Quote from carl schmitt (Nazi philosopher)

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
262 posts
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

"A purely cultural or civilized system of society will not lack social indications to rid itself of unwanted perturbations or unwanted additions. But no program, no ideal, no norm, no expediancy confers a right to dispose of the physical life of other human beings. To demand seriously of human beings that they kill others and be prepared to die themselves so that trade or industry may flourish for the survivors or that the purchasing power of grandchildren may grow is sinister and crazy. It is manifest fraud to condemn war as homicide and then demand of men that they wage war, kill and be killed, so that there will never again be war. War, the readiness of combatants to die, the physical killing of human beings who belong on the side of the enemy- all this has no normative meaning, but an existential meaning only, particularly in a real combat situation with a real enemy. There exists no rational purpose, no norm no matter how true, no program no matter how exemplary, no social ideal no matter how beautiful, no legitimacy nor legality which could justify men killing each other for this reason. If such physical destruction of human life is not motivated by an existential threat to ones own way of life, then it cannot be justified. Just as little can war be justified by ethical or juristic norms. If there really are enemies in the existential sense as meant here, then it is justified, but only politically, to repel and fight them physically."

omh

Share      Unread post

ha ha ha ha ha mentally set on sticking to a verbal narrative rather than face your situation of mutually evolving so far occupying space never exceeding timed apart now.

ha ha ha ha ha and you profess I have the mental illness. Lesson from someone that never surrendered his instinctive awareness to a social mantra, Philoosphers govern by power of suggestion and psychological warriors operate by persuasion of power changing the "i am mutually evolving same as everyting else to we are in charge of making next generation believe life is more than mutually evolving so far.".
Last edited by omh on 18 Nov 2020, 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Unlike liberalism, the Nazis did not think it was ever possible to justify war. War is only something you are forced to do with an existential threat.

Nazis would never invade a country to force them to adopt some economic policy. Liberals would.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 18 Nov 2020, 9:04 am » wrote: Unlike liberalism, the Nazis did not think it was ever possible to justify war. War is only something you are forced to do with an existential threat.

Nazis would never invade a country to force them to adopt some economic policy. Liberals would.
numbnuts, any belief life is more than mutually evolving replacements so far misleds ancestries until extinction of the species. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Hope, faith, charity are disciples of manifested doubt.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

FOS » 18 Nov 2020, 9:04 am » wrote: Unlike liberalism, the Nazis did not think it was ever possible to justify war. War is only something you are forced to do with an existential threat.

Oh, so Hitler and the facsist AXIS never killed anyone? Try MILLIONS! Liberals are normally anti-war! DUH!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

FOS

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 18 Nov 2020, 11:17 am » wrote: Oh, so Hitler and the facsist AXIS never killed anyone? Try MILLIONS! Liberals are normally anti-war! DUH!
Are you literally incapable of understanding nuance?

War is justified against an existential threat.

That is the only time it Is justified.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

FOS » 18 Nov 2020, 11:41 am » wrote: Are you literally incapable of understanding nuance?

War is justified against an existential threat.

That is the only time it Is justified.
Most people understand that! Libs are against 'needless wars' like NAM, Berserkistan, etc.  

FOS

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 18 Nov 2020, 11:59 am » wrote: Most people understand that! Libs are against 'needless wars' like NAM, Berserkistan, etc.
You are all in favor of middle East and North African wars.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

FOS » 18 Nov 2020, 9:04 am » wrote: Unlike liberalism, the Nazis did not think it was ever possible to justify war...

lol, you claim to be a nazi but they didn't have such of a sense of humour...

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

FOS

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 18 Nov 2020, 12:08 pm » wrote: lol, you claim to be a nazi but they didn't have such of a sense of humour...

Well I am a Nazi sympathizer of english/Scottish stock.basically imagine if Winston Churchill were a Nazi

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
FOS » 18 Nov 2020, 12:22 pm » wrote: Well I am a Nazi sympathizer of english/Scottish stock.basically imagine if Winston Churchill were a Nazi
You do realize your speaking to General Custer Incarnate. don't you.  

FOS

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 18 Nov 2020, 12:25 pm » wrote: You do realize your speaking to General Custer Incarnate. don't you.
I believe Custer himself was already incarnate.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
FOS » 18 Nov 2020, 12:26 pm » wrote: I believe Custer himself was already incarnate.
You better surrender, I already did.      

FOS

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 18 Nov 2020, 12:28 pm » wrote: You better surrender, I already did.    
Custer was literally killed by mud people

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
FOS » 18 Nov 2020, 12:30 pm » wrote: Custer was literally killed by mud people
I am a mud wrestler. It went perfectly.    

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

FOS » 18 Nov 2020, 12:22 pm » wrote: Well I am a Nazi sympathizer of english/Scottish stock.basically imagine if Winston Churchill were a Nazi
I can imagine you drunk with a cigar.. the bowler hat is a bit more difficult...

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

FOS

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 18 Nov 2020, 12:40 pm » wrote: I can imagine you drunk with a cigar.. the bowler hat is a bit more difficult...

I am related to bedford forest. I think I look a bit like him. he was a lot more sexy than custer...if I am allowed a man's opinion on that.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

FOS » 18 Nov 2020, 12:01 pm » wrote: You are all in favor of middle East and North African wars.
Never have been! So don't try to paint me that way, liar!        

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
FOS » 18 Nov 2020, 12:43 pm » wrote: I am related to bedford forest. I think I look a bit like him. he was a lot more sexy than custer...if I am allowed a man's opinion on that.
I'm sorry dear. I've seen a picture of both of you. You may have already lost this battle.    

FOS

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 18 Nov 2020, 12:45 pm » wrote: Never have been! So don't try to paint me that way, liar!      
Well the 'Liberals' sure are. At least we can agree about something