Does anybody get the feeling that we will be dropping bombs on...well, somewhere, anywhere pretty soon?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
70 posts
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

nