Trump's legal team with their evidence !!! happening NOW !

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
224 posts
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Misty » 19 Nov 2020, 5:20 pm » wrote: I have already told you more than once that I don't want to bet money, so stop lying.

Yes, Biden won in a landslide.
Trump lost bigly.
A landslide so big democrats lost house and state seats across the nation. Some blue wave.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Neo » 19 Nov 2020, 7:31 pm » wrote: A landslide so big democrats lost house and state seats across the nation. Some blue wave.
President-elect Biden will be sworn in on January 20th after his landslide win over one-term Trump. 
Democrats will still control the House. 
Happy dances were had,

https://media.giphy.com/media/J93sVmfYBtsRi/giphy.gif
The only way Trump gets to 270 is if he loses 50 pounds

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Misty » 19 Nov 2020, 5:20 pm » wrote:
Yes, Biden won in a landslide.
Trump lost bigly.

Biden might have won a free trip to the Big House.

And lots of other corrupt hacks from your party and likely the Republican party, too.

BOOM!

I just watched and transcribed an interview that appeared on Newsmax, with Shaun Kraisman interviewing a member of the Trump Recount Committee, Brian Trascher. Trascher specifically states that the Dominion servers in Germany have been seized and that "we" are starting to see some of the raw election data from those servers--data that confirms what Sidney Powell and others have been saying.

Some observations:

It's significant that a real person with a name and an official position in the Trump organization is making this statement. That removes this from the realm of rumor.

Trascher offers one example of fraud--vote switching. There are other types of fraud that could be involved that have already been mentioned by others, such as proportional distribution of votes. Many types of fraud are possible using the Dominion/Smartmatic software.

I continue to believe that, for data of this sort to be seized in Germany and returned to the US and then shared with a campaign, the legal arm of the US government had to have been involved. That means DoJ. No doubt the data will also be made available--or more likely than not, has already been made available-- to the Biden campaign.

For all of you who are frustrated that Bill Barr hasn't called you or emailed you with this information, I feel your pain. He hasn't communicated with me, either. Nevertheless, I can't see any other way that this went down. There may be other federal agencies involved, but in legal dealings with a foreign government and for purposes of maintaining a proper chain of custody, I have to believe that DoJ was involved.

Since we're talking about election fraud, and the recovery of data that is evidence of that fraud, there must be a criminal investigation underway at the same time that the data is being shared with the campaigns.

https://meaninginhistory.blogspot.com/2 ... .html#more

Rock

Share      Unread post

I’m with Neo on this. Even though this will probably go nowhere, if by some chance this election was overturned I shudder to think about the violence that would come from democrats. Cities will burn and people will die. On the other hand I hate to think a party could get away with something like this.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

AlDonal » 19 Nov 2020, 7:15 pm » wrote: Thanks for the history lesson but I think we all know how Trump became wealthy.
We sure do.  He played on his father's name to get investors for projects, then he drained out all the investors' money and walked away from the bankrupt husks, leaving investors and small businesses and workers without a dime.

Last edited by Isabel on 20 Nov 2020, 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

AlDonal » 19 Nov 2020, 7:17 pm » wrote: That goes for you too, Isabel.
Whatever, you **** Russian whore.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 19 Nov 2020, 8:28 pm » wrote: We sure do.  He played on his father's name to get investors' for projects, then he drained out all the investor money and walked away from the bankrupt husks, leaving investors and small businesses and workers without a dime.
.....and somehow he is a master of the cult of personality. A pied piper with his own Weser River leading the rats right to it. This is some scary ****. 

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Al Donal

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Isabel » 19 Nov 2020, 8:28 pm » wrote: We sure do.  He played on his father's name to get investors' for projects, then he drained out all the investor money and walked away from the bankrupt husks, leaving investors and small businesses and workers without a dime.
You’re just mentioning vague artifacts that any real estate tycoon would have in his attic.
Nancy’s worth over 100 million. You think she got that rich by being a nice lady?  She probably has the same tax guy as Trump. 
No matter who takes office in January, this is a win-win for Trump and his supporters. You’re gonna **** **** up and he’s gonna have to fix it, AGAIN. 

