Why Trump supporters are scum.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
91 posts
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 3:11 pm » wrote: No written law, you mean. Humans aren't much good at following it either.

And don't try to understand what you cannot.  It makes no sense to you.

How you came to be as you are, God only knows...

dont try to anthropomorphize wolves. this is so dumb. You are looking at the world from a human-centric perspective.

wolves have no law at all.

The follow instinct. Instinct is not law.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 3:15 pm » wrote: wolves have no law at all.

The follow instinct. Instinct is not law.

How do you know?  Oh, right, you don't.

And what do humans follow, the law?  Good luck making that case.  I have a whole system that exists solely because that is entirely untrue...

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 3:07 pm » wrote: law is simply a construct of humanity. Your ideology is totally incoherent and fake. If you hate humans you must hate law. Wolves follow no law.
the laws of physics were created by humans?  The laws of gravity?  There are plenty of laws and rules bestowed by nature.

wolves follow laws of biology, laws of the pack such as respect the alpha or be exiled, etc.
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 3:18 pm » wrote: How do you know?  Oh, right, you don't.

And what do humans follow, the law?  Good luck making that case.  I have a whole system that exists solely because that is entirely untrue...

learn english https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/law

FOS

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Nov 2020, 3:22 pm » wrote: the laws of physics were created by humans?  The laws of gravity?  There are plenty of laws and rules bestowed by nature.

wolves follow laws of biology, laws of the pack such as respect the alpha or be exiled, etc.

scientific law is not the same as law. your puerile attempt at equivocation is noted.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 8:51 am » wrote: 1) everyone gets death threats. Especially from leftists

2) define death threat. I don't think someone just speaking in anger constitutes a credible death threat.

3) what % of trump supporters gave this person a death threat? Can we even confirm they were trump supporters?

4) killing an enemy is not, imho, unethical.
so humans are the most beautiful creations on the planet, but it’s cool to just throw random death threats and terrorize them?
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

FOS

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Nov 2020, 3:24 pm » wrote: so humans are the most beautiful creations on the planet, but it’s cool to just throw random death threats and terrorize them?

no, it is better to just kill them. When they are evil.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 3:25 pm » wrote: no, it is better to just kill them. When they are evil.
What "law", or "form of law", allows for such a thing?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 3:30 pm » wrote: What "law", or "form of law", allows for such a thing?
are you being serious right now?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 3:31 pm » wrote: are you being serious right now?
Yes.

Treating your position on things as a joke is kind of redundant...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 3:32 pm » wrote: Yes.

Treating your position on things as a joke is kind of redundant...

so you have never heard of a law that calls for death as a form of justice?

i dont even care if it is law. It isnt even relevant. I am saying what ought to be.

But yes...duh...capital punishment is a thing that exists

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

sootedupCyndi » 21 Nov 2020, 3:04 pm » wrote: Alright? is it Dirty? LOL you clown.   since the covid came... I've been snoozing on my emails. sorry
Bad Day at Blackrock!    Mum is the word! OMERTA!    

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 3:34 pm » wrote: so you have never heard of a law that calls for death as a form of justice?

i dont even care if it is law. It isnt even relevant. I am saying what ought to be.

But yes...duh...capital punishment is a thing that exists
Funny how that matters in a discussion about the "law", therefore what is and isn't legal.

"Is not Ought", right?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 3:37 pm » wrote: Funny how that matters in a discussion about the "law", therefore what is and isn't legal.

"Is not Ought", right?

indeed. you were being wrong and stupid in 2 different ways.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 3:38 pm » wrote: indeed. you were being wrong and stupid in 2 different ways.
What "is" the law that allows you to kill someone because they are evil?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 21 Nov 2020, 3:37 pm » wrote: Bad Day at Blackrock!    Mum is the word! OMERTA!  
whah ha  ha.. I sent an email back.. bad day here once at ****. LOLOLOL  mum! thank you for that.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 3:38 pm » wrote: What "is" the law that allows you to kill someone because they are evil?
There are many. It Is legal for non whites to kill anyone in self defense for example.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 21 Nov 2020, 8:47 am » wrote: Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's family has received death threats.  Raffensperger has been a Trump supporter right out of the gate.  Now they want him and his family dead.
You won't find a single Trump supporter on this forum that condones this behavior. You will find plenty of progressives here that support antifa.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Nov 2020, 3:46 pm » wrote: whah ha  ha.. I sent an email back.. bad day here once at ****. LOLOLOL  mum! thank you for that.
"****"?? What's with that? So you like the WhiteSnake more than the *** Dick?
I'm shocked I tell ya! Here all this time I thought you were a 'nice gurl"!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 21 Nov 2020, 4:00 pm » wrote: "****"?? What's with that? So you like the WhiteSnake more than the *** Dick?
I'm shocked I tell ya! Here all this time I thought you were a 'nice gurl"!
ha ha ha. Nutin? you said blackrock? I said ****.      play on words. kidding?   
it did not end well.