How to stop Covid-19 dead in its tracks

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
90 posts
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

DeezerShoove » 20 Nov 2020, 9:01 am » wrote: If everyone would just die and get it over with think of how happy the **** would be.

They're destined to inherit the planet anyway.
They’re related to lobsters.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 9:06 am » wrote: They’re related to lobsters.

Probably by marriage.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 9:06 am » wrote: Is that supposed to be an analogy?
How dare you? How absolutely dare you?

My daughter was killed 15 times this week by Russian boys and she never had the opportunity to get her massive black penis removed. SHE WAS NOT AN ANALOGY!

Maybe you should learn to have some empathy and help the rest of us rid the world of white people.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 20 Nov 2020, 9:10 am » wrote: How dare you? How absolutely dare you?

My daughter was killed 15 times this week by Russian boys and she never had the opportunity to get her massive black penis removed. SHE WAS NOT AN ANALOGY!

Maybe you should learn to have some empathy and help the rest of us rid the world of white people.
From a dumb believer to a stupid leader. ^^^^^ deiers play multiple roles ignoring their actual point of mutually timed apart displacement. You may want to stick to LO.

Your brain isn't ready for anyone discussing real time and actual way life moves as eternally changing so far.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

FOS » 20 Nov 2020, 9:10 am » wrote: How dare you? How absolutely dare you?

Are you trying to hurt my feelings?

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

omh » 20 Nov 2020, 9:24 am » wrote: From a dumb believer to a stupid leader. ^^^^^ deiers play multiple roles ignoring their actual point of mutually timed apart displacement. You may want to stick to LO.

Your brain isn't ready for anyone discussing real time and actual way life moves as eternally changing so far.
I’m about ready to live life backwards.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 9:25 am » wrote: Are you trying to hurt my feelings?
Nazis do not have feelings; they only have facts

omh

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 9:26 am » wrote: I’m about ready to live life backwards.

I saw that movie with Brad Pitt.

here is something you need to recognize when understanding how life works mutually evolving as reproducitons timed apart now, there is no reverse or backwards genetically arrived so far.

Cannot undo what has been done so far and current acted out. life is exponential changes never duplicating anything again from now on, hence adapt or become extinct mutually applied to the whole food chain in this atmosphere.

one can only undo repeating common error ancestrally practiced within one species against its own replacements.
Last edited by omh on 20 Nov 2020, 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

omh » 20 Nov 2020, 9:24 am » wrote: From a dumb believer to a stupid leader. ^^^^^ deiers play multiple roles ignoring their actual point of mutually timed apart displacement. You may want to stick to LO.

Exactly. Give us some of that mutually evolving reproductions changing eternally so far ****.

GeorgeWashington

Share      Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

SoapBeerPopcorn
DeezerShoove » 20 Nov 2020, 7:55 am » wrote:
Polar1ty » 20 Nov 2020, 4:37 am » wrote: Moar lockdowns. Cuz that has worked out so well.
I read a LOOOONG time ago that syphilis could be eradicated forever from the planet in less than a month.

All we, as a planet collective, had to do was inject penicillin into all known cases and stop having sex for two weeks.
It would cease to live due to inoculations and cease to be transmitted to fresh hosts.

Simple two step process...   or deal with reality. 
Eradicated...  until some sister **** throws a sheep in the mix 

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

omh » 20 Nov 2020, 9:29 am » wrote: I saw that movie with Brad Pitt.

here is something you need to recognize when understanding how life works mutually evolving as reproducitons timed apart now, there is no reverse or backwards genetically arrived so far.

Cannot undo what has been done so far and current acted out. life is exponential changes never duplicating anything again from now on, hence adapt or become extinct mutually applied to the whole food chain in this atmosphere.

one can only undo repeating common error ancestrally practiced within one species against its own replacements.
Actually, I was thinking more of a connecting portal.

As in His Dark Materials.

omh

Share      Unread post

FOS » 20 Nov 2020, 9:31 am » wrote: Exactly. Give us some of that mutually evolving reproductions changing eternally so far ****.
specific gravity around those playing situational ethics directing outcomes from now on while living is kinetically self contained to reproduced numbers occupying space in this atmosphere as specifically alive now defending intelelctual vernacular tribalism taking place between you and I.

truth and social justification aren't designed to protect ancestral position, but character rank while socially deciving people mutually adapting to timed paart so far.
some **** isn't it? Actually is directly proportionate to life in the atmosphere without speculation there is a missing link. Imagine what life is without orchestrated ancestral doubt.

