Quote from carl schmitt (Nazi philosopher)

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
262 posts
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
FOS » 18 Nov 2020, 3:32 pm » wrote: Yeah. You a fatty.
this is adorable  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
FOS » 18 Nov 2020, 3:21 pm » wrote: My hands are literally on watermelons. You dont know ****. You are projecting your fat psyche on me.
 lolol  HA HA HA

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
so your here... right now? You got your hands on watermelons? You have something else better to do? You got your hands on water melons? and your here?   if I had my hands on something.. I wouldn't be wastin my time here. alto  that gives me some thoughts... maybe I ought to move along for the night?  nite nite

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
sootedupCyndi » 18 Nov 2020, 4:05 pm » wrote: so your here... right now? You got your hands on watermelons? You have something else better to do? You got your hands on water melons? and your here?   if I had my hands on something.. I wouldn't be wastin my time here. alto  that gives me some thoughts... maybe I ought to move along for the night?  nite nite
gave me ideas.... nite nite. LOL        

omh

Share      Unread post

nuckin futz » 18 Nov 2020, 11:59 am » wrote: Most people understand that! Libs are against 'needless wars' like NAM, Berserkistan, etc. :roll:  

but justified wars directed by a royal we, the loyal us fight, and they, them, those people pay to enter the game of life they are required to obey without question the symbolic details of believing life is more than mutually timed apart as evolving here since individually conceived.

think I quit having vocabulary control my instinctive reactions when debating what if situaltional ethics outcomes serving humanity's greater good intentions only those directing outcomes from the shadows of doubt benefit from.

After all there is a world of difference between mutual capitalism and individuals capitalizing off manifested chaos practiced ancestrally.

You know, intellectual interpretations that sustain symbolism prioority over actual results and mind the vocabulary or your next generations are blacklisted from making a living socially until society's laws collapse civility among mutually evolving replacements. Wow, plausible deniability protecting true to faith, planned obsolescence defeating instinctive awareness ancestrally where only extinction ends the corruption by choices of things believed more important than understanding life mutually timed apart now.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

FOS » 18 Nov 2020, 12:47 pm » wrote: Well the 'Liberals' sure are. At least we can agree about something

****'stupid has claimed to be a centrist for a long time.

Lefties are delusional like that.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

omh

Share      Unread post

my edit is the next post.
Last edited by omh on 18 Nov 2020, 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

Deezer Shoove » 18 Nov 2020, 8:17 pm » wrote: ****'stupid has claimed to be a centrist for a long time.

Lefties are delusional like that.
greatest irony is nobody can get more centrist than understanding how they exist centered as eternally timed apart mutually adapting as part of an ever changing population proportionately here so far.

Everyone saying they are a chosen person by a higher power than conceived to replace the persons making the conception has fooled themselves because they refuse to navigate time as equally spaced apart now.

Let history be my verification in context of all societies came and gone not a one has trained its citizens to accept life in plain sight. Human rights issues are argued by those intentionally taking liberties with people just making the best of their time adapting in the space of existing as one of a kind.

all humanity has left is defending dishonest policies of laws that order next generaitons to pay and play roles of intellectually defined people minding verncular tribalism so the royal we reep the benefits of constant confusion in self evident displacement.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

FOS » 18 Nov 2020, 1:42 pm » wrote: As far as I know Custer was weak. 

Shows how much you know, the general never betrayed his own teachings.. unlike your cowardly kkk idol..
He underestimated sitting bull. He died because of that.
Nah, that was the fault of Pocahontas (ok, maybe he should have seen that coming)... but he showed that style is more important than the result.. and the Indians still lost in the end so it was a worthwhile sacrifice..

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 19 Nov 2020, 1:24 am » wrote: Shows how much you know, the general never betrayed his own teachings.. unlike your cowardly kkk idol..

Nah, that was the fault of Pocahontas (ok, maybe he should have seen that coming)... but he showed that style is more important than the result.. and the Indians still lost in the end so it was a worthwhile sacrifice..

General. It's Pocahontas.  I may be a dirty squaw. But.  As soon as he can get his hands off watermelons.. Will you tell Melons to throw his coat in the wash.     

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 19 Nov 2020, 2:58 am » wrote: General. It's Pocahontas.  I may be a dirty squaw. But.  As soon as he can get his hands off watermelons.. Will you tell Melons to throw his coat in the wash.   
Right... a DNA test was never done so who can say for certain it was indeed the general's son...

Calling the general weak.. while slaughtering with imaginary watermelons... pathetic..

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 19 Nov 2020, 9:16 am » wrote: Right... a DNA test was never done so who can say for certain it was indeed the general's son...

Calling the general weak.. while slaughtering with imaginary watermelons... pathetic..

Watermelons can sometimes knock a guy out.  I don't know about imaginary ones.   

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 19 Nov 2020, 9:22 am » wrote: Watermelons can sometimes knock a guy out.

Oh yes, that can happen... even the general was a victim of that once or twice..
I don't know about imaginary ones.
I guess that's because women don't care as much about watermelons as men do..

This is a nice example... unfortunately it's in Dutch but I hope you still like the melody..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeiDbyVvfhU

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 19 Nov 2020, 10:02 am » wrote: Oh yes, that can happen... even the general was a victim of that once or twice..

I guess that's because women don't care as much about watermelons as men do..

This is a nice example... unfortunately it's in Dutch but I hope you still like the melody..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeiDbyVvfhU
Yea? and I bet there's something in that.   That your snickering about too.     But we will never know because we don't speak Dutch.   

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 19 Nov 2020, 10:06 am » wrote: ... But we will never know because we don't speak Dutch. 
That's the fault of the evil English.. we made an honest land deal with the family of Pocahontas, build New Amsterdam and introduced a proper language... then they screwed it up and you're still suffering from the consequences... we would have given the colonial peasants a tax cut too so there wouldn't have been no reason for treason either..

Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 19 Nov 2020, 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 19 Nov 2020, 11:35 am » wrote: That's the fault of the evil English.. we made an honest land deal with the family of Pocahontas, build New Amsterdam and introduced a proper language... then they screwed it up and you're still suffering from the consequences... we would have given the colonial peasants a tax cut too so there wouldn't been no reason for treason either..

Yea? HUM? Good thing you fessed Up. I was gonna go ask one of your buddies.   And after I found out.. I was taking it to Isabel.      

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 19 Nov 2020, 11:41 am » wrote: Yea? HUM? Good thing you fessed Up. I was gonna go ask one of your buddies.   And after I found out.. I was taking it to Isabel.    
Won't do you any good... Isabel likes me more than you, just ask her..

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 19 Nov 2020, 11:49 am » wrote: Won't do you any good... Isabel likes me more than you, just ask her..

I will.    

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 19 Nov 2020, 11:49 am » wrote: Won't do you any good... Isabel likes me more than you, just ask her..

And I did. She said she liked you much better.  

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Jantje_Smit » 19 Nov 2020, 11:35 am » wrote: That's the fault of the evil English.. we made an honest land deal with the family of Pocahontas, build New Amsterdam and introduced a proper language... then they screwed it up and you're still suffering from the consequences... we would have given the colonial peasants a tax cut too so there wouldn't have been no reason for treason either..

You werent English, you losers.