Trump's legal team with their evidence !!! happening NOW !

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
224 posts
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
solon » 20 Nov 2020, 5:58 pm » wrote: Typical NeoTreasonMonkey LIE then flit to the next lie when challenged or just make EXCUSES for why the lie MIGHT be true anyway but NEVER EVER EVER address the substance of an agument he knows he is too stupid to ever even TRY to do that
Homeland Security is the powerful umbrella between all the alphabet agencies. Nothing I said was incorrect. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Neo » 20 Nov 2020, 6:59 pm » wrote: Homeland Security is the powerful umbrella between all the alphabet agencies. Nothing I said was incorrect.
Its BS the fact there is an umbrella group that each agency falls under no more makes CIA and FBI the voter cybersecurity agency are the same than the fact that there is a Dep of Education makes HARVARD Kinderfarten the very ide is NONSENSE and either you KNOW that or you dont either way that makes you pathetic

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
solon » 20 Nov 2020, 7:02 pm » wrote: Its BS the fact there is an umbrella group that each agency falls under no more makes CIA and FBI the voter cybersecurity agency are the same than the fact that there is a Dep of Education makes HARVARD Kinderfarten the very ide is NONSENSE and either you KNOW that or you dont either way that makes you pathetic
Cia has programs that shape foreign elections. FBI has people tasked with election fraud. Both had agency heads that conspired against a duly elected president of the United States.  

solon

Share      Unread post

Neo » 20 Nov 2020, 7:09 pm » wrote: Cia has programs that shape foreign elections. FBI has people tasked with election fraud. Both had agency heads that conspired against a duly elected president of the United States.
You are A LIAR and you knlow it last time you told that LIE I PROVED you are a LIAR linking to both the Horowitz investigation AND the Republican led Senatei investigation which BOTH SAID the investigation into Russia and Trump was LEGITIMATE then you RAN AWAY like the GUTLESS COWARD you are then you slink kback to tell this LIE again KNOWING ITS  A LIE hoping you will annoy someone GFY troll

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
solon » 20 Nov 2020, 7:12 pm » wrote: You are A LIAR and you knlow it last time you told that LIE I PROVED you are a LIAR linking to both the Horowitz investigation AND the Republican led Senatei investigation which BOTH SAID the investigation into Russia and Trump was LEGITIMATE then you RAN AWAY like the GUTLESS COWARD you are then you slink kback to tell this LIE again KNOWING ITS  A LIE hoping you will annoy someone GFY troll
The initial inquiry was not PROVEN to have STARTED with politically partisan motivations. It certainly continued with them. They used the dossier for 3 renewals after knowing the dnc paid for it. They had an fbi lawyer lie about Carter Page. 

solon

Share      Unread post

Neo » 20 Nov 2020, 7:16 pm » wrote: The initial inquiry was not PROVEN to have STARTED with politically partisan motivations. It certainly continued with them. They used the dossier for 3 renewals after knowing the dnc paid for it. They had an fbi lawyer lie about Carter Page.
/You are a LIAR saying things that the report DID NOT.  In their investigation they SHOWED that Trumps campaign manager was in what the Senate comittee called CONSTANT CONTACT with a  Russian Military Intelligence officer. Giving him internal polling data they also said the FISA warrants on Carter Page were warranted. They showed Trump was getting advanced notice from Wike who his own PICK for CIA head called a hostile intelligence agency If they had NOT continued investigatig after finding thigs like that it would have been a derelection of duty.  You are A LIAR all you do is tell LIES

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
solon » 20 Nov 2020, 7:18 pm » wrote: /You are a LIAR saying things that the report DID NOT.  In their investigation they SHOWED that Trumps campaign manager was in what the Senate comittee called CONSTANT CONTACT with a  Russian Military Intelligence officer. Giving him internal polling data they also said the FISA warrants on Carter Page were warranted. They showed Trump was getting advanced notice from Wike who his own PICK for CIA head called a hostile intelligence agency If they had NOT continued investigatig after finding thigs like that it would have been a derelection of duty.  You are A LIAR all you do is tell LIES
I will give you one thing, the fact only one person has been charged with a crime for the sedition committed against Trump makes me skeptical about their ability to prove in court any claims of election fraud. Even if true, they have demonstrated their incompetence. 

