Why Trump supporters are scum.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
91 posts
sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 21 Nov 2020, 4:00 pm » wrote: "****"?? What's with that? So you like the WhiteSnake more than the *** Dick?
I'm shocked I tell ya! Here all this time I thought you were a 'nice gurl"!
I really do need a babysitter Nutin.. it's a tuff nut to crack.      

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

SJConspirator » 21 Nov 2020, 3:24 pm » wrote: so humans are the most beautiful creations on the planet, but it’s cool to just throw random death threats and terrorize them?
You also seem to struggle with basic meanings of words.

1) some is not the same as all. 'Some humans are evil' is not the same claim as 'All humans are evi'. If you think real hard you might be able to figure out the differnce: if only some humans are evil then there exists humans that are not evil

2) a creature can be both beautiful and evil.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Nov 2020, 4:02 pm » wrote: ha ha ha. Nutin? you said blackrock? I said ****.      play on words. kidding?   
it did not end well.    
Hmmm. Let's forget we even had this conversation!  
Enjoy the WhiteSnake!
https://youtu.be/WyF8RHM1OCg

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 3:52 pm » wrote: There are many. It Is legal for non whites to kill anyone in self defense for example.
Must not have gotten that memo...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 4:25 pm » wrote: Must not have gotten that memo...
Well now you have https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-l ... rview.html

What is not mentioned in this of course is that inbthr USA white people are not allowed to kill for any reason not even for self defense. This probably extends to castizos as well. Despite that being an obvious empirical fact based on the past few years of legal history it is not something that can be admitted.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 4:28 pm » wrote: Well now you have https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-l ... rview.html

What is not mentioned in this of course is that inbthr USA white people are not allowed to kill for any reason not even for self defense. This probably extends to castizos as well. Despite that being an obvious empirical fact based on the past few years of legal history it is not something that can be admitted.
Word search doesn't find the word "black" in there.  Guess you inserted that when you read it, like you do Jew or Jews.

You see what others don't ......................................................(because it's not there)...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 4:31 pm » wrote: Word search doesn't find the word "black" in there.  Guess you inserted that when you read it, like you do Jew or Jews.

You see what others don't ......................................................(because it's not there)...
Why would the word black be in there, idiot?

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 21 Nov 2020, 4:19 pm » wrote: Hmmm. Let's forget we even had this conversation!  
Enjoy the WhiteSnake!
https://youtu.be/WyF8RHM1OCg
I bet you do waste some more time?  

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 4:34 pm » wrote: Why would the word black be in there, idiot?
If it's legal for someone to kill non-whites then there should be a list of who isn't white.  People might get confused...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 4:38 pm » wrote: If it's legal for someone to kill non-whites then there should be a list of who isn't white.  People might get confused...
Who the **** said that?

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 4:39 pm » wrote: Who the **** said that?
I did.

What's white?  The scientists now say there is no such thing, at least by genetics.  Whitey is kind of a mindset and social construct it seems...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 4:45 pm » wrote: I did.

What's white?  The scientists now say there is no such thing, at least by genetics.  Whitey is kind of a mindset and social construct it seems...
Well you don't write self defense law so your stupid fantasies don't matter.

I am merely pointing out where the 'Law' permits killing of 'Evil' people. this is just one obvious example. You asked for an example and i gave it.

Any geneticist who tells you there is no such thing as European DNA is a fraud. That is a simple fact. I got my own DNA tested just recently...100% northwest European ancestry. That makes me very much white. The vast majority of humans can even tell who is whie by simply looking at them..no DNA test needed.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 4:48 pm » wrote:

I am merely pointing out where the 'Law' permits killing of 'Evil' people. this is just one obvious example. You asked for an example and i gave it.

Not what evil means.  There is no law as you suggest...

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 21 Nov 2020, 4:12 pm » wrote: I really do need a babysitter Nutin.. it's a tuff nut to crack.    
You can't crack my nuts baby!      

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 5:01 pm » wrote: Not what evil means.  There is no law as you suggest...
People generally consider it an evil act to attempt murder. Yes that is what evil means.

It is also legal to kill enemy combatants. That is war. But they may or may not be evil. If you are having a simple border dispute with some rival country then that isnt a good vs evil thing.

If my enemy, however, is a people full of hatred who seeks to dispossess and genocide my race then i do consider it a struggle between good and evil. And war would be both desirable and every death fair.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 5:05 pm » wrote: People generally consider it an evil act to attempt murder.
People are generally not very bright.

I rarely care what they say and the law doesn't care at all...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Pengwin » 21 Nov 2020, 5:06 pm » wrote: People are generally not very bright...
You are a perfect example.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 5:07 pm » wrote: You are a perfect example.
Case in point...

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
nuckinfutz » 21 Nov 2020, 5:05 pm » wrote: You can't crack my nuts baby!    
yes I can?        

FOS

Share      Unread post

Anyway your pathetic attempt to play word games with me was obviously a dismal failure. I am happy to claim victory. You should try your word games with stupider people than myself...someone more on your level.

We have indeed determined that I do not find it unethical to kill evil people and there is nothing inconsistent with that.

Whether the Law allows the killing of Evil people is irrelevant. I believe it is ethical regardless of what the law says.

But indeed the law does quite often permit the killing of Evil people. In fact if we go back into medieval history the Law would permit the killing of people who are only slightly naughty...not even what I would consider crossed the line into evil.

This is all stuff you would already know or could figure out...if you had average intelligence.