Trump's legal team with their evidence !!! happening NOW !

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
224 posts
Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Isabel » 20 Nov 2020, 11:22 am » wrote: There aren't, you sad, lying whore.  Not one of them was supported.
Under questioning, every one of them admitted that they didn't actually witness any fraud, they just had "suspicions".
ROTFLMFAO!!!
like you always say, where’s your proof?

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Rock » 20 Nov 2020, 11:26 am » wrote: like you always say, where’s your proof?
Well, since you didn't provide any proof to support your lies, I don't need any to tell you you're full of ****.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 20 Nov 2020, 10:59 am » wrote: Secure because the same intelligence agencies that were now known to have spied on the Trump campaign were involved in rigging the election.
You ignorant *******.  You're so full of Trumpist propaganda you never even consider that you might be spewing ****.  The report on the 2020 election was made, by the Department of Homeland Security.  Not by the FBI or the CIA or any other intelligence community agency that was investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election.

And, you stupid ****, the director of DHS  Cybersecurity was Chris Krebs, is a Trump appointee.  Now fired by the vindictive prick.

You **** people just lie like dogs, modeled for you by the deranged orange animal.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
IkeBana » 20 Nov 2020, 12:17 pm » wrote: You ignorant *******.  You're so full of Trumpist propaganda you never even consider that you might be spewing ****.  The report on the 2020 election was made, by the Department of Homeland Security.  Not by the FBI or the CIA or any other intelligence community agency that was investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election.

And, you stupid ****, the director of DHS  Cybersecurity was Chris Krebs, is a Trump appointee.  Now fired by the vindictive prick.

You **** people just lie like dogs, modeled for you by the deranged orange animal.
Homeland security looks like a bunch of injuns to me.  

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

sootedupCyndi » 20 Nov 2020, 12:33 pm » wrote: Homeland security looks like a bunch of injuns to me.
Did somebody mention injuns...

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 12:40 pm » wrote: Did somebody mention injuns...

I did. But I don't see Ricky around anywhere?  

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 20 Nov 2020, 12:17 pm » wrote: You ignorant *******.  You're so full of Trumpist propaganda you never even consider that you might be spewing ****.  The report on the 2020 election was made, by the Department of Homeland Security.  Not by the FBI or the CIA or any other intelligence community agency that was investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election.

You don't trust law enforcement to not shoot unarmed black people yet you have full faith they can police an election. Gotcha.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

sootedupCyndi » 20 Nov 2020, 12:46 pm » wrote: I did. But I don't see Ricky around anywhere?

Ah, but I know where he'll be in a few hours...

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 12:55 pm » wrote: Ah, but I know where he'll be in a few hours...

Yea I know... these Friday night drunkard parties are fun... but gees they start at midnight here... continue thru the entire night. Onto the the next day. Phew! wipes me out. by noon on Saturday.. I'm seeing shadow people. But it's to funny to resist.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 12:55 pm » wrote: Ah, but I know where he'll be in a few hours...

I have a plan today. Gonna go to bed at 4 in the afternoon.      sleep. get up at midnight.

Rock

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 20 Nov 2020, 12:14 pm » wrote: Well, since you didn't provide any proof to support your lies, I don't need any to tell you you're full of ****.
Nope. Doesn’t work that way. If you can’t provide proof of your claim we have to assume you don’t have any. I noticed that you got greenies from Coolguy. He won’t answer my questions either. Birds of a feather......

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Rock » 20 Nov 2020, 1:44 pm » wrote: Nope. Doesn’t work that way. If you can’t provide proof of your claim we have to assume you don’t have any. I noticed that you got greenies from Coolguy. He won’t answer my questions either. Birds of a feather......
DSo it doesnt work that way for Democrats but YOU need no evidence at ALL to excuse the refusal to allow transition to the WINNER of the election just your feelings Isabel is right when 

https://apnews.com/article/ap-explains- ... d85659eTHE CLAIMS: The Trump campaign’s latest lawsuit, announced Tuesday night, alleges “illegal and ineligible ballots were counted” without providing proof.The lawsuit includes assertions from poll watchers that their challenges were ignored or that they weren’t allowed close enough to the vote counting. Some say they saw apparent double-counting of some ballots. Others alleged they saw signs of political bias, including poll workers rolling their eyes when they opened ballots with votes for Trump. Several people noted in affidavits that they saw poll workers or Democratic observers wearing masks or clothing supporting Black Lives Matter, implying that they therefore opposed Trump.There is no evidence anyone miscounted votes out of political motivation.

https://www.propublica.org/article/the- ... its-trying

The lawsuit was premised, in part, on the idea that bleeding Sharpies and poll worker error had cost a slew of Trump supporters their vote. Sworn witness affidavits filed with the lawsuit included the sentence, “I believe my vote for Donald J. Trump and Michael Pence was not counted.” Under cross-examination, however, the witnesses told a different story. The refrain became familiar by the end of the six-hour hearing. A lawyer for the Arizona Democratic Party: “Do you have any reason to believe that your vote wasn’t counted?” Trump campaign witness: “No.” On Friday,

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 20 Nov 2020, 12:33 pm » wrote: Homeland security looks like a bunch of injuns to me.
I like injuns...some of the most beautiful women on earth.

But not the point, is it.  ******* ignoramus Neo is pitching disinformation and lies as usual, and is pimping that the same governmental agency that investigated Russian interference (there was no **** Tump investigation) is the agency that reported the 2020 election to be the "most secure in US history.  It's a **** lie, like everything else spewing forth from the festering piehole of these traitorous ****.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Rock » 20 Nov 2020, 1:44 pm » wrote: Nope. Doesn’t work that way. If you can’t provide proof of your claim we have to assume you don’t have any. I
Wow - so you are confessing that when you said THIS without any proof:
Deezer: "if this was the most secure election ever why are there hundreds of affidavits signed by people who under the risk of committing perjury and going to prison have courageously reported fraud?"

you are admitting that you don't have any.

Right?

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Rock » 20 Nov 2020, 1:44 pm » wrote: Birds of a feather......
There is so much irony right here, I can't help but laugh out loud.

Carry on!

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Neo » 20 Nov 2020, 12:50 pm » wrote: You don't trust law enforcement to not shoot unarmed black people yet you have full faith they can police an election. Gotcha.
This signifies nothing.  You said the same people who ran the Russia investigation are the people who reported no fraud in this election.  It's a goddamn lie...different agency completely.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 20 Nov 2020, 5:48 pm » wrote: This signifies nothing.  You said the same people who ran the Russia investigation are the people who reported no fraud in this election.  It's a goddamn lie...different agency completely.
Homeland Security is designed as an umbrella allowing intelligence collaboration and prevent information siloing. It very well could be the same people. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

solon

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 20 Nov 2020, 5:48 pm » wrote: This signifies nothing.  You said the same people who ran the Russia investigation are the people who reported no fraud in this election.  It's a goddamn lie...different agency completely.
Typical NeoTreasonMonkey LIE then flit to the next lie when challenged or just make EXCUSES for why the lie MIGHT be true anyway but NEVER EVER EVER address the substance of an agument he knows he is too stupid to ever even TRY to do that

Rock

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 20 Nov 2020, 5:07 pm » wrote: There is so much irony right here, I can't help but laugh out loud.

Carry on!

How so?

Rock

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 20 Nov 2020, 4:52 pm » wrote: Wow - so you are confessing that when you said THIS without any proof:
Deezer: "if this was the most secure election ever why are there hundreds of affidavits signed by people who under the risk of committing perjury and going to prison have courageously reported fraud?"

you are admitting that you don't have any.

Right?

Couldn't find anything huh?