Does anybody get the feeling that we will be dropping bombs on...well, somewhere, anywhere pretty soon?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
70 posts
Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

It's seems like it's tradition for America to make up a  necessary war somewhere during election transitions. Middle East mostly. Trump doesn't like the election results. Thus, to keep things in the spirit of American tradition, America may start bombing some Middle Eastern country for the sake "American Security." I was just wondering if he might take that strategy as a means of negating concession. 

BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

He already discussed bombing Iran, but his advisors shot him down on that.
I don't think he has the stomach for war as he showed us already, but in his desparate ploy to subvert the election, he may resort t
o war.      

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Fascist

If and when President Creepy gets in (no pun intended), we are at risk.
He would be a president worth punching in the face.

****, you are wrong about Trump not having the stomach for war.
He just brought some troops home as he said he would. You are smokin da weed.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

FOS

Share      Unread post

The thing is that now our military is becoming black and tranny there are not many people we can even attempt to pick on. We would probably lose a war with Haiti at this point. They have less trannies.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 5:54 pm » wrote: The thing is that now our military is becoming black and tranny there are not many people we can even attempt to pick on. We would probably lose a war with Haiti at this point. They have less trannies.

Some trannies are BUILT.

Please seat yourself.

FOS

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 21 Nov 2020, 5:57 pm » wrote: Some trannies are BUILT.

Being built isn't good enough. A good soldier just follows orders without wondering if people are considering their own psychological needs enough.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 6:01 pm » wrote: Being built isn't good enough. A good soldier just follows orders without wondering if people are considering their own psychological needs enough.
Good vs cannon fodder... 

As long as they don't surrender to cameramen and reporters...  That'd be a little too Iraqi.

Please seat yourself.

FOS

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 21 Nov 2020, 6:10 pm » wrote: Good vs cannon fodder... 

As long as they don't surrender to cameramen and reporters...  That'd be a little too Iraqi.
Technically speaking trannies should be good soldiers.

'Wait a second captain...you want me to run across this minefield? I will die for sure!'

'So what? You dont have a dick anymore. You were a genetic dead end anyway'

It makes logical sense to me...but I don't feel like this would ever occur in practice

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 6:13 pm » wrote: Technically speaking trannies should be good soldiers.

'Wait a second captain...you want me to run across this minefield? I will die for sure!'

'So what? You dont have a dick anymore. You were a genetic dead end anyway'

It makes logical sense to me...but I don't feel like this would ever occur in practice

Can you imagine fighting along side a tranny? I wouldn't even do it. Court Marshall my ***, I don't care.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 21 Nov 2020, 6:25 pm » wrote: Can you imagine fighting along side a tranny? I wouldn't even do it. Court Marshall my ***, I don't care.
I'm even worse than you buddy. I won't fight with non whites either. Most people would call than small minded or whatever but i cannot even help it.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 5:54 pm » wrote: The thing is that now our military is becoming black 
Since when has the military not been full of black folks 1812?
When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

FOS

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 21 Nov 2020, 6:58 pm » wrote: Since when has the military not been full of black folks 1812?
Even today blacks are very underrepresented. But sure. Prior to 1860 there were zero blacks in the military.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
nuckinfutz » 21 Nov 2020, 5:49 pm » wrote: He already discussed bombing Iran, but his advisors shot him down on that.
I don't think he has the stomach for war as he showed us already, but in his desparate ploy to subvert the election, he may resort t
o war.    
He fired John Bolton for warmongering against Iran. This is ****. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:00 pm » wrote: Even today blacks are very underrepresented. But sure. Prior to 1860 there were zero blacks in the military.
Spent decades on military bases, blacks are over represented. Average base was around 20% black.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

FOS

Share      Unread post

Neo » 21 Nov 2020, 7:02 pm » wrote: Spent decades on military bases, blacks are over represented. Average base was around 20% black.
Your military bases were grubs.

There are almost no black pilots and almost no black special forces. People you probably didn't see.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:00 pm » wrote: Even today blacks are very underrepresented. 
I don't how you came to that conclusion. 25% of the military is black. Black folks are 13% of the US population. 

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:00 pm » wrote: Even today blacks are very underrepresented. But sure. Prior to 1860 there were zero blacks in the military.
Gee. I wonder why.   

FOS

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 21 Nov 2020, 7:07 pm » wrote: I don't how you came to that conclusion. 25% of the military is black. Black folks are 13% of the US population.
Not in roles that you would typically associate with actual military. Cooks...sure. pilots? Never.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 21 Nov 2020, 7:10 pm » wrote: Gee. I wonder why. 
Because this wasn't their country

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:11 pm » wrote: Not in roles that you would typically associate with actual military. Cooks...sure. pilots? Never.
....but yet there are black pilots.