Trump's legal team with their evidence !!! happening NOW !

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
224 posts
User avatar
ingo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 404

https://www.trunews.com/live
 
Log in or Register to remove ads



User avatar
simple jack

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 1,968

Maskless commie traitors. Where was Jewlieonly in 2016?  Laughable!!!

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,559
Politics: Liberal

Okay, they have nothing.

And let them prove it in court? They've done nothing but go to court and the courts keep saying they have nothing.

Election Nothingburger.
 

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,671

Pengwin » 19 Nov 2020, 12:51 pm » wrote: Okay, they have nothing.

And let them prove it in court? They've done nothing but go to court and the courts keep saying they have nothing.

Election Nothingburger.
They are just trying to run out the clock - to tie everything up in court until after the certification deadline - so they can shriek about how the delay (that they engineered) PROVES that there are issues, and that the election SHOULD BE REDONE.

And I'm not even kidding about that.
 
 
Last edited by Isabel on 19 Nov 2020, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,559
Politics: Liberal

Isabel » 19 Nov 2020, 12:55 pm » wrote: They are just trying to run out the clock - to tie everything up in court until after the certification deadline - so they can shriek about how the delay (that they engineered) PROVES that there are issues, and that the election SHOULD BE REDONE.

And I'm not even kidding about that.
A shame they can't understand the obvious:  If we held another election Trump would lose for a third time, and again by a greater margin than other two times he lost.

Maybe he does want to be a three-time loser after all...
 



User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,445
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pengwin » 19 Nov 2020, 12:51 pm » wrote: Okay, they have nothing.

And let them prove it in court? They've done nothing but go to court and the courts keep saying they have nothing.

Election Nothingburger.
Mathematically impossible results following a predictable algorithm only seen in states with dominion systems installed. I'm sure it's a coincidence. 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14,692
Politics: Classical Liberal

FAKE NEWS

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,559
Politics: Liberal

Neo » 19 Nov 2020, 1:28 pm » wrote: Mathematically impossible results following a predictable algorithm only seen in states with dominion systems installed. I'm sure it's a coincidence.
How many of the states that use this gear did Trump win?
 
Oh, right, you forgot to check...

" Thousands of social media users have been sharing posts which claim that software from Dominion Voting Systems (a company that supplies election technology) is used in the same six states where President Trump is filing lawsuits in connection with the presidential election, suggesting that Dominion Voting is responsible for election fraud. These posts, however, are misleading. Dominion Voting systems were used in at least 24 states."

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-fact ... SKBN27S2Z9


 
Last edited by Pengwin on 19 Nov 2020, 1:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,445
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
With fake mathematicians and fake first hand witnesses and a fake **** load of circumstantial evidence dominion is headed by leftist and foreign interests. 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,445
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pengwin » 19 Nov 2020, 1:33 pm » wrote: How many of the states that use this gear did Trump win?
 
Oh, right, you forgot to check...
Any state that he beat Biden by more than a 1.5 to 2 margin he won. That is assuming the spread they are suggesting was deployed was done nationally. 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,559
Politics: Liberal

Neo » 19 Nov 2020, 1:35 pm » wrote: Any state that he beat Biden by more than a 1.5 to 2 margin he won. That is assuming the spread they are suggesting was deployed was done nationally.
Dominion in use in 24 states.  How many of those did Trump win?
 

I'll start you off:

" Verified Voting, the non-governmental, nonpartisan organization focused on the role technology plays in election administration ( verifiedvoting.org/about/ ), shows 24 states where Dominion Voting products were used in November 2020, including the six states highlighted in the social media posts ( here ). It also includes states that Trump won, such as Louisiana, Iowa, Missouri and Ohio ( here ).   "

Were the results in those states rigged as well?


 

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14,692
Politics: Classical Liberal

Neo » 19 Nov 2020, 1:34 pm » wrote: With fake mathematicians and fake first hand witnesses and a fake **** load of circumstantial evidence dominion is headed by leftist and foreign interests. 
 
Still fake.
He lost.
Time to move on.
Are all the judges leftists too?

User avatar
Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,685
Politics: Liberal
Location: WINNING-SIDE Of History

Neo » 19 Nov 2020, 1:34 pm » wrote:
With fake mathematicians and fake first hand witnesses and a fake **** load of circumstantial evidence dominion is headed by leftist and foreign interests
 

 

.
Ya' ALMOST MADE IT!!!!!



User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,445
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
AnnoyedLiberall » 19 Nov 2020, 1:42 pm » wrote: Still fake.
He lost.
Time to move on.
Are all the judges leftists too?
Worth investigating. Democrats thought some results were suspicious in 2018 and found the dominion company to be a potential national security risk. Why not investigate? If they did apply a 1.5 to 2 algorithm to certain states or nationally then a hand recount should reveal that. I am willing to accept this might be false. I ask you to consider, what if it's not? Think we both know which partisans would better handle defeat. 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,671

Neo » 19 Nov 2020, 1:49 pm » wrote: Worth investigating. Democrats thought some results were suspicious in 2018 and found the dominion company to be a potential national security risk. Why not investigate? If they did apply a 1.5 to 2 algorithm to certain states or nationally then a hand recount should reveal that. I am willing to accept this might be false. I ask you to consider, what if it's not? Think we both know which partisans would better handle defeat.
Investigate anything you like.

You won't succeeding in delaying the transition, though.
 

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,559
Politics: Liberal

I want Dominion Voting Systems to be FULLY INVESTIGATED until they can explain why Biden didn't win Texas and Alaska!!!

Inexcusable that they forgot to hack those states with their equipment letting Trump win...

User avatar
Neo

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 28,445
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Isabel » 19 Nov 2020, 1:50 pm » wrote: Investigate anything you like.

You won't succeeding in delaying the transition, though.
Biden isn't president elect yet. There is no transition. No article in the constitution suggests elections are certified by media. 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Bidennextpresident, Blue Devil, Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Cedar, ConsRule, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Hank, Hmrider21, Ike Bana, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, nefarious101, neue regel, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, omh, Pinterest [Bot], PoliticalPopUp, RollingRock, SJConspirator, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Termin8tor, thelion, TrumpTrumper, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2 and 163 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads