Kyle Rittenhouse is out of Jail

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
153 posts
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Huey » 21 Nov 2020, 10:01 am » wrote: Can they have the trial first so we can hear the facts?
That would be a good start in this case instead of the court of public opinion.

Interesting to see what it is however, like two different worlds.

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 1:47 pm » wrote: Running away and then shooting someone in the head?  Not exactly.
three people learned not to chase someone with an assault rifle.

theyll never get to use that lesson though.

I hope he makes fun of that nutsack carrying around his wakeboard when he’s acquited
Last edited by Blue Devil on 21 Nov 2020, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
BlueDevil » 21 Nov 2020, 12:50 am » wrote: This kid has also built a hell of a network.....
Yes he has. 
The  MyPillow guy and a washed up 80's child actor.

#StopTheSteal = #StartTheGrift

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 21 Nov 2020, 2:10 pm » wrote: three people learned not to chase someone with an assault rifle.

theyll never get to use that lesson though.

He only killed two...

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Misty » 21 Nov 2020, 2:12 pm » wrote: Yes he has. 
The  MyPillow guy and a washed up 80's child actor.
A partner at a international law firm????

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 1:51 pm » wrote: That would be a good start in this case instead of the court of public opinion.

Interesting to see what it is however, like two different worlds.
I would like to know why he shot the first guy.  

no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Kyle and zimmerman are sucking each others pecker as we speak.

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 2:13 pm » wrote: He only killed two...
Indeed.  One person will get to apply that lesson, but it’s gonna be hard to attack someone with a gun when you only have use of one arm

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Nov 2020, 2:19 pm » wrote: I would like to know why he shot the first guy.
A good start, although I'd like to know WTH was he doing before the first guy he shot went after him?

It will come out in court, if we just wait.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 2:23 pm » wrote: A good start, although I'd like to know WTH was he doing before the first guy he shot went after him?

It will come out in court, if we just wait.
I have said that all along.  We do not have a clear pic of hat happened.
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 21 Nov 2020, 2:20 pm » wrote: Indeed.  One person will get to apply that lesson, but it’s gonna be hard to attack someone with a gun when you only have use of one arm
I would imagine that the 'don't take a skateboard to a gunfight' lesson has been learned, by many.

Fight AR-15 with AR-15.  That's my plan at least...

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 2:26 pm » wrote: I would imagine that the 'don't take a skateboard to a gunfight' lesson has been learned, by many.

Fight AR-15 with AR-15.  That's my plan at least...
Hope you are playing lots of call of duty for the sake of bystanders. Seemed to pay off for Kyle. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Neo » 21 Nov 2020, 4:05 pm » wrote: Hope you are playing lots of call of duty for the sake of bystanders. Seemed to pay off for Kyle.
I prefer Grand Theft Auto. 

I don't actually play the game, I just steal cars and run over people until the cops kill me. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 1:46 pm » wrote: Maybe because you aren't allowed to take the law into your own hands here.  That's the law.

The background of who you murder doesn't matter to the law.  A jury of your peers might take it into account - wife-beater, rapist, pedophile, terrorist, etc., but not the law itself.

That only applies to humans. Pedos are sub-human. Thus, they aren't protected under the same rights as the rest of us. 
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:46 am » wrote: People need to figure out that they are not allowed to defend themselves in this country.
****.  The homicidal little prick went out that night looking for somebody to murder.  It's not like we have a justice system on this country.  Any justice that happens to get doled out in this legal system is completely incidental.  The justice in this case would be for this subhuman **** to spend the rest of his days locked in a **** cage.  Two protesters don't get to have the rest of their days. 
From SNOPES:There is no evidence so far that the backgrounds of the three victims — Anthony Huber, Joseph Rosenbaum and Gaige Grosskreutz — had anything to do with the clashes that led to the deaths of Huber and Rosenbaum and the wounding of Grosskreutz.They are the victims of a shooting, and as far as we can tell their past legal records have no bearing on them being shot during a protest.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

IkeBana » 21 Nov 2020, 7:21 pm » wrote: ****.  The homicidal little prick went out that night looking for somebody to murder.  It's not like we have a justice system on this country.  Any justice that happens to get doled out in this legal system is completely incidental.  The justice in this case would be for this subhuman **** to spend the rest of his days locked in a **** cage.  Two protesters don't get to have the rest of their days.
Don't care what he was looking for. He was obviously attacked first.

It was the same situation in many other cases.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 21 Nov 2020, 5:35 pm » wrote: That only applies to humans. Pedos are sub-human. 
Which gives them something in common with Trump and Trump supporters.

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:22 pm » wrote: Don't care what he was looking for. He was obviously attacked first.

Independent analysis of the circumstances indicate that there was nothing that happened that satisfies the use of deadly force by Rittenhouse.  He was looking for somebody to kill.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

IkeBana » 21 Nov 2020, 7:21 pm » wrote: ****.  The homicidal little prick went out that night looking for somebody to murder.  It's not like we have a justice system on this country.  Any justice that happens to get doled out in this legal system is completely incidental.  The justice in this case would be for this subhuman **** to spend the rest of his days locked in a **** cage.  Two protesters don't get to have the rest of their days.
I hope he doesn't walk, but sadly he probably will. White dude and all.  Oh yeah, Rich Schroder is his ally. There you go!

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Huey » 21 Nov 2020, 2:19 pm » wrote: I would like to know why he shot the first guy.
That would be Rosenbaum, the pedophile who was chasing Kyle because the boy was putting out fires protesters were starting.

Joseph Rosenbaum died chasing little kids.  You could say he died doing what he loved.