Michigan GOP leaders after White House meeting: 'We will follow the law'

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
27 posts
User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,701
Politics: Liberal

They told Trump to take a hike...

"Washington — Michigan’s top two legislative leaders vowed Friday that the presidential candidate with the most votes will win the state's electoral votes after departing a meeting with President Donald Trump at the White House.

With the eyes of the nation on them and criticisms flying from Democrats, seven Michigan lawmakers traveled to meet with Trump for about an hour. The visit came as supporters of the president have moved in recent days to overturn the results of the state's election, which Democratic President-elect Joe Biden won by more than 154,000 votes in unofficial returns.

"We have not yet been made aware of any information that would change the outcome of the election in Michigan and, as legislative leaders, we will follow the law and follow the normal process regarding Michigan’s electors, just as we have said throughout this election," House Speaker Lee Chatfield and Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey said in a joint statement after the meeting."
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 355274002/
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

User avatar
98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Posts: 105,171
Politics: Insurrectionist
Location: See ya in court, biden dogs

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 20 Nov 2020, 11:13 pm » wrote: They told Trump to take a hike...

"Washington — Michigan’s top two legislative leaders vowed Friday that the presidential candidate with the most votes will win the state's electoral votes after departing a meeting with President Donald Trump at the White House.

With the eyes of the nation on them and criticisms flying from Democrats, seven Michigan lawmakers traveled to meet with Trump for about an hour. The visit came as supporters of the president have moved in recent days to overturn the results of the state's election, which Democratic President-elect Joe Biden won by more than 154,000 votes in unofficial returns.

"We have not yet been made aware of any information that would change the outcome of the election in Michigan and, as legislative leaders, we will follow the law and follow the normal process regarding Michigan’s electors, just as we have said throughout this election," House Speaker Lee Chatfield and Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey said in a joint statement after the meeting."
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 355274002/
 
In the statement, they also said fraudulent behavior in the election should be taken seriously and the candidates "who win the most votes win elections and Michigan's electoral votes."
 
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,433
Politics: Liberal

How PATHETIC TreasonMonkeys are EVERYONE would take fraudulent behavior seriously IF ANYONE HAD ANY EVIDENCE OF IT. TreasonMonkeys are LIARS so they dont CARE if they keep telling LIES. Wake me up when Trumps lawyers are making claiims of Fraud IN COURT and showing evidence IN COURT
 
 

User avatar
Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 44,208
Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 20 Nov 2020, 11:13 pm » wrote: They told Trump to take a hike...
.
As usual, you're both stupid and dishonest.

They are acting in a calm, dispassionate manner and will follow the evidence and the law.

The election was stolen from Trump, and in time they'll act accordingly.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,341
Politics: Fascist

Termin8tor » 21 Nov 2020, 9:29 am » wrote: .
As usual, you're both stupid and dishonest.

They are acting in a calm, dispassionate manner and will follow the evidence and the law.

The election was stolen from Trump, and in time they'll act accordingly.
You will not be able to prove that the election was stolen from trump. It is almost impossible to uncount votes that have already been counted.

The 'Idealism' of the GOP is exactly the reason they always lose. But I suspect losing is their job anyway.

What you OUGHT to be saying...if You really care to give trump a win..is That there is too much suspicious activity around the election in general so the results should be considered illegitimate. Dobt give yourself a fool's errand of counting every single vote you cannot prove was fraud.

But GOP voters seem handicapped on the field of politics. They cannot be Machiavellian. The left can.

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,738

Termin8tor » 21 Nov 2020, 9:29 am » wrote: .
and will follow the evidence a
What "evidence", screaming fruitloop ClamBake?

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,738

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 9:37 am » wrote: That there is too much suspicious activity around the election in general so the results should be considered illegitimate.
What "suspicious activity", lying whore FOS?
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,341
Politics: Fascist

Isabel » 21 Nov 2020, 3:13 pm » wrote: What "suspicious activity", lying whore FOS?

biden has been meeting with ukranian officials, for example. Obviously he is a ukranian puppet.

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,738

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 3:18 pm » wrote: biden has been meeting with ukranian officials, for example. Obviously he is a ukranian puppet.
Trump met constantly with Russian officials, had private meetings with KGB officers, while he KEPT AMERICANS OUT.
Thanks for admitting that Trump is a bought and paid for Putin whore.

And America just kicked his whore *** to the curb.
Don't feel bad - I guess you people are just born to be slaves, and Americans aren't.

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,341
Politics: Fascist

Isabel » 21 Nov 2020, 3:30 pm » wrote: Trump met constantly with Russian officials, had private meetings with KGB officers, while he KEPT AMERICANS OUT.
Thanks for admitting that Trump is a bought and paid for Putin whore.

And America just kicked his whore *** to the curb.
Don't feel bad - I guess you people are just born to be slaves, and Americans aren't.

so your argument is: trump is a puppet of putin therefore biden is not a puppet of ukraine? Both can be true, idiot.

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,738

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 3:39 pm » wrote: so your argument is: trump is a puppet of putin therefore biden is not a puppet of ukraine? Both can be true, idiot.
No, that isn't my "argument', you sad, illiterate Russian whore. I am pointing out why YOUR "argument": is as stupid and dishonest as you are.

1.   Claiming that a president or president elect meeting with foreign officials "proves" they are a "puppet" is laughable, and
2.   I gave you an example of what a REAL puppet does - meets with the KGB IN PRIVATE, keeping ALL AMERICANS out.
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,341
Politics: Fascist

Isabel » 21 Nov 2020, 4:01 pm » wrote: No, that isn't my "argument', you sad, illiterate Russian whore. I am pointing out why YOUR "argument": is as stupid and dishonest as you are.

