This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 25,975
Politics: Conservative

There is nothing like listening to liberal tears the first thing in the morning. I have my cup of coffee. Now, I am just waiting for @WillFranklin . 

User avatar
Olivaw

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,091
Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Will is obviously suffering from some kind of emotional break.

Just noticed. Your signature image is mathematically invalid. US COVID-19 deaths per 100,000 was 73.91 on Nov 11. That is the 12th HIGHEST in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_ ... by_country

User avatar
WillFranklin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 14,107
Politics: Liberal

Olivaw » 20 Nov 2020, 12:58 pm » wrote: Will is obviously suffering from some kind of emotional break.

Just noticed. Your signature image is mathematically invalid. US COVID-19 deaths per 100,000 was 73.91 on Nov 11. That is the 12th HIGHEST in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_ ... by_country
You would if ****** ran your town and poisoned you this bad, you twat.

But I am not a *** sissy DNC liberal for Israel like you are, ***.

Image

 
 

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Vegas » 20 Nov 2020, 10:58 am » wrote: There is nothing like listening to liberal tears the first thing in the morning. I have my cup of coffee. Now, I am just waiting for @WillFranklin .
You probably won't be seeing him around here any more.
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 25,975
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 20 Nov 2020, 1:34 pm » wrote: You probably won't be seeing him around here any more.
Was he committed to a mental institute?
 

User avatar
simple jack

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,024

I hate old hook-nosed jews. I love the young little squeekers.

User avatar
RollingRock

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Posts: 3,047
Politics: Progressive
Location: Maine / Vermont

BeerDemocratic Party 1Black Lives MatterUSA
WillFranklin » 20 Nov 2020, 1:19 pm » wrote: You would if ****** ran your town and poisoned you this bad, you twat.

But I am not a *** sissy DNC liberal for Israel like you are, ***.
 
Your anti-semitic rhetoric is tiresome.  So is your lashing out at anyone who questions your posts.  Grow the **** up.  
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 25,975
Politics: Conservative

Olivaw » 20 Nov 2020, 12:58 pm » wrote: Will is obviously suffering from some kind of emotional break.

Just noticed. Your signature image is mathematically invalid. US COVID-19 deaths per 100,000 was 73.91 on Nov 11. That is the 12th HIGHEST in the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_ ... by_country

Not the point. The point is that there was math in my OP, and Veghead said 'there is no math provided in the OP.' The guy is a **** moron. 

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Vegas » 20 Nov 2020, 1:39 pm » wrote:
Misty » 20 Nov 2020, 1:34 pm » wrote: You probably won't be seeing him around here any more.
Was he committed to a mental institute?
I hope so.
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 25,975
Politics: Conservative

WillFranklin » 20 Nov 2020, 1:19 pm » wrote: You would if ****** ran your town and poisoned you this bad, you twat.

But I am not a *** sissy DNC liberal for Israel like you are, ***.

Image

Did that just come out of your filthy ***? Don't post gross stuff like that.

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,128
Politics: Libertarian

~BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.~

Has he run off into the sunset with Tavi?

User avatar
Olivaw

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,091
Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Vegas » 20 Nov 2020, 1:44 pm » wrote: Not the point. The point is that there was math in my OP, and Veghead said 'there is no math provided in the OP.' The guy is a **** moron.
Up to you. Wanted to give you a heads up that you made a very basic error. It’s a self own that undermines any point you might think it made. Carry on. 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 25,975
Politics: Conservative

Olivaw » 20 Nov 2020, 2:03 pm » wrote: Up to you. Wanted to give you a heads up that you made a very basic error. It’s a self own that undermines any point you might think it made. Carry on.

I admit my errors, you are right. Veghead on the other hand? LOL! I have no choice but to humiliate him because he will never admit his errors. Narcissists would rather die before admitting their mistakes. 

User avatar
Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,710
Politics: Liberal
Location: New York, New York

WillFranklin » 20 Nov 2020, 1:19 pm » wrote: You would if ****** ran your town and poisoned you this bad, you twat.

But I am not a *** sissy DNC liberal for Israel like you are, ***.
Isn't Rabunksy his step-father's name and that his birth name is actually Stephen O'Malley from Urlingford, County Killkenny?
 
 

User avatar
Vegas

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Posts: 25,975
Politics: Conservative

Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 1:55 pm » wrote: ~BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.~

Has he run off into the sunset with Tavi?

They are at the other site now. He got tired of being spanked here. Lol

User avatar
Olivaw

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 3,091
Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Vegas » 20 Nov 2020, 11:16 pm » wrote: They are at the other site now. He got tired of being spanked here. Lol
More likely they got tired of @Cannonpointer’s tedious ****. 

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 111,866
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Famagusta » 20 Nov 2020, 1:55 pm » wrote: ~BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.~

Has he run off into the sunset with Tavi?

They are a matched set.

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 111,866
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Coolguy10013 » 20 Nov 2020, 9:39 pm » wrote: Isn't Rabunksy his step-father's name and that his birth name is actually Stephen O'Malley from Urlingford, County Killkenny?

Who killed Kenny?

BASTARD! :omg:  

User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 111,866
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Olivaw » 21 Nov 2020, 12:07 am » wrote: More likely they got tired of @Cannonpointer’s tedious ****.

More gender and climate confused tears.^

They sustain me. :D  

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 8,128
Politics: Libertarian

Vegas » 20 Nov 2020, 11:16 pm » wrote: They are at the other site now. He got tired of being spanked here. Lol
Aw. How sweet.


Image
 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Arris, Benson13, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, Famagusta, FOS, GHETTO BLASTER, Google Feedfetcher, Hank, Ike Bana, Independent, Jerry, jon, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, PaperLi [Bot], Polar1ty, PoliticalPopUp, razoo, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, Steve Jobs [Bot], Taipan, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Yandex [Bot], Zeets2 and 572 guests