Quote from carl schmitt (Nazi philosopher)

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
262 posts
Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

sootedupCyndi » 22 Nov 2020, 6:58 am » wrote: A gender.. I guess not..It was my first chat group.   I named myself bookshop because of my unique spelling skills.  They figured that out pretty fast. And I quickly became BookSloP.  They had me terrified of this mean guy on the board that was coming to get me. Cartman. I fell hook line and sinker for it too. It wasn't until 3 years later I found out who Cartman was.    a Cartoon.      
It can be confusing and scary in the beginning... they thought I was a girl when I first joined the sewer.. maybe the nun gave them that weird idea... and some of those people used really rude language so I was afraid to make them angry at me...Cartman isn't that dangerous though... unless you're a hippie of course...

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 22 Nov 2020, 7:21 am » wrote: It can be confusing and scary in the beginning... they thought I was a girl when I first joined the sewer.. maybe the nun gave them that weird idea... and some of those people used really rude language so I was afraid to make them angry at me...Cartman isn't that dangerous though... unless you're a hippie of course...

Yes! They called me a dirty rotten Hippie. Then I wandered here. Looked around at this ZOO. And I didn't dare post for weeks. And when I finally did. The first answer I got was.  " hey are you a SOK". I said wtf is a SOK.     

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Nov 2020, 7:32 am » wrote: ..Looked around at this ZOO. And I didn't dare post for weeks. And when I finally did. The first answer I got was.  " hey are you a SOK". I said wtf is a SOK.   

lol, I know the feeling.. including the wtf (sok means sock in Dutch).. but luckily all the confusion is gone now and it's fun to do the same things to other innocent recruits...well, not all the confusion.. sometimes you get cryptic messages that make you wish for a decoder ring...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 22 Nov 2020, 7:53 am » wrote: lol, I know the feeling.. including the wtf (sok means sock in Dutch).. but luckily all the confusion is gone now and it's fun to do the same things to other innocent recruits...well, not all the confusion.. sometimes you get cryptic messages that make you wish for a decoder ring...

Yea. That's why I have the decoder ring. Most Of the cryptic stuff.. flies right over my hazy brain.  Of course when I see. The Snicker snickers. I get suspicious.    men do that.  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Nov 2020, 8:02 am » wrote: Yea. That's why I have the decoder ring. Most Of the cryptic stuff.. flies right over my hazy brain.  Of course when I see. The Snicker snickers. I get suspicious.    men do that.

At least you have a decoder ring to deal with the suspicion.. and it's not just men that do it.. history is full of women that do the same.. my favourite general's reputation was ruined by it, I'm trying to undo the damage but that's not easy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGpFcHTxjZs

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 18 Nov 2020, 12:46 pm » wrote: I'm sorry dear. I've seen a picture of both of you. You may have already lost this battle.  

Tai-Dog can climb into this conversation.
Wanna bet ?
And yes..................the ladies get treated with respect.               

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Taipan » 22 Nov 2020, 8:24 am » wrote: Tai-Dog can climb into this conversation.
Wanna bet ?
NOOOOOO Charles !!! it's bad enough already.    

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

sootedupCyndi » 22 Nov 2020, 8:30 am » wrote: NOOOOOO Charles !!! it's bad enough already.  

Thank you, Miss Cyndi. !!!
You brighten my day   !!!

And....................there is peace........upon this Earth........
because of your clean, strong, heart.                                                   

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Nov 2020, 8:30 am » wrote: NOOOOOO Charles !!! it's bad enough already.  
How can it be bad if you're treated with respect.. must be your irrational suspicions at work again..

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Taipan » 22 Nov 2020, 8:42 am » wrote: Thank you, Miss Cyndi. !!!
You brighten my day   !!!

And....................there is peace........upon this Earth........
because of your clean, strong, heart.                                                   
Charles, My clean- strong heart went nuts yesterday. beat beat beat. Like a fugga.  I'm blaming it on Jantje.. but I really think it was too many cigs, beers and a gallon of coffee.       

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 22 Nov 2020, 8:51 am » wrote: How can it be bad if you're treated with respect.. must be your irrational suspicions at work again..

:die:  

Can you sense the difference between being respected and being shown repect by others only having contempt for your existence? Being left alone is respect, being told how to serve humanity is contempt. That simple there is a hugh separation from having a personal safety net and being part of a social safety network protecting language arts governing genetic outcomes from now on..
Last edited by omh on 22 Nov 2020, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 22 Nov 2020, 8:51 am » wrote: How can it be bad if you're treated with respect.. must be your irrational suspicions at work again..

Yesterday you tried to kill me. Today your giving me an identity crisis.    shut up!

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 22 Nov 2020, 8:55 am » wrote: Yesterday you tried to kill me. Today your giving me an identity crisis.   :wah:  shut up!
Everyday most people try to shame, flame, blame me into silence. Those that don't tell me to join their side and they will be on mine as long as I give up understanding life as kinetically displaced mutually evolving as timed apart now.

as I gave this response to someone else less than 10 minutes ago, I will repeat to you since you practice the art as well, respect is being left alone, treated with respect by those only having contempt for the individual is being told by the mob how they have to serve their reality or else.
Last edited by omh on 22 Nov 2020, 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
omh » 22 Nov 2020, 8:59 am » wrote: Everyday most people try to shame, flame, blame into silence. Those that don't tell me to join their side and they will be on mine as long as I give up undeerstanding life as kinetically displaced mutually evolving as timed apart now.
I don't have that problem.  No one really wants me on their side anyway. And seeing I usually don't know where I am. The timed apart has no effect.    

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 22 Nov 2020, 8:53 am » wrote: Can you sense the difference between being respected and being shown repect by others only having contempt for your existence?

Yes, it's not easy but it can be done once you take the mutually evolving decoder rings into account...

omh

Share      Unread post

Taipan » 22 Nov 2020, 8:24 am » wrote: Tai-Dog can climb into this conversation.
Wanna bet ?
:wub:  
a third person with the code speak of treated with respect while holding a person in contempt of their social narrative.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FOS » 18 Nov 2020, 9:04 am » wrote: Unlike liberalism, the Nazis did not think it was ever possible to justify war. War is only something you are forced to do with an existential threat.

Nazis would never invade a country to force them to adopt some economic policy. Liberals would.
So when the Germans took over half of western Europe they didn't change the economic policies of those countries?

You're a lying-*** schmuck.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 22 Nov 2020, 8:55 am » wrote: Yesterday you tried to kill me. Today your giving me an identity crisis.    shut up!
An identity crisis sounds inappopriate.. wouldn't want to have that on my conscience...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxX2gA18grk

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

IkeBana » 22 Nov 2020, 9:23 am » wrote: So when the Germans took over half of western Europe they didn't change the economic policies of those countries?

You're a lying-*** schmuck.
Hitler invaded France because France declared war

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 22 Nov 2020, 9:24 am » wrote: An identity crisis sounds inappopriate.. wouldn't want to have that on my conscience...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxX2gA18grk
I don't do herbs..  But I think it's time I start. Sweet gees-us. You should see this place in the afternoon.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdPq96ZAZ_Q