Intellectual Armageddon has reached critical mass globally in 2020. the evidence is this last american election.

omh

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 9:38 am » wrote: Actually, I was thinking more of a connecting portal.

As in His Dark Materials.

Keep fantasizing life is but a dream state of mind people of character are larger than the reproductions acting out reality. shaming, flaming, blaming hasn't solved anything but compound corruption added since dawn of civiling human nature to contextually obey suggestions life cannot be limited to mutually eovlving now.

original sin, questioning any reality is insubordination against established faiths in western terminology of guilty until proving loyalty to possibilities now isn't eternity..God Of Abraham, Allah, Father of Jesus.

heart, mind, body, soul, earth, wind, water, fire 7 points one energy called the eternal flame of hope life is never limited to mutually evolving so far.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

omh » 20 Nov 2020, 9:46 am » wrote: Keep fantasizing life is but a dream state of mind people of character are larger than the reproductions acting out reality. shaming, flaming, blaming hasn't solved anything but compound corruption added since dawn of civiling human nature to contextually obey suggestions life cannot be limited to mutually eovlving now.

original sin, questioning any reality is insubordination against established faiths in western terminology of guilty until proving loyalty to possibilities now isn't eternity..God Of Abraham, Allah, Father of Jesus.

heart, mind, body, soul, earth, wind, water, fire 7 points one energy called the eternal flame of hope life is never limited to mutually evolving so far.
I like the idea of a parallel universe.

omh

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 9:49 am » wrote: I like the idea of a parallel universe.
sure you do, because the concept replaces your body being part of parallel lines of reproduced results in series of genetically displaced so far numbers occupying space currently alive in every species living now.

no exemptions because of mental projections life could be more than all that takes place so far.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

omh » 20 Nov 2020, 9:55 am » wrote: sure you do, because the concept replaces your body being part of parallel lines of reproduced results in series of genetically displaced so far numbers occupying space currently alive in every species living now.

no exemptions because of mental projections life could be more than all that takes place so far.
The power of imagination.  

omh

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 10:00 am » wrote: The power of imagination. :lol:  
imagining anything other than how life works as naturally centered while reproductively occupying space has historically left the majority of the population to becoming psychological prey to those selling hope from now on living will be better than achieved as lived so far

literal truths, figuative averages, ethical situation ethics, group justifications do not allow kinetic results in potential differences debating governance of society controlling personal outcomes for each incoming replacement until extinction.

Called rational thought isolating talking points insulating brains to join collective mentalites or else.

tyranny is intellectually fulfilled historically as ancestrally managed here.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Every day, I get a warm feeling in my heart when “record cases” continue to metastasize   

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Polar1ty » 20 Nov 2020, 4:37 am » wrote: Moar lockdowns. Cuz that has worked out so well.

It actually has with Asian countries. The difference is that they take it more seriously than we do.

https://globalhealth.duke.edu/news/how- ... d-19Asia’s across-the-board success demonstrates there are multiple paths to combatting the virus, says Tang. “We don’t think there is a recipe for controlling COVID-19. Countries took different approaches based on their epidemiological, political, socioeconomic and cultural contexts,” he notes.As important as what Asian countries and regions did to respond to COVID-19, though, was how they did it. Tang says all of the countries he studied acted swiftly and centrally, with a high degree of coordination among national, regional and local officials. Communication from public health officials and political leadership tended to be clear and consistent, reducing confusion and bolstering trust. Such efforts at transparency may explain why people in Asia have generally been more accepting of social distancing and face mask mandates.But experience matters here, as well. Living through the emergence and control of pathogens like SARS and MERS has strengthened cultural norms around protections such as face masks and social distancing, Tang says. Face masks are nearly universal in public spaces in Japan even though the country never issued a mandate to wear them, he adds.“What we have found is that people in most of our study countries and regions in Asia were better able to take advice and guidelines on face masks, social distancing and self-isolation than their counterparts in Europe and the U.S.,” Tang says. “We’ve certainly seen that illustrated in the past few months.”
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 20 Nov 2020, 8:35 am » wrote: Why are you spreading dangerous misinformation about the evil virus, it has been proven beyond doubt that asocial distancing saves countless of lives.. if it didn't work there would have been millions of dead by now, all the experts say so... just ask Saint Gates....you must be one of those selfish people that doesn't care if granny dies because you refuse to wear a face diaper... really sick attitude..

Are you kidding me? I go out of my way to BREATHE on grannies whenever possible.