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 19 Nov 2020, 8:34 pm » wrote: .....and somehow he is a master of the cult of personality. A pied piper with his own Weser River leading the rats right to it. This is some scary ****.
Well, weak and dependent personalities are always looking for a master to grovel before and service.
The problem today is that there is so much corrupt money amplifying their influence that it has become a monster.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

AlDonal » 19 Nov 2020, 8:37 pm » wrote: You’re just mentioning vague artifacts that any real estate tycoon would have in his attic.
Trump isn't a "real estate tycoon". He is a con artist and thief.   That's why in the 80's not one New York bank would give him the time of day anymore.
Then Putin came in and bought his ***.

Just like Putin owns YOURS.
Now get back on your knees, whore.   That **** vodka isn't going to buy itself.

Last edited by Isabel on 20 Nov 2020, 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Al Donal

Share      Unread post

Politics: Republican

Isabel » 19 Nov 2020, 8:45 pm » wrote: Well, weak and dependent personalities are always looking for a master to grovel before and service.
The problem today is that there is so much corrupt money amplifying their influence that it has become a monster.
Well, that’s a real laugh when 95% of all campaign contributions coming out of Silicon Valley went to Joe. He’s got a lot of favors to repay and Big Brother is already measuring the drapes. 
He’s like the new DC Madam. Just ask Hunter. 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Olivaw » 19 Nov 2020, 7:54 pm » wrote: President-elect Biden will be sworn in on January 20th after his landslide win over one-term Trump. 
Democrats will still control the House. 
Happy dances were had,

https://media.giphy.com/media/J93sVmfYBtsRi/giphy.gif
Landslide? Trump got the second most votes in US election history. That is if the Democrats didn't cheat.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

And yet silence about the Diebold machines.

solon

Share      Unread post

Neo » 19 Nov 2020, 10:11 pm » wrote: Landslide? Trump got the second most votes in US election history. That is if the Democrats didn't cheat.
GOD you are stupid that terminlolgy is being used because Trump used it when he won THE EXACT SAME amount of electorl votes besides that SECOND was Still somewhere between  6 1/1 and 8 MILLION Less votes than BIDEN GOT

Your GOD lost the election loser time for you to GET OVER IT

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

solon » 19 Nov 2020, 6:39 pm » wrote: Of COURSE you would think so and OF COURSE this wouldnt botehr you

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/trunews/ ... 2C41&ssl=1[/img] CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCESources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
  • Overall, we rate TruNews an extreme right website that promotes hate, tinfoil hat conspiracies, and pseudoscience.
Trumpers LOVE their LIES and ridiculous nonsense the fact they come from sources with ZERO credibility means nothing to you since you dont CARE if its true as long as it pushes the narrative you want 
Now something can't interest me without your wacko judgement of it?
I like to look at Rorschach ink blots too. Scary business...

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
solon » 19 Nov 2020, 10:17 pm » wrote: GOD you are stupid that terminlolgy is being used because Trump used it when he won THE EXACT SAME amount of electorl votes besides that SECOND was Still somewhere between  6 1/1 and 8 MILLION Less votes than BIDEN GOT

Your GOD lost the election loser time for you to GET OVER IT
Democrats tried to remove our last guy with sedition and never accepted the results of 2016 so I see no reason to accept 2020 before a single elector has voted. Might have to assume the Biden presidency was usurped through sedition, slander, and perhaps outright vote manipulation. 

Independent

Share      Unread post

All that happened is the deep state reasserted itself. We are no worse off than we were in 2015. 

It was a nice dream.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Neo » 19 Nov 2020, 1:53 pm » wrote:
Isabel » 19 Nov 2020, 1:50 pm » wrote: Investigate anything you like.

You won't succeeding in delaying the transition, though.

Biden isn't president elect yet. There is no transition. No article in the constitution suggests elections are certified by media. 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out