Why Trump supporters are scum.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
91 posts
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
bludog » 21 Nov 2020, 1:45 pm » wrote: It was inevitable.
You better break the news to Phelix.        

Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

bludog » 21 Nov 2020, 1:44 pm » wrote: But not nearly as often as Retrumplicans.
How many cities have Trump supporters burned down? 

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Rock » 21 Nov 2020, 1:50 pm » wrote: How many cities have Trump supporters burned down?
Why would they?

They are more likely to throw a block party when white cops kill innocent black men...

bludog

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

USADemocratic Party 1PistolPPE MaskBlack Lives Matter
Rock » 21 Nov 2020, 1:50 pm » wrote: How many cities have Trump supporters burned down?
None.  All cities are still standing, last I checked.

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little :--- Franklin D. Roosevelt

bludog

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

USADemocratic Party 1PistolPPE MaskBlack Lives Matter
sootedupCyndi » 21 Nov 2020, 1:47 pm » wrote: You better break the news to Phelix.      
Phelix is tough.  There's a slim chance he might survive

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little :--- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Termin8tor

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 1:54 pm » wrote:

Why would they?

They are more likely to throw a block party when white cops kill innocent black men...
What a dishonest piece of **** you are.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 1:54 pm » wrote: Why would they?

And i am sure you threw a party when a 12 year old white boy named jonathon foster was tortured to death by a black woman with a blowtorch who was angry at whitey.

But there were no riots. In fact media doesnt bother to report this stuff. It happens too often to be news anyway.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 2:42 pm » wrote: And i am sure you threw a party when a 12 year old white boy named jonathon foster was tortured to death by a black woman with a blowtorch who was angry at whitey.

Never heard of him and, to your example, you still don't understand it when I say humanity is a disease?

Interesting...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 2:47 pm » wrote: Never heard of him and, to your example, you still don't understand it when I say humanity is a disease?

Interesting...

that isnt humanity...its blackness

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 2:48 pm » wrote: that isnt humanity...its blackness
No. it's not.

And we can go case for case of white on black and black on white but I will win since whitey has a very long history of killing the darkies here.

Ugly case BTW.  Just humanity and its madness.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

They are too busy MURDERING PEOPLE they disagree with, with their cars and guns.

Now, cite a city that was "burned down".
Or, just run away and hide, screaming: "I don't HAVE to support the lies I tell!  You have to prove me WRONG!", the way you always do.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 2:54 pm » wrote: No. it's not.

And we can go case for case of white on black and black on white but I will win since whitey has a very long history of killing the darkies here.

you wont win. table 42 FBI stats

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Nov 2020, 1:44 pm » wrote: OK! your Blueness.I'm filing papers! divorce   
 Check your email today!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 2:55 pm » wrote: you wont win.

Of course I will.  I have pictures of the *** literally hangin' from the trees...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 2:54 pm » wrote: No. it's not.

but my point remains and is of course unanswered .YOu are on a particular side...the side that celebrates dead whites.

And whites dont riot when they are killed.

They should actually. I am not pretending this makes white people better. It makes them weak. ghettos across the coutnry should be burned down even time a black kills a white child. It would be perpetual fire in the USA.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 2:57 pm » wrote: Of course I will.  I have pictures of the *** literally hangin' from the trees...

only a couple thousand people were lynched in history and they usually deserved it. about 25% of them were white. Ill lynch a *** who rapes a child...and feel good about it.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 21 Nov 2020, 2:56 pm » wrote:  Check your email today!
Alright? is it Dirty? LOL you clown.   since the covid came... I've been snoozing on my emails. sorry

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 2:59 pm » wrote: YOu are on a particular side...

I am on a side, the side that says don't take the law into your own hands and don't let things suffer.

Humanity, of course, sucks at both of those...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 3:05 pm » wrote: I am on a side, the side that says don't take the law into your own hands and don't let things suffer.

Humanity, of course, sucks at both of those...

law is simply a construct of humanity. Your ideology is totally incoherent and fake. If you hate humans you must hate law. Wolves follow no law.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 3:07 pm » wrote: law is simply a construct of humanity. Your ideology is totally incoherent and fake. If you hate humans you must hate law. Wolves follow no law.
No written law, you mean. Humans aren't much good at following it either.

And don't try to understand what you cannot.  It makes no sense to you.

How you came to be as you are, God only knows...