Georgia Certifies the Vote.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
41 posts
Isabel

Share      Unread post

Suck on it, you traitorous, piece of **** cons.

-------------------

Georgia announced Friday that it certified the results of the 2020 general election, following a hand recount of nearly 5 million votes that saw the majority of the state's counties finding no change in their final tallies.The Trump campaign has until Tuesday to request a machine recount. The state’s secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, reiterated the validity of the results Friday. The state announced it had completed the certification process a couple hours before it was finalized.  “As secretary of state, I believe that the numbers that we have presented today are correct. The numbers reflect the verdict of the people, not a decision by the secretary of state's office or of courts or either campaign.” Once the state certifies the election results, the losing campaign has two business days to request a recount if the margin remains within 0.5 percent. That recount would be done using scanners that read and tally the votes, and it would be paid for by the counties, Gabriel Sterling, who oversees Georgia's voting systems, said.
 "The recount process simply reaffirmed what we already knew: Georgia voters selected Joe Biden to be their next president," Jaclyn Rothenberg, Georgia communications director for the Biden campaign, said Thursday. "We are grateful to the election officials, volunteers and workers for working overtime and under unprecedented circumstances to complete this recount as the utmost form of public service."https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... r-n1248416

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

I wonder if TR8er is going to show up to LIE again about how Georgia doesnt verify the singinures of mail in ballots? The COWARD ran away when I showed him he was LYING

billking

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

The secretary of state of Georgia who is a self proclaimed Trump supporter confirmed on television that the numbers don't lie, Joe Biden won the state of Georgia.

omh

Share      Unread post

Trump represents the character Billy Budd from fiction by Melville. those voting for him are as well. reality is bring self inflicted extinction upon itself to save the rights to stay in character ignoring life only exists because mutually adapting reproduitons are being eternally balanced results of life so far and the numbers are divided by same event horizons experience as conceived to decomposed from now on.

Intellectual defiance of real and statistical averaged educated beliefs destroyed this species from within itself.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Counting votes is only part of it. If dominion conducted an operation then counting is meaningless.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Neo » 20 Nov 2020, 5:52 pm » wrote: Counting votes is only part of it. If dominion conducted an operation then counting is meaningless.
Spin it as you like. The votes are certified. Game over. 
When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

solon

Share      Unread post

Neo » 20 Nov 2020, 5:52 pm » wrote: Counting votes is only part of it. If dominion conducted an operation then counting is meaningless.
You are a LIAR repeating STUPID lies already LONG AGO DEBUNKED even Tucker Carlson isnt buting that BS anymore as I showed on the other thread meahwnile there is still NO EVIDENCE of such fraud just you TreasonMonkeys ;LYING about it and the OFFICAL Trumps own cybersecurity office says YOU ARE A LIAR

https://apnews.com/article/top-official ... WASHINGTON (AP) — It’s hard to put it any more bluntly: “There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes or was in any way compromised.” 
 Rejecting President Donald Trump’s persistent claims and complaints, a broad coalition of top government and industry officials is declaring that the Nov. 3 voting and the following count unfolded smoothly with no more than the usual minor hiccups. 
 It was, they declare, resorting to Trump’s sort of dramatic language, “the most secure in American history.”The statement late Thursday by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency amounted to the most direct repudiation to date of Trump’s efforts to undermine the integrity of the contest, and echoed repeated assertions by election experts and state officials.

omh

Share      Unread post

the distance between details added and results completed are parallel to working in series of compounding changes so far.

Balancing cannot happen if the universe doesn't have natural limitations of individual existing going on in plain sight each lifeime has to navigate around everyone else experiencing being part of an ever changing total sum now.
Last edited by omh on 20 Nov 2020, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
solon » 20 Nov 2020, 5:55 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR repeating STUPID lies already LONG AGO DEBUNKED even Tucker Carlson isnt buting that BS anymore as I showed on the other thread meahwnile there is still NO EVIDENCE of such fraud just you TreasonMonkeys ;LYING about it and the OFFICAL Trumps own cybersecurity office says YOU ARE A LIAR

https://apnews.com/article/top-official ... WASHINGTON (AP) — It’s hard to put it any more bluntly: “There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes or was in any way compromised.” 
 Rejecting President Donald Trump’s persistent claims and complaints, a broad coalition of top government and industry officials is declaring that the Nov. 3 voting and the following count unfolded smoothly with no more than the usual minor hiccups. 
 It was, they declare, resorting to Trump’s sort of dramatic language, “the most secure in American history.”The statement late Thursday by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency amounted to the most direct repudiation to date of Trump’s efforts to undermine the integrity of the contest, and echoed repeated assertions by election experts and state officials.
It's getting time to put up or shut up. I share Tucker's pessimism. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

solon

Share      Unread post

Neo » 20 Nov 2020, 6:07 pm » wrote: It's getting time to put up or shut up. I share Tucker's pessimism.
A rational response  I would say late since it was ALWAYS time to demand the evidence they NEVER HAD

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 20 Nov 2020, 4:44 pm » wrote: Suck on it, you traitorous, piece of **** cons.

-------------------

Georgia announced Friday that it certified the results of the 2020 general election, following a hand recount of nearly 5 million votes that saw the majority of the state's counties finding no change in their final tallies.The Trump campaign has until Tuesday to request a machine recount. The state’s secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, a Republican, reiterated the validity of the results Friday. The state announced it had completed the certification process a couple hours before it was finalized.  “As secretary of state, I believe that the numbers that we have presented today are correct. The numbers reflect the verdict of the people, not a decision by the secretary of state's office or of courts or either campaign.” Once the state certifies the election results, the losing campaign has two business days to request a recount if the margin remains within 0.5 percent. That recount would be done using scanners that read and tally the votes, and it would be paid for by the counties, Gabriel Sterling, who oversees Georgia's voting systems, said.
 "The recount process simply reaffirmed what we already knew: Georgia voters selected Joe Biden to be their next president," Jaclyn Rothenberg, Georgia communications director for the Biden campaign, said Thursday. "We are grateful to the election officials, volunteers and workers for working overtime and under unprecedented circumstances to complete this recount as the utmost form of public service."https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... r-n1248416
Michigan certifies Monday.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 20 Nov 2020, 4:44 pm » wrote: Suck on it, you traitorous, piece of **** cons.

-------------------

Wrong again, ****!!!       BREAKING: Georgia SoS Backtracks on Announcement the State Has Certified ElectionBy Becca Lower | Nov 20, 2020 3:09 PM ET
 Share  Tweet   AP Photo/Brynn AndersonIt appears someone in the Georgia secretary of state’s office got a bit over their skis, after Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced today that Georgia had certified former Vice President Joe Biden as the state’s presidential winner, which our own Streiff reported earlier on Friday.Now, the office is backtracking on that. In a live update, under a banner reading, “Georgia secretary of state issues correction, saying certification of its general election results is still under way,” the Washington Post reports:
Despite an earlier announcement, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) said the office is still completing its certification. The office issued a correction, reversing an earlier announcement that had declared the certification was complete. Raffensperger said he expects certification to be completed later Friday.
A revised update from WaPo included this depiction of the “error”:
His office then stumbled on the final step, prematurely announcing that the certification was complete while only unofficial results remained on the public website. Forty minutes after the big news, the secretary of state’s office corrected its news release and said the results would be released later.
[…]State law requires Raffensperger to certify the election results by 5 p.m. Friday. Then, Gov. Brian Kemp has until 5 p.m. Saturday to certify the state’s slate of 16 presidential electors.
 There was also this more reality-based take from the Washington Examiner:
The snafu was just the latest embarrassing turn in what has been a chaotic electoral process in the traditional Republican state.Earlier at the state Capitol, Raffensperger had declared: “Working as an engineer throughout my life, I live by the motto that numbers don’t lie.”“As secretary of state, I believe that the numbers that we have presented today are correct. The numbers reflect the verdict of the people, not a decision by the secretary of state’s office or of courts or of either campaign,” he said.
War is a Racket

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Isabel » 20 Nov 2020, 4:44 pm » wrote: Georgia Certifies the Vote.

