Kyle Rittenhouse is out of Jail

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
153 posts
Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

And he probably won't be going back.  This kid has also built a hell of a network, and all he had to do is kill a 28 year old skater boi who refused to grow up and a 36 year old pedophile.  Nevermind the **** who lost his tricep because he couldn't handle a pistol.    

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ac ... o-n1248450Kyle Rittenhouse, the Illinois teenager charged with killing two men during the Jacob Blake protests in Wisconsin this summer, made bail on Friday and walked out of jail, officials said.
 MyPillow Inc. founder Michael Lindell and former "Silver Spoons" child actor Ricky Schroder played key roles in "putting us over the top" in coming up with $2 million for bail, according to Rittenhouse's defense attorney Lin Wood.

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1329975905578590210

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1329966680991264769

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
BlueDevil » 21 Nov 2020, 12:50 am » wrote: And he probably won't be going back.  This kid has also built a hell of a network, and all he had to do is kill a 28 year old skater boi who refused to grow up and a 36 year old pedophile.  Nevermind the **** who lost his tricep because he couldn't handle a pistol.    

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/ac ... o-n1248450Kyle Rittenhouse, the Illinois teenager charged with killing two men during the Jacob Blake protests in Wisconsin this summer, made bail on Friday and walked out of jail, officials said.
 MyPillow Inc. founder Michael Lindell and former "Silver Spoons" child actor Ricky Schroder played key roles in "putting us over the top" in coming up with $2 million for bail, according to Rittenhouse's defense attorney Lin Wood.

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1329975905578590210

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1329966680991264769

We need more like this young man. He knows how to manage a weapon and he knows how to deal with man buns and cucks.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Taipan

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Cannonpointer » 21 Nov 2020, 1:05 am » wrote: We need more like this young man. He knows how to manage a weapon and he knows how to deal with man buns and cucks.

Yes. 
I agree with you.
You rotten bastard.

Yellowstone.

Today   .
You rotten bastard,

Why?
Simple.
You are  clean, strong,  brother on our ranch.
And we will not let you go.
So there..

We will not let you go.
So there.                                                                            

Squatchman

Share      Unread post

He's going back to be a lifelong prison *******.
He's had perfect training for it with his so called "militia" buddies.
The only gun he's ever going to play with from now on is Bubba's sex shooter.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

The lad isn't old enough to legally wield a firearm in public, the lad isn't old enough to vote. The lad isn't old enough to enlist...without his parents permission.

The lad seems to have "great" parents.

Why is the "lad" a "hero" to right-wingers?

He crossed state lines and murdered two people in a situation he had no "business" being a part of.

I hope he rots in hell.

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

BlueDevil » 21 Nov 2020, 12:50 am » wrote:
Kyle Rittenhouse is out of Jail

And he probably won't be going back.

.....Unless, of course, his good friend decides to save HIS OWN ***.
"Black, the 19-year-old who bought the gun for Rittenhouse, is charged in Kenosha County Circuit Court with two counts of intentionally providing a dangerous weapon to a minor, resulting in Death. A court commissioner decided Thursday that there was sufficient evidence for the case to proceed and Black will stand trial."

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

People need to figure out that they are not allowed to defend themselves in this country.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Kyle will get 'ol sparky'' soon enough.

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

simplejack » 21 Nov 2020, 8:25 am » wrote: Kyle will get 'ol sparky'' soon enough.

Let's hope so.

duck615

Share      Unread post

KLYE IS A HERO... wish he had taken some more antifa punks out!!!!

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Fascist

simplejack » 21 Nov 2020, 8:25 am » wrote: Kyle will get 'ol sparky'' soon enough.

If that were to happen the sad part would be that more street-pansies didn't fall.

But he walks and I'm satisfied. Message sent to the faux-ragers...

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

DennisTheMenace » 21 Nov 2020, 5:29 am » wrote: The lad isn't old enough to legally wield a firearm in public, the lad isn't old enough to vote. The lad isn't old enough to enlist...without his parents permission.

The lad seems to have "great" parents.

Why is the "lad" a "hero" to right-wingers?

He crossed state lines and murdered two people in a situation he had no "business" being a part of.

I hope he rots in hell.
Can they have the trial first so we can hear the facts?
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Arris

Share      Unread post

He thinks he is a tough guy. When he is in prison someone will stick a shiv in him. Justice will be done.
“It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe that lures him to evil ways.” ---Buddha[

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Arris » 21 Nov 2020, 11:23 am » wrote: He thinks he is a tough guy. When he is in prison someone will stick a shiv in him. Justice will be done.
Three targets neutralized, no collateral damage. He should be teaching trigger discipline to the police. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

The guy killed a pedo. I still can't figure out why anyone would be mad about that.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

The Left will go **** faced loon crazy of the can't extract their MOB revenge on Rittenhouse.....maybe he can do a Nick Sandman on the Leftist fake meida

Blue Devil

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 21 Nov 2020, 12:58 pm » wrote: The guy killed a pedo. I still can't figure out why anyone would be mad about that.
he proved a gun is effective on self defense against criminals.

he also killed people who likely would vote Democrat.  They probably did give that party’s propensity for dishonesty.

I’m taking bets for any amount that this kid doesn’t get convicted of a felony.  We can use an escrow service.  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 21 Nov 2020, 12:58 pm » wrote: The guy killed a pedo. I still can't figure out why anyone would be mad about that.
Maybe because you aren't allowed to take the law into your own hands here.  That's the law.

The background of who you murder doesn't matter to the law.  A jury of your peers might take it into account - wife-beater, rapist, pedophile, terrorist, etc., but not the law itself.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

BlueDevil » 21 Nov 2020, 1:06 pm » wrote: he proved a gun is effective on self defense against criminals.

Running away and then shooting someone in the head?  Not exactly.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Arris » 21 Nov 2020, 11:23 am » wrote: He thinks he is a tough guy. When he is in prison someone will stick a shiv in him. Justice will be done.
No such thing as justice is possible when people are dead or maimed for life, but his life in prison is not going to be a good one.