Quote from carl schmitt (Nazi philosopher)

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
262 posts
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 2:43 am » wrote: So does Penguin.

Underneath.
Naw.  I hate everyone the same...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 2:43 am » wrote: So does Penguin.

Underneath.
I care a lot about what sex a person is. I want to know If I'm talking to a guy or a gal. and when I used to be Bookshop, everyone thought I was a guy.  So when I became sooty.. I wanted everyone to know I was a female. and Cyndi really is my name. In real life.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Pengwin » 20 Nov 2020, 2:44 am » wrote: Naw.  I hate everyone the same...
No you don't. Your warm and fuzzy underneath.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

sootedupCyndi » 20 Nov 2020, 2:40 am » wrote: Hey you better be careful. Men are gonna start flirting with you. LOL and people are gonna start thinking I'm a lesie.            
Nah, FOS is fixated on Italian watermelons and Penguin simply doesn't care... the only that flirts is Isabel...

Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 20 Nov 2020, 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Nov 2020, 2:47 am » wrote: No you don't. Your warm and fuzzy underneath.
As cuddly as a spent fuel rod, but with Trump heading out my mood gets better by the day...

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Pengwin » 20 Nov 2020, 2:44 am » wrote: Naw.  I hate everyone the same...
Which means you care.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Nov 2020, 2:47 am » wrote: I care a lot about what sex a person is. I want to know If I'm talking to a guy or a gal. and when I used to be Bookshop, everyone thought I was a guy.  So when I became sooty.. I wanted everyone to know I was a female. and Cyndi really is my name. In real life.
Many of them never had hormones in the first place.

Hermaphrodites, the lot of them.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 2:54 am » wrote: Which means you care.
It's Court-Ordered but my attorneys tell me to never give up hope...

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 20 Nov 2020, 2:58 am » wrote: It's Court-Ordered but my attorneys tell me to never give up hope...
How much do they charge you?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 2:53 am » wrote: Nah, FOS is fixated on Italian watermelons and Penguin simply doesn't care... the only that flirts is Isabel...

Ha ha ha. Everyone knows you in the sewer.  They know your a guy.   ha ha ha   I told Isabel you were a guy. If it weren't for that nun. I wouldn't have to go around splaining the facts of life to people.       

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 2:59 am » wrote: How much do they charge you?
Just postage and handling now that they have my first-born.

Not a bad paralegal for only being nine...

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Nov 2020, 3:00 am » wrote: ...If it weren't for that nun. I wouldn't have to go around splaining the facts of life to people.     

The nun can cause confusion some times but she's been with me for a long time and she has grown on me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHIM83lc0bk&t=34s

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 3:15 am » wrote: The nun can cause confusion some times but she's been with me for a long time and she has grown on me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHIM83lc0bk&t=34s
Hey does your buddy Mr.V know your here? Did you tell him? I would imagine he'd blow a fuse. And then he'd certainly believe I'm Inappropriate. Your gonna get me in a lot of trouble.  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Nov 2020, 3:25 am » wrote: Hey does your buddy Mr.V know your here? Did you tell him? I would imagine he'd blow a fuse. And then he'd certainly believe I'm Inappropriate. Your gonna get me in a lot of trouble.
Nah, I didn't tell him... I wouldn't want you to get into trouble with your inappropriate behaviour...although I think you might already be in trouble with the blank space *******...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 3:39 am » wrote: Nah, I didn't tell him... I wouldn't want you to get into trouble with your inappropriate behaviour...although I think you might already be in trouble with the blank space *******...

Shiver me Timbers   awooooooooo    

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Nov 2020, 4:57 am » wrote: Shiver me Timbers   awooooooooo  
Be careful you don't get overconfident... you might regret that later..

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 6:21 am » wrote: Be careful you don't get overconfident... you might regret that later..

Drats.   I wanted to howl at her all day.   sigh. alright. LOLOL  what, are you saying behave myself?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Nov 2020, 6:28 am » wrote: Drats.   I wanted to howl at her all day.   sigh. alright. LOLOL  what, are you saying behave myself?

Not at all, the general loves slaughtering... he just has some experience with overconfidence in dealing with dirty squaws (long story)... kind of a trauma actually.. so he warns other people to be aware of it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L6T6Yj5u4k

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Nov 2020, 2:47 am » wrote: ... I want to know If I'm talking to a guy or a gal. and when I used to be Bookshop, everyone thought I was a guy...

But why.. do bookshops have a specific gender... hardware stores are male and hairdressers are female.. but bookshops..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpNw7jYkbVc

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 22 Nov 2020, 6:39 am » wrote: But why.. do bookshops have a specific gender... hardware stores are male and hairdressers are female.. but bookshops..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpNw7jYkbVc
A gender.. I guess not..It was my first chat group.   I named myself bookshop because of my unique spelling skills.  They figured that out pretty fast. And I quickly became BookSloP.  They had me terrified of this mean guy on the board that was coming to get me. Cartman. I fell hook line and sinker for it too. It wasn't until 3 years later I found out who Cartman was.    a Cartoon.