Georgia Certifies the Vote.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
41 posts
Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Isabel » 21 Nov 2020, 6:26 pm » wrote: But we aren't talking about the SOS, you brainless Russian ****.
How is it possible for you to be so STUPID? 
Just because you are a **** Russian whore, with a big gaping **** that they **** their talking points into every morning, is no excuse for you to be so incredibly moronic.GA Gov Certifies ElectionHere it is again. moron:
GA Gov Certifies Election

And again:GA Gov Certifies Election
Read that again, as many times as you have to, to get it into you stupid **** brain.
LOL!  Yeah! Exaclty!

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 21 Nov 2020, 6:26 pm » wrote: What are you talking about? The vote has been certified. It's done.
Buffalo is just an incredibly stupid ****. 
Even for a Russian whore.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Simply recounting fraudulent votes changes nothing. Recounting fraudulent and fake votes is the same. A meaningless tally. NOW it's time to count the ACTUAL VOTES! The Governor of Georgia, and Secretary of State, refuse to let observers look at signatures which would expose hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots.
War is a Racket

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 21 Nov 2020, 6:40 pm » wrote: Simply recounting fraudulent votes changes nothing. Recounting fraudulent and fake votes is the same. A meaningless tally. NOW it's time to count the ACTUAL VOTES! The Governor of Georgia, and Secretary of State, refuse to let observers look at signatures which would expose hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots.
LOLOL.
I see reality finally penetrated your splooge-soaked brain.

How does it feel to be wrong again, to be such a hilariously stupid whore, you gaping Russian ****?

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Simply recounting fraudulent votes changes nothing. Recounting fraudulent and fake votes is the same. A meaningless tally. NOW it's time to count the ACTUAL VOTES! The Governor of Georgia, and Secretary of State, refuse to let observers look at signatures which would expose hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots.
War is a Racket

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Now that the votes in GA are "certified" Trump can challenge the fraudulent results in court.

The one good thing that comes from certifying the results, Kemp said, is that the Trump campaign has the ability to challenge the results in court.

“I would just say I’m formalizing the certification," he said. "Now that Secretary Raffensperger certified, it triggers the ability of the Trump campaign to ask for the recount. If something were to happen, I’m still part of that process. So my take on all this is: I’m following the law and the rules."
War is a Racket

Alex-John

Share      Unread post

Politics: Democratic

solon » 20 Nov 2020, 5:55 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR repeating STUPID lies already LONG AGO DEBUNKED even Tucker Carlson isnt buting that BS anymore as I showed on the other thread meahwnile there is still NO EVIDENCE of such fraud just you TreasonMonkeys ;LYING about it and the OFFICAL Trumps own cybersecurity office says YOU ARE A LIAR

https://apnews.com/article/top-official ... WASHINGTON (AP) — It’s hard to put it any more bluntly: “There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes or was in any way compromised.” 
 Rejecting President Donald Trump’s persistent claims and complaints, a broad coalition of top government and industry officials is declaring that the Nov. 3 voting and the following count unfolded smoothly with no more than the usual minor hiccups. 
 It was, they declare, resorting to Trump’s sort of dramatic language, “the most secure in American history.”The statement late Thursday by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency amounted to the most direct repudiation to date of Trump’s efforts to undermine the integrity of the contest, and echoed repeated assertions by election experts and state officials.
Next you will say PANTS ON FIRE  ?
And act like a 2 year old like TRUMP 
*I have Learning Issues , spelling and Grammar issues *

duck615

Share      Unread post

Alex-John » 22 Nov 2020, 11:21 am » wrote: Next you will say PANTS ON FIRE  ?
And act like a 2 year old like TRUMP

you **** liberals have been acting like children since 2016

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 22 Nov 2020, 8:53 am » wrote: Now that the votes in GA are "certified" Trump can challenge the fraudulent results in court.

The one good thing that comes from certifying the results, Kemp said, is that the Trump campaign has the ability to challenge the results in court.

