will do what most dem presidents do. Threaten to with hold funding if the states don’t comply.
He will do what most dem presidents do. Threaten to with hold funding if the states don’t comply.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-make-first-public-remarks-week-n1247752

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/02/politics/white-house-funding-states-cities/index.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/01/16/trump-a ... e-aid.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/30/politics ... index.html

You must be the dumbest **** alive..
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

So, what's the total body-count of Czar Spanky's Fallen; those least-educated Teabaggers/Trumpoids/Neo-Nazis who were suckered into going maskless....and, martyring themselves.....just to show how much of a pain-in-the-*** they could be.

The Trump Family should be willing to finance the acreage for their fly-ridden remains....probably in Idaho, somewhere....'cause real Americans have (already) financed the appropriate likeness.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

In just over two months, there will be a "new sheriff" riding into "town."

He'll be "your" president, like it or not.

Deal with it.

PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

supraTruth » 15 Nov 2020, 6:02 pm » wrote: Why lie?  Oh, right, lying is all u RNC scum know.               
idiot…

solon

Share      Unread post

Another CHI*LDISH PUNK post by a LOSER who is SO SUPID he knoews he cqnnot even TRY to add to an adult discssion and will not put these weak attampts at huor where they belong in the humor thred since that owujld not ANNOY enough people ant this CHILDISH PUNK Troll is only here to annoy people like the petty pathetic child he is

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Huey » 15 Nov 2020, 5:24 pm » wrote: Joe can’t mandate a mask law. He will do what most dem presidents do. Threaten to with hold funding if the states don’t comply.
Didn't Trump just threaten to withhold the COVID-19 vaccine from NY?

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Cyndi!

I’m off out now, on the search for a breathable mask.

I’ll keep you informed.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Famagusta » 19 Nov 2020, 5:20 am » wrote: Cyndi!

I’m off out now, on the search for a breathable mask.

I’ll keep you informed.
Ok. when you come back on.. I think I've found something.   

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Misty » 18 Nov 2020, 11:35 pm » wrote: Didn't Trump just threaten to withhold the COVID-19 vaccine from NY?
You need to research that story.  Or get better sources.  

News of a Pfizer breakthrough on a vaccine to fight the coronavirus came as welcome news to many today, but New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo still expressed concern about it being rolled out under the Trump administration.Cuomo blasted President Trump’s vaccine planMonday morning as “flawed” and went so far as to declare: “We can’t let this vaccination plan go forward the way that Trump and his administration is designing it.”The Democratic governor — who has a bitter relationship with the president — made the comments on “Good Morning America” Monday, moments after he acknowledged that tests on Pfizer’s experimental COVID-19 vaccine “look good” and he believes a vaccine will be “available shortly.”Cuomo said the vaccine rollout plan needed to be stopped until his old friend President-elect Joe Biden takes office in January, otherwise it will cause “damage.”“The bad news is that it’s about two months before Joe Biden takes over, and this means [the Trump] administration is going to be implementing a vaccine plan,” Cuomo said.That plan, he said, is “flawed.”

I believe it learns nothing from the past,” Cuomo charged. “They’re basically going to have the private providers do it, and that’s going to leave out all sorts of communities that were left out the first time when COVID ravaged them.”The governor threatened to slow-roll the desperately needed vaccine in the hard-hit Empire State in September, citing his distrust of the president and claiming the process was “politicized.”

https://nypost.com/2020/11/09/cuomo-eme ... e-rollout/

What trump really said:

““As soon as April, the vaccine will be available to the entire general population with the exception of places like New York State where, for political reasons, the Governor decided to say—and I don’t think it’s good politically, I think it’s very bad from a health standpoint—but he wants to take his time with the vaccine,” the president said. “He doesn’t trust the fact that it’s this White House, this administration, so we won’t be delivering it to New York until we have authorization to do so.”

https://www.rochesterfirst.com/news/sta ... orization/

no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Why are the states with the most stringent mask laws continuing to see huge spikes in CCP virus infections? New York for example. Mask laws are about control, not about science or saving lives.
War is a Racket

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

He's about to the be the 46th president of the USA...he can issue what ever mandate he wants.

It's good to be King.  EO's are a *******. 

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 19 Nov 2020, 6:49 am » wrote: He's about to the be the 46th president of the USA...he can issue what ever mandate he wants.

It's good to be King.  EO's are a *******. 
Braindead will NOT be king!!! Nor does he have the Constitutional authority to issue a mask mandate, even by EO.

Dennisthelemming will be first in line to load into the railroad cars when his "king" orders...   see ya
War is a Racket

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Buffalo » 19 Nov 2020, 6:56 am » wrote: Braindead will NOT be king!!! Nor does he have the Constitutional authority to issue a mask mandate, even by EO.

Dennisthelemming will be first in line to load into the railroad cars when his "king" orders...   see ya
Whah ha ha ha  Bye Denis.. get on board  the choo choo express. Morning Tatanka. That was funny.    

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 19 Nov 2020, 6:56 am » wrote: Braindead will NOT be king!!! Nor does he have the Constitutional authority to issue a mask mandate, even by EO.

You are a dumb ***.  He can certainly issue a nationwide EO requiring the wearing of masks during a pandemic.

He's soon to be "your" president.  Get used to it. 

duck615

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 19 Nov 2020, 7:20 am » wrote: You are a dumb ***.  He can certainly issue a nationwide EO requiring the wearing of masks during a pandemic.

He's soon to be "your" president.  Get used to it. 

LMFAO keep dreaming, the Supreme Court will throw the gavel at him....