This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

I guess they are doing the herd thing in The White House.  Way to go! Image  

https://www.fox23.com/news/trending/don ... TOPCVPPNU/

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 20 Nov 2020, 6:10 pm » wrote: I guess they are doing the herd thing in The White House.  Way to go! Image
No - it's just fake news.
He can't be sick from COVID - it magically disappeared in the spring.

omh

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 20 Nov 2020, 6:10 pm » wrote: I guess they are doing the herd thing in The White House.  Way to go! Image  

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. your side really need to leave issues that backfire constantly alone.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 20 Nov 2020, 6:11 pm » wrote: No - it's just fake news.
He can't be sick from COVID - it magically disappeared in the spring.
I know, right! 

*******. Could have easily been avoided. 

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

omh » 20 Nov 2020, 6:14 pm » wrote: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. your side really need to leave issues that backfire constantly alone.
I don't know what  you're talking about.

Last edited by Coolguy10013 on 20 Nov 2020, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out

He only has a 99.995% chance of survival!

omh

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 20 Nov 2020, 6:15 pm » wrote: I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

You refuse to accept what the hell I am saying. kinetic point of mutual origin as reproductions share space as ancestrally positioned all the time regardless 1 of 16 great great grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 2 parents, each great great grandchild that only evolves into 1 of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents mutually evolving now.

space time simultaneosuly alive as spontaneously positioned geographically displaced conceived to decomposed. How it always works in plain sight instinctively has no missing links beyond those manifested in statistical averages and time line logistics misleading ancestries historically so far.

omh

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 20 Nov 2020, 6:15 pm » wrote: I don't know what  you're talking about?

Your avoiding what I say saying you don't know is plausible deniability.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Neo » 20 Nov 2020, 6:19 pm » wrote: He only has a 99.995% chance of survival!
Tell that to the other 250,000 dead folks.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

omh » 20 Nov 2020, 6:20 pm » wrote: You refuse to accept what the hell I am saying. kinetic point of mutual origin as reproductions share space as ancestrally positioned all the time regardless 1 of 16 great great grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 2 parents, each great great grandchild that only evolves into 1 of 2 parents, 1 of 4 grandparents, 1 of 8 great grandparents mutually evolving now.

space time simultaneosuly alive as spontaneously positioned geographically displaced conceived to decomposed. How it always works in plain sight instinctively has no missing links beyond those manifested in statistical averages and time line logistics misleading ancestries historically so far.
I read first three words and stopped. It's a pure waste to time to go further. 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Coolguy10013 » 20 Nov 2020, 6:25 pm » wrote: Tell that to the other 250,000 dead folks.
Only 10k died without significant comorbidities. The regular old flu would have ended them just as easily. 

solon

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 20 Nov 2020, 6:26 pm » wrote: I read first three words and stopped. It's a pure waste to time to go further.
The guy just strings together words he doesnt understand hoping he can sound smart. The resut is meaningless gibberish he needs the help of a mental health professional

omh

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 20 Nov 2020, 6:26 pm » wrote: I read first three words and stopped. It's a pure waste to time to go further. 

same way you rather tanslate living through hypothetical standards socially engineered than adapt to living mutually navigating space as timed apart now physically positioned as reproductive results as a species so far reproductions left mutually evolve never exceeding simultaneously here since conceived navigating around each other cradle to grave and your specific cycle started at conception to replace those conceiving your fertilized cell evolved into your brain a body gestated around by birth in the image of the DNA combined ancestrally so far.

100% you, 50% each parent, 24% each grandparent, 12.5% each great grandparent. kinetic compounding ever changing details to totoal sum replacements delivered so far.

In plain sight and ignored intelelctual desires to believe it isn't possible adding caricatures of could be historically misleading replacements cradle to grave.

insubordination, treason, blasphemy defends deniers, not biological displacement.

solon

Share      Unread post

Meaningless gibberish meaningless gibberish and more MEANINGLESS GIBBERISH

omh

Share      Unread post

solon » 20 Nov 2020, 6:36 pm » wrote: Meaningless gibberish meaningless gibberish and more MEANINGLESS GIBBERISH
intellectual mind with a dorment instinctive brain trained to only compare social identities outside mutually evolving replacements.

solon

Share      Unread post

I konw what those words mean and strung together in that MEANINGLESS WAY is the very definition of GIBBERISH. You are not SAYING ANYTHING LOSER get help

Arris

Share      Unread post

Neo » 20 Nov 2020, 6:27 pm » wrote: Only 10k died without significant comorbidities. The regular old flu would have ended them just as easily.

BS

solon

Share      Unread post

NeoPUNK is a LIAR and he knows it. I have PUNKED him over and over about this  LIE. Being overweight having asthma or diabetes are  things that you can live LONG LIVES WITH. COVID killed those people and NeoPUNK knows it he i sjus ttelling the LIES he hopes will annoy people

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
As of September 9500 had died from Covid-19 without significant comorbidities. Doubt that number has substantially changed. Sorry if that doesn't fit your narrative. 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
solon » 20 Nov 2020, 7:09 pm » wrote: NeoPUNK is a LIAR and he knows it. I have PUNKED him over and over about this  LIE. Being overweight having asthma or diabetes are  things that you can live LONG LIVES WITH. COVID killed those people and NeoPUNK knows it he i sjus ttelling the LIES he hopes will annoy people
These are all things that increase the lethality of ANY respiratory VIRUS or BACTERIA. Average age of covid19 victims is 80 with 2.6 significant comorbidities. We are counting suicides among the covid19 dead.