“I would just say I’m formalizing the certification," he said. "Now that Secretary Raffensperger certified, it triggers the ability of the Trump campaign to ask for the recount. If something were to happen, I’m still part of that process. So my take on all this is: I’m following the law and the rules."
Yeah - even Kemp, an obedient rightwing stooge, liar, and Trumpsucker, was too afraid to overturn DEMOCRACY to service your moron god.
Bad news for you!

solon

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 22 Nov 2020, 8:53 am » wrote: Now that the votes in GA are "certified" Trump can challenge the fraudulent results in court.

Well he CAN if he FINALLY FINDS ANY EVIDENCE. You are so pathetic such a brainwashed TreasonMonkey MORON.   Where is the evidence of Fraud in Georgia again? It wasnt CLAIMED by Trumps lawyers in Georgia. So where is that EVIDENCE? You gonna spew out the RIDICULOUS claim by Sydney Powell again that even Tucker Carlson has said she wont cough up any evidence for? That  Germany NONSENSE that SNOPES debunked?

Or are you pinning your hopes on another recount though recounts NEVER change thousands of votes Good luck with that

You have been given LIES to tell and because yo uare STUPID and MY GOD are you stupid you have spewed them but we have been looking and we cant find your EVIDENCE mostly because it DOES NOT EXIST

You are being USED for your STUPIDITY Buffy if you had an ounce of serlf awareness and the intellect to understand pretty much anything you would GET that and be HUMILIATED 

omh

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Nov 2020, 1:09 pm » wrote: Well he CAN if he FINALLY FINDS ANY EVIDENCE. You are so pathetic such a brainwashed TreasonMonkey MORON.   Where is the evidence of Fraud in Georgia again? It wasnt CLAIMED by Trumps lawyers in Georgia. So where is that EVIDENCE? You gonna spew out the RIDICULOUS claim by Sydney Powell again that even Tucker Carlson has said she wont cough up any evidence for? That  Germany NONSENSE that SNOPES debunked?

Or are you pinning your hopes on another recount though recounts NEVER change thousands of votes Good luck with that

You have been given LIES to tell and because yo uare STUPID and MY GOD are you stupid you have spewed them but we have been looking and we cant find your EVIDENCE mostly because it DOES NOT EXIST

You are being USED for your STUPIDITY Buffy if you had an ounce of serlf awareness and the intellect to understand pretty much anything you would GET that and be HUMILIATED 

What gets washed from a brain to socially mind possibilties rather than active displacement as bio-logically timed apart now. Instinctive awareness at being alive while proportionately here in the atmosphere since conceived to decomposed after dead never the same total sum details between mutual event horizons of lifetimes sustaining the food chain native to reproduced here so far.

The compounding simplicity of "The whole is equal to the total sum of all its added parts so far.".

solon

Share      Unread post

Shut up PUNK your mental illness is not interesting GET HELP

omh

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Nov 2020, 1:19 pm » wrote: Shut up PUNK your mental illness is not interesting GET HELP
You speak as a character about to lose their career reciting what others believed and organizing chaos between interpretations operating 6 degrees of separating self evident results so far. https://i.postimg.cc/3wtqVzgz/Picture-152.jpg

ha ha ha ha ha ha.

solon

Share      Unread post

Georgia went to BIDEN. They recounted no change. BIDEN. All the LIES about Fraud nothing. BIDEN

IT is time for TreasonMonkeys to GET IT. Your GOD lost the election and its time to GET OVER IT

omh

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Nov 2020, 1:52 pm » wrote: Georgia went to BIDEN. They recounted no change. BIDEN. All the LIES about Fraud nothing. BIDEN

IT is time for TreasonMonkeys to GET IT. Your GOD lost the election and its time to GET OVER IT
tick tock. real time is imploding your relative time semantics.

solon

Share      Unread post

GFY lunatic Your mental illness is not interesting

omh

Share      Unread post

solon » 22 Nov 2020, 1:57 pm » wrote: GFY lunatic Your mental illness is not interesting
But my instinctive explanations of real time results makes you panic and come out of hiding in shadows of doubt style of social enlightenment getting reproductions to resist instinctive awareness of existing as proportionately here.

solon

Share      Unread post

I am not reading your lunatic posts you are mentally ill