solon

Share      Unread post

Neo » 20 Nov 2020, 7:28 pm » wrote: I will give you one thing, the fact only one person has been charged with a crime for the sedition committed against Trump makes me skeptical about their ability to prove in court any claims of election fraud. Even if true, they have demonstrated their incompetence.
You are still a PUNK being a PUNK actually MANY people were indicted you just LIE every single day. Flynn and Papadapolous and Gates and. Wwll I could go on but you KNOW you are a LIAR and allyou do is LIE to be a TROLL and I PROVED there was no sedition against Trump but you are just aPUNK being a PUNK telling the LIE over again AFTER it has been debunked. All you are is a childish LIAR and a troll

GFY punk since all you are doing is being a PUNK and telling debunked LIES over and over since you are a GUTLESS COWARD who knows you ANNOT HOPE to engage on any issue or any substance how pathetic you are

Rock

Share      Unread post

solon » 20 Nov 2020, 2:40 pm » wrote: DSo it doesnt work that way for Democrats but YOU need no evidence at ALL to excuse the refusal to allow transition to the WINNER of the election just your feelings Isabel is right when 

https://apnews.com/article/ap-explains- ... d85659eTHE CLAIMS: The Trump campaign’s latest lawsuit, announced Tuesday night, alleges “illegal and ineligible ballots were counted” without providing proof.The lawsuit includes assertions from poll watchers that their challenges were ignored or that they weren’t allowed close enough to the vote counting. Some say they saw apparent double-counting of some ballots. Others alleged they saw signs of political bias, including poll workers rolling their eyes when they opened ballots with votes for Trump. Several people noted in affidavits that they saw poll workers or Democratic observers wearing masks or clothing supporting Black Lives Matter, implying that they therefore opposed Trump.There is no evidence anyone miscounted votes out of political motivation.

https://www.propublica.org/article/the- ... its-trying

The lawsuit was premised, in part, on the idea that bleeding Sharpies and poll worker error had cost a slew of Trump supporters their vote. Sworn witness affidavits filed with the lawsuit included the sentence, “I believe my vote for Donald J. Trump and Michael Pence was not counted.” Under cross-examination, however, the witnesses told a different story. The refrain became familiar by the end of the six-hour hearing. A lawyer for the Arizona Democratic Party: “Do you have any reason to believe that your vote wasn’t counted?” Trump campaign witness: “No.” On Friday,

Well colon, these are nice little links you posted here. Better than your girlfriend Isabel did. But they don't get to the essence of what I asked her, which was proof that all the affidavits signed by witnesses of fraud were thrown out. Maybe you can find the links because she can't.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

sootedupCyndi » 20 Nov 2020, 12:33 pm » wrote: Homeland security looks like a bunch of injuns to me.
Chief **** Bull was prophetic!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Neo » 20 Nov 2020, 7:16 pm » wrote: The initial inquiry was not PROVEN to have STARTED with politically partisan motivations. It certainly continued with them. 
Fake claim.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Rock » 20 Nov 2020, 7:52 pm » wrote: Well colon, these are nice little links you posted here. Better than your girlfriend Isabel did.
And better than you did, since you never back up your idiotic whore bleating with ANYTHING.

YOU:    But they don't get to the essence of what I asked her, which was proof that all the affidavits signed by witnesses of fraud were thrown out.

Of course I got the essence. You are a lying whore.

YOU:    Maybe you can find the links because she can't.

But I'm still waiting for your links to support your idiot con lies.
What's the problem?

Rock

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 20 Nov 2020, 8:18 pm » wrote: And better than you did, since you never back up your idiotic whore bleating with ANYTHING.

YOU:    But they don't get to the essence of what I asked her, which was proof that all the affidavits signed by witnesses of fraud were thrown out.

Of course I got the essence. You are a lying whore.

YOU:    Maybe you can find the links because she can't.

But I'm still waiting for your links to support your idiot con lies.
What's the problem?

Whatever *******. You're nothing but a bleating loud mouth who can't prove anything you bleat. I asked you  a couple of questions several days ago and you ran and hid. You can't prove your points so you just call names and insults. You insist that we provide links but when we insist the same from you you accuse us of  being "lying Russian whores". You're a **** joke. 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
solon » 20 Nov 2020, 7:33 pm » wrote: You are still a PUNK being a PUNK actually MANY people were indicted you just LIE every single day. Flynn and Papadapolous and Gates and. Wwll I could go on but you KNOW you are a LIAR and allyou do is LIE to be a TROLL and I PROVED there was no sedition against Trump but you are just aPUNK being a PUNK telling the LIE over again AFTER it has been debunked. All you are is a childish LIAR and a troll

GFY punk since all you are doing is being a PUNK and telling debunked LIES over and over since you are a GUTLESS COWARD who knows you ANNOT HOPE to engage on any issue or any substance how pathetic you are
None of the indictments had a thing to do with Russia. 

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Rock » 20 Nov 2020, 8:30 pm » wrote: Whatever *******.
Poor pouty Russian whore.  Your pimps trained you to use the super duper clever trick of bleating propaganda and lies, and then demanding that other people prove your lies wrong, but I keep jamming it in your whore face! That's not FAIR!  Waaaah!

YOU:   You're nothing but a bleating loud mouth who can't prove anything you bleat.

Just like that. LOLOL.
Yes, you ARE a bleating loud mouth who can't prove anything you bleat.
 And now you weep because the trick you think is SO CLEVER is failing you.

YOU:   I asked you  a couple of questions several days ago and you ran and hid.

Pure projection.    You are the one who runs and hides when you are told to support your bleating.

YOU:   You can't prove your points so you just call names and insults.

More projection.
You just made some empty claims.
I told you to support your claims.
Instead, you started chanting your silly trick, demanding that I prove your lies wrong.
I laughed at your obvious Russian whore trick.
Now you are crying and lying, oh and you " just call names and insults."   

YOU:   You insist that we provide links but when we insist the same from you

And even more projection of precisely what you just did.

YOU:   You're a **** joke. 

Yes, you are.  You can't even WHORE effectively..

Last edited by Isabel on 21 Nov 2020, 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

IkeBana » 20 Nov 2020, 3:33 pm » wrote: I like injuns...some of the most beautiful women on earth.
Like Pocahontas you mean... she may be beautiful but she can't be trusted.. dirty squaw...
But not the point, is it. ******* ignoramus Neo is pitching disinformation and lies as usual, and is pimping that the same governmental agency that investigated Russian interference (there was no **** Tump investigation) is the agency that reported the 2020 election to be the "most secure in US history. It's a **** lie, like everything else spewing forth from the festering piehole of these traitorous ****.
Different swamp agency... same deep state creatures...

The senile Biden clown openly boasted about creating the most extensive voter fraud organization in history... you want to call him a liar?

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 21 Nov 2020, 1:13 am » wrote: Like Pocahontas you mean... she may be beautiful but she can't be trusted.. dirty squaw...

Different swamp agency... same deep state creatures...

The senile Biden clown openly boasted about creating the most extensive voter fraud organization in history... you want to call him a liar?

Wait until I tell **** Bull~ I'm going to have to fill Nutin in on the General Custer saga.   

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

sootedupCyndi » 21 Nov 2020, 1:38 am » wrote: Wait until I tell **** Bull~..

Yes, that's exactly what made her so untrustworthy... everything went according to plan until she ran to daddy and opened her dirty mouth...

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

solon

Share      Unread post

Neo » 20 Nov 2020, 9:33 pm » wrote: None of the indictments had a thing to do with Russia.
Still just being a PUNK still just LYING for th eeffect of COURSE  Flynn was about Russia and so was Papadopolous and Gates and  Whats the point you KNOW you are a LIAR just LYING just being a PUNK.  GOD you are pathetic

TreasonMonkey trolls KNOW they are liars they KNOW they are stupid they KNOW they dont have the intellect to argue the points or address the facts.Thats why they are trolls any five year old can just tell lies spew whatever comes to the top of their heads not CARE if what they say is true or makes sense it TAKES no intllect and you HAVE no intellgect ALL you TreasonMonkeys are  GUTLESS COWARDS
Last edited by solon on 21 Nov 2020, 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 21 Nov 2020, 2:06 am » wrote: Yes, that's exactly what made her so untrustworthy... everything went according to plan until she ran to daddy and opened her dirty 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6E98ZRaU1s