Quote from carl schmitt (Nazi philosopher)

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
262 posts
omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Nov 2020, 9:04 am » wrote: Yes, it's not easy but it can be done once you take the mutually evolving decoder rings into account...

:loco:  

Ok, what is your magic decoder ring every lifetime has regardless being homo sapien or not? Human characters belong to other people's ideas of how life should exist when not restricted to mutually evolving so far.
dare discuss genetic fate and destiny with me? Deniers already define social manifested desitny and character's fate not paying to sty in a social narrative cradle to grave over the last 350 reproductive cycles sustaining the fruition of ignoring the self evident.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
omh » 22 Nov 2020, 10:06 am » wrote: Ok, what is your magic decoder ring every lifetime has regardless being homo sapien or not? Human characters belong to other people's ideas of how life should exist when not restricted to mutually evolving so far.
dare discuss genetic fate and destiny with me? Deniers already define social manifested desitny and character's fate not paying to sty in a social narrative cradle to grave over the last 350 reproductive cycles sustaining the fruition of ignoring the self evident.
He doesn't know Omh. It's my ring. It has secret powers. Only I know.  and I don't drop mine.. like in the movies.  

Last edited by sooted up Cyndi on 22 Nov 2020, 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

sootedupCyndi » 22 Nov 2020, 10:06 am » wrote: I don't do herbs..  But I think it's time I start. Sweet gees-us. You should see this place in the afternoon.  

Hmm, I've read some things that seems to indicate that's when the real loons are allowed some time on the interweb in the asylum... herbs don't make the insanity go away but they help you appreciate the insanity and realize how beautiful and amazing it is...

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 22 Nov 2020, 10:11 am » wrote: He doesn't know Omh. It's my ring. It has secret powers. Only I know.  and I don't drop mine.. like in the movies.  

glad you show respect from your social verified type cast personality.
Last edited by omh on 22 Nov 2020, 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 22 Nov 2020, 10:29 am » wrote: glad you show respect.
I respect you Omh. You know that.  I always read your posts.

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 22 Nov 2020, 10:32 am » wrote: I respect you Omh. You know that. :blink:  I always read your posts.
you really transfer the talking point away from respecting life in plain sight to debate social respect for each others methods of ignoring life doesn't exceed now.

The root of all evil isn't money, it's the desire to become anything other than what one is in plain sight. A mutual replacement of life self contained to kinetically timed apart now. Intellectual superiority is self deception multiplied by ancestral practice of ignoring now is eternity within one species capable of ignoring now is eternity.

See the parallels to Humpty Dumpty and Emperor's New Clothes relative to social identity politics and rule of law?

fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, control my ancestry 349 generations prior to my birth reality isn't my fault. But my responsibility to point out historical errors used every generation that evolved through space timed apart now so far.

Personal accountability you demand, personal accountablity you received.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Nov 2020, 10:06 am » wrote: Ok, what is your magic decoder ring every lifetime has regardless being homo sapien or not? Human characters belong to other people's ideas of how life should exist when not restricted to mutually evolving so far.
It's not a magical ring but a secret one comrade... everyone gets one as a consequence of reproductive cycles but it doesn't come with a manual so it's difficult to figure out how it works and decipher the cryptic ideas of other human characters.. but it can only work with a mutually evolving social narrative.. I'm sure you'll realize that makes sense when you think about it...

Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 22 Nov 2020, 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bard

Share      Unread post

It will be some time before we all learn that the mass of individual humans is an illusionary manifestation of the mind's attempt to separate itself from itself.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Nov 2020, 10:40 am » wrote: It's not a magical ring but a secret one comrade... everyone gets one as a consequence of reproductive cycle but it doesn't come with a manual so it's difficult to figure out how it works and decipher the cryptic ideas of other human characters.. but it can only work with a mutually evolving social narrative.. I'm sure you'll realize that makes sense when you think about it...

:faint:  

there are no physical secrets instinctively navigating space as timed apart now, that is adapting to personal location mutually timed apart with the universe perpetually balancing with your time part in it. That is kinetic eternity and no potential to be anything other than developing from now on as an ever changing total sum so far.

that fine line between molecular migration event horizons of erosion and decomposition of results timed apart already.

reality is designed to manage outcomes as they arrive to all things mutually adapting to space as timed apart now, self evident way life is created equally in this atmosphere from inorganic universal position to each lifetime ever inhabited this atmosphere so far never the same results from now on.

there went intellectual superiority, hope, faith, charity, motives to deceive, reasons to deny, practices of pretending we are smarter than you being honest life doesn't exceed now.

Corrupting the self evident is your social soul goal mutually adapting in space timed apart now.
Last edited by omh on 22 Nov 2020, 10:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Bard » 22 Nov 2020, 10:42 am » wrote: It will be some time before we all learn that the mass of individual humans is an illusionary manifestation of the mind's attempt to separate itself from itself.
You are very deep Bard! Way to go. great post.          

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Nov 2020, 10:11 am » wrote: He doesn't know Omh. It's my ring. It has secret powers. Only I know.  and I don't drop mine.. like in the movies.  

Yes, you need to be careful not to drop it.. before you know you could end up with an identity crisis.. just like in the movies..

omh

Share      Unread post

Bard » 22 Nov 2020, 10:42 am » wrote: It will be some time before we all learn that the mass of individual humans is an illusionary manifestation of the mind's attempt to separate itself from itself.
Not really, population consists of event horizons separating people occupying space in this atmosphere, if the global media,academia, arts, politics, religions, economics, social justifications were as interested in fixing corruption as maintaining it, this organized social chaos would end in by the new year. hell of a Christmas gift from global ruling elites that would be translated as a miracle.

My 15 years of igniting instincts within evolved fertilized cells programmed to deny life in plain sight after birth, can simply stop believing reality is all there is to socially know about mutually timed apart so far as living centered to where ever they are geographically present since conceived to decomposed..

Hell of an attiude adjustment and history is filled with methods to make eternally separated easier for every new and existing arrival from now on.

How the meek shall inherit the earth. By stop defying instinctive awareness from mutually evolving fertilized cells that are the brain of each lifetime born to replace those making the conception.

How many sides are in that box currently trapped to never allowed to be honest so far? over 7.8 billion genetic replacements of the homo sapien species here now?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Nov 2020, 10:43 am » wrote: ..there went intellectual superiority, hope, faith, charity, motives to deceive, reasons to deny, practices of pretending we are smarter than you being honest life doesn't exceed now.

Corrupting the self evident is your social soul goal mutually adapting in space timed apart now.

That sounds awfully cynical...secret decoder rings are necessary to decipher cryptic self evident when it isn't that evident.. that doesn't mean the mutually adapting social souls in deplorable space time are corrupting anything...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Nov 2020, 11:13 am » wrote: That sounds awfully cynical...secret decoder rings are necessary to decipher cryptic self evident when it isn't that evident.. that doesn't mean the mutually adapting social souls in deplorable space time are corrupting anything...

:wah:  
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
See you stick with a career in defying life as naturally positioned so far. Keep doing the same thing over and over expecting better days tomorrow when physically you only evolve in placement from now until decomposed.

No my fault you will not accept life as reproductively centered so far.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Nov 2020, 11:16 am » wrote: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
See you stick with a career in defying life as naturally positioned so far. Keep doing the same thing over and over expecting better days tomorrow when physically you only evolve in placement from now until decomposed.

No my fault you will not accept life as reproductively centered so far.

Ah, that's where you're wrong... playing with decoder rings can be a goal in itself because it's fun and is not intented to create a better tomorrow.. that doesn't mean things can't get better or you shouldn't hope for it of course.. it also doesn't mean I don't accept reproductively centered 'reality' but who says cryptic self evident messages on the interweb aren't real in their own way..

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FOS » 22 Nov 2020, 9:31 am » wrote: Hitler invaded France because France declared war
Historical nazi revisionism...schmuck.

duck615

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 22 Nov 2020, 12:34 pm » wrote: Historical nazi revisionism...schmuck.

just like the fact democrats founded the KKK

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

France and every other European country declared war when the nazis invaded Poland.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Don't pay too much attention Mr Ike. I think he's making it up for shock factor. Don't even believe his Nazi love affair.  You should be able to see thru that.     

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

are you retarded? this is not revisionism. France declared war first. everyone agrees about that.