How to stop Covid-19 dead in its tracks

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
90 posts
Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Moar lockdowns. Cuz that has worked out so well.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

LMFAO - 2nd most upvoted comment

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3638197-c ... te-updated

onii-chan
Why not just have permanent lock down forever? No one allowed to leave home again.

Surely this would be the safest for our country and our elites.
Kind of sad how an anime avatar anon has more IQ pts than 90% of liberals

There was this other incident where the Tanzanian pres sent samples of a papaya and some dead animal remains and the lab connected to the WHO said those samples tested “coronavirus positive.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn79u2HgcTY

Ah, wonderful, so now we know anime avatars and an admittedly cunning Negro are both more intelligent than libruls. Maybe a whale can be an honorary inclusion as well since whales are not recoiling at the thought of “Covid-19.” ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by Polar1ty on 20 Nov 2020, 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Still waiting for someone to produce the “science” on 6 ft “social distancing” (funny how nobody intelligent missed out on the fact THEY carefully chose to use the word “social” and not “physical”) and lockdowns.

Show me the exact study, or studies, in the exact volume of a medicine-based journal. 

Last edited by Polar1ty on 20 Nov 2020, 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Polar1ty » 20 Nov 2020, 4:37 am » wrote: Moar lockdowns. Cuz that has worked out so well.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Looking for Cannon Pointer.

Got something he might enjoy.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 5:24 am » wrote: Looking for Cannon Pointer.

Got something he might enjoy.
I ain't seen him. I'm sure you got Alot he might enjoy.   ooo  

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

January 20, 2021 can't get here soon enough. 

https://youtu.be/rblt2EtFfC4

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

Polar1ty » 20 Nov 2020, 4:37 am » wrote: Moar lockdowns. Cuz that has worked out so well.
i ignored them before, and I will again 

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Fascist

I read a LOOOONG time ago that syphilis could be eradicated forever from the planet in less than a month.

All we, as a planet collective, had to do was inject penicillin into all known cases and stop having sex for two weeks.
It would cease to live due to inoculations and cease to be transmitted to fresh hosts.

Simple two step process...   or deal with reality.   

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Polar1ty » 20 Nov 2020, 4:54 am » wrote: Still waiting for someone to produce the “science” on 6 ft “social distancing” (funny how nobody intelligent missed out on the fact THEY carefully chose to use the word “social” and not “physical”) and lockdowns.

Show me the exact study, or studies, in the exact volume of a medicine-based journal.

Heretic.

Please seat yourself.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Polar1ty » 20 Nov 2020, 4:48 am » wrote: LMFAO - 2nd most upvoted comment

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3638197-c ... te-updated

onii-chan

Kind of sad how an anime avatar anon has more IQ pts than 90% of liberals

There was this other incident where the Tanzanian pres sent samples of a papaya and some dead animal remains and the lab connected to the WHO said those samples tested “coronavirus positive.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn79u2HgcTY

Ah, wonderful, so now we know anime avatars and an admittedly cunning Negro are both more intelligent than libruls. Maybe a whale can be an honorary inclusion as well since whales are not recoiling at the thought of “Covid-19.” ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A whale "recoiling"... like an Angel Fish.  

I'd hate to be caught in that mini-tsunami.

Please seat yourself.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

Polar1ty » 20 Nov 2020, 4:54 am » wrote: Show me the exact study, or studies, in the exact volume of a medicine-based journal.

Why are you spreading dangerous misinformation about the evil virus, it has been proven beyond doubt that asocial distancing saves countless of lives.. if it didn't work there would have been millions of dead by now, all the experts say so... just ask Saint Gates....you must be one of those selfish people that doesn't care if granny dies because you refuse to wear a face diaper... really sick attitude..

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

FOS

Share      Unread post

Staying in your house will not protect you from volcanoes.

What everyone needs is their own personal blimp.

It is a human right

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

FOS » 20 Nov 2020, 8:47 am » wrote: Staying in your house will not protect you from volcanoes.

It is a human right
Perhaps we should ignore it?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 8:50 am » wrote: Perhaps we should ignore it?
That would be like ignoring the trillions of people killed daily by right wing terrorist Russian bots

omh

Share      Unread post

wipe out our species from getting infected. After all those proposing the lockdowns believe intellectual minds are a supernatural entity instead of simple induction of biological energy(instinct) sustaining a body's point of mutually adapting to space as timed apart now since conceived to replace those making the conception.

Gee no missing links inception to extinciton of any species native to this atmosphere so far.. I really have no idea of where, when, what your positin is as biologically displaced in this atmosphere, but what I do know and completely understand is the intelelctual polarity of your what if narratives used to orchestrate ancestral confusion from now on.

See I know that is ancestrally simply wrong but society doesn't work defending ancestral points of displacement, it designes laws to defend denying life is limited to replacements evolving in place sustaining the details never duplicated so far with moral, legal, ethical, codes of vocabulary defining conflicting truths about self evident displacement from now on literal, figurative, relative, academic, artistic, political, spiritual, economical, social justified mob rules per group think categories of race, creed, color, national origin, gendered replacement, gender preference, fantasies, fiction, anything else is possible, nobody can know everything about space as time dapart so far reciting what ancestries chose to believe since dawn of civilization domesticating human behavior into type cast people.
Last edited by omh on 20 Nov 2020, 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

FOS » 20 Nov 2020, 8:47 am » wrote: Staying in your house will not protect you from volcanoes.

It is a human right

If everyone would just die and get it over with think of how happy the **** would be.

They're destined to inherit the planet anyway.

Please seat yourself.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

FOS » 20 Nov 2020, 8:54 am » wrote: That would be like ignoring the trillions of people killed daily by right wing terrorist Russian bots

I call "****!"

It's probably only billions of people killed daily.
Try to stop scaring people.

Please seat yourself.

Famagusta

Share      Unread post

FOS » 20 Nov 2020, 8:54 am » wrote: That would be like ignoring the trillions of people killed daily by right wing terrorist Russian bots
Is that supposed to be an analogy?