Looks like the Trumpists are not having it.
Trump is actually splitting the Republican Party.
I'm sure that will help them win elections in the future.

https://twitter.com/MeidasTouch/status/ ... 82593?s=19

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 21 Nov 2020, 4:32 pm » wrote: Wrong again, ****!!!       BREAKING: Georgia SoS Backtracks on Announcement the State Has Certified ElectionBy Becca Lower | Nov 20, 2020 3:09 PM ET
Wrong again , ****!           
BREAKING:    (CNN)Republican Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Friday signed the paperwork that officially grants the state's 16 electoral votes to President-elect Joe Biden.

What's it like to be such a stupid ****, Buffalo?

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 21 Nov 2020, 4:57 pm » wrote: Wrong again , ****!           
BREAKING:    (CNN)Republican Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Friday signed the paperwork that officially grants the state's 16 electoral votes to President-elect Joe Biden.

What's it like to be such a stupid ****, Buffalo?
Communist News Network?  ****!!! Had to have been since 3:00 PM yesterday...
War is a Racket

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 21 Nov 2020, 5:40 pm » wrote: Communist News Network?  ****!!! Had to have been since 3:00 PM yesterday...
LOLOL!

"Georgia did NOT certify the vote!  They DIDN'T!! It's not TRUE!  I WON'T LISTEN AND YOU  CAN'T MAKE ME I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you  LALALALALA!"

What a ridiculous, dickless, clownish **** you are Buffalo.

Last edited by Isabel on 21 Nov 2020, 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Buffalo

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 21 Nov 2020, 6:04 pm » wrote: LOLOL!

"Georgia did NOT certify the vote!  They DIDN'T!! It's not TRUE!  I WON'T LISTEN AND YOU  CAN'T MAKE ME I can't hear you I can't hear you I can't hear you  LALALALALA!"

What a ridiculous, dickless, clownish you are Buffalo.
What did the Washinton Compost say, big ****?Washington Post reports:
Despite an earlier announcement, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) said the office is still completing its certification. The office issued a correction, reversing an earlier announcement that had declared the certification was complete. Raffensperger said he expects certification to be completed later Friday.
His office then stumbled on the final step, prematurely announcing that the certification was complete while only unofficial results remained on the public website. Forty minutes after the big news, the secretary of state’s office corrected its news release and said the results would be released later.
[…]State law requires Raffensperger to certify the election results by 5 p.m. Friday. Then, Gov. Brian Kemp has until 5 p.m. Saturday to certify the state’s slate of 16 presidential electors.
The snafu was just the latest embarrassing turn in what has been a chaotic electoral process in the traditional Republican state.

War is a Racket

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 21 Nov 2020, 6:13 pm » wrote: What did the Washinton Compost say, big ****?Washington Post reports:

But we aren't talking about the SOS, you brainless Russian ****.
How is it possible for you to be so STUPID? 
Just because you are a **** Russian whore, with a big gaping **** that they **** their talking points into every morning, is no excuse for you to be so incredibly moronic.

GA Gov Certifies Election

Here it is again. moron:

And again:

Read that again, as many times as you have to, to get it into your stupid **** brain.

Last edited by Isabel on 21 Nov 2020, 6:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Buffalo » 21 Nov 2020, 6:13 pm » wrote: What did the Washinton Compost say, big ****?Washington Post reports:

What are you talking about? The vote has been certified. It's done. 

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

This hurts my feelings Isabel. I really wish you be more kind, gentle, and understanding. 
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.