Steve Rabunsky is my hero: Go Hymies!

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
28 posts
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Olivaw » 21 Nov 2020, 12:07 am » wrote: More likely they got tired of @Cannonpointer’s tedious ****.

What did Cannon do?

BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Vegas » 21 Nov 2020, 12:41 pm » wrote: What did Cannon do?
Trolled - tediously. 

TBH, I have no idea why Ricky and BV went to ORG.  I find it refreshing to post in the cannon-free NHB at org and speculate that they do too. 
The only way Trump gets to 270 is if he loses 50 pounds

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 21 Nov 2020, 1:17 pm » wrote: Trolled - tediously. 

TBH, I have no idea why Ricky and BV went to ORG.  I find it refreshing to post in the cannon-free NHB at org and speculate that they do too.

Come on, they deserve it. Nobody trolls like those two morons. I troll BV because he is a useless narcissist. Ricktard just talks with a thesaurus in his hand. If they can't take what they dish out, then good riddance.

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Vegas » 21 Nov 2020, 1:21 pm » wrote: Come on, they deserve it. Nobody trolls like those two morons. I troll BV because he is a useless narcissist. Ricktard just talks with a thesaurus in his hand. If they can't take what they dish out, then good riddance.
You could take that up with them, but don’t be surprised if they are disinterested in your assessment of them. 
The only way Trump gets to 270 is if he loses 50 pounds

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Misty » 20 Nov 2020, 1:34 pm » wrote: You probably won't be seeing him around here any more.
Why is that Misty? Did they sedate him and send him to Str8edges infirmiry?
Nurse Rached is very cruel!

That is cause for great concern!  

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 21 Nov 2020, 12:41 pm » wrote: What did Cannon do?
 Did you forget he booted you off of his site a few years ago? And I tried to get you back on.  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 21 Nov 2020, 10:13 pm » wrote:  Did you forget he booted you off of his site a few years ago? And I tried to get you back on.

Water under the bridge. 

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 21 Nov 2020, 10:14 pm » wrote: Water under the bridge.
At the same time I was lobbying to get Roadkill back on. To no avail. Cannon can be very harsh at times in his judgements.
Ducky, if you read this, you should know that I was just joking about the shotgun post. I'm sure everyone knows this except Rock. I bark a lot but don't bite!