1.   Claiming that a president or president elect meeting with foreign officials "proves" they are a "puppet" is laughable, and
2.   I gave you an example of what a REAL puppet does - meets with the KGB IN PRIVATE, keeping ALL AMERICANS out.
But I agree with you guys. Someone on trumps campaign did in fact meet...or try to meet...a person who lives in Russia. This does indeed prove that trump is a puppet of Putin.

But since I know you democrats never commit hypocrisy I am sure you will apply this standard to Biden as well who has in fact met people before who are not from the USA.

This proves the whole election was not legitimite.

User avatar
Misty

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 21 Nov 2020, 9:29 am » wrote:
Pengwin » 20 Nov 2020, 11:13 pm » wrote: They told Trump to take a hike...
As usual, you're both stupid and dishonest.

They are acting in a calm, dispassionate manner and will follow the evidence and the law.

The election was stolen from Trump, and in time they'll act accordingly.
Delusion: A belief or altered reality that is persistently held despite evidence or agreement to the contrary, generally in reference to a mental disorder.
 
#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,738

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 4:10 pm » wrote: But I agree with you guys. Someone on trumps campaign did in fact meet...or try to meet...a person who lives in Russia. This does indeed prove that trump is a puppet of Putin.
But that isn't what I said, is it, you clumsy Russian whore.
I said that TRUMP meeting with KGB OFFICERS, in private, deliberately preventing any AMERICAN from being present, is what proves him a puppet.
Can you REALLY be this stupid?

YOU:   But since I know you democrats never commit hypocrisy I am sure you will apply this standard to Biden as well who has in fact met people before who are not from the USA.

What standard?   Oh you mean the stupid **** you just made up?  Why would the stupid **** you just made up have anything to do with me?

YOU:   This proves the whole election was not legitimite.

ROTFLMFAO.  Sorry to tell you this, but your obedient whore bleating and lying is failing.
Will your pimps beat you now?
 
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,341
Politics: Fascist

Isabel » 21 Nov 2020, 4:49 pm » wrote: But that isn't what I said, is it, you clumsy Russian whore.
I said that TRUMP meeting with KGB OFFICERS, in private, deliberately preventing any AMERICAN from being present, is what proves him a puppet.
Can you REALLY be this stupid?

YOU:   But since I know you democrats never commit hypocrisy I am sure you will apply this standard to Biden as well who has in fact met people before who are not from the USA.

What standard?   Oh you mean the stupid **** you just made up?  Why would the stupid **** you just made up have anything to do with me?

YOU:   This proves the whole election was not legitimite.

ROTFLMFAO.  Sorry to tell you this, but your obedient whore bleating and lying is failing.
Will your pimps beat you now?
Cute story. But did you know the kgb ceased to exist with the Soviet union?

User avatar
Isabel

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,738

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 4:51 pm » wrote: Cute story. But did you know the kgb ceased to exist with the Soviet union?
Trump is a traitor.
Everybody knows it.

Suck his flaccid dick all you like, whore.
 

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,341
Politics: Fascist

Isabel » 21 Nov 2020, 5:13 pm » wrote: Trump is a traitor.
Everybody knows it.

Suck his flaccid dick all you like, whore.
I did not even vote for him

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,701
Politics: Liberal


User avatar
solon

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 7,433
Politics: Liberal

Termin8tor » 21 Nov 2020, 9:29 am » wrote: .


The election was stolen from Trump, and in time they'll act accordingly.
You are a LIAR he is neither and all you DO is tell LIES for Russia then run away like the GUTLESS COWARD you are from the FACTS or substance of EVERY ISSUE

You are a LIAR TRAITOR nothing was stolen and you KNOW it Putin just wants you to LIE about it so you do. There has been NOT ONE SHRED of evidence of anything being stolen TRUMP LOST The election and IT WASNT EVEN CLOSE.

You are a LIAR and aTRAITOR and your GOD lost the election LOSER. We all see that neither YOU not Trumps lawyers have come up with so much as a SHRED of evidence for all the LIES you are telling GET OVER IT TRUMP LOST he is a LOSER like you
 

User avatar
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 17,725
Politics: Theocratic
Location: cranium of a human

Pengwin » 20 Nov 2020, 11:13 pm » wrote: They told Trump to take a hike...

"Washington — Michigan’s top two legislative leaders vowed Friday that the presidential candidate with the most votes will win the state's electoral votes after departing a meeting with President Donald Trump at the White House.

With the eyes of the nation on them and criticisms flying from Democrats, seven Michigan lawmakers traveled to meet with Trump for about an hour. The visit came as supporters of the president have moved in recent days to overturn the results of the state's election, which Democratic President-elect Joe Biden won by more than 154,000 votes in unofficial returns.

"We have not yet been made aware of any information that would change the outcome of the election in Michigan and, as legislative leaders, we will follow the law and follow the normal process regarding Michigan’s electors, just as we have said throughout this election," House Speaker Lee Chatfield and Senate Majority Leader Mike Shirkey said in a joint statement after the meeting."
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 355274002/

So you're into spin too?

How is a legislator saying they will follow the law newsworthy?


Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Atomic blonde, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cedar, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Hmrider21, Ike Bana, Isabel, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Olivaw, Pengwin, Pinterest [Bot], Polar1ty, RollingRock, SJConspirator, solon, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], thelion, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2, zkyll8 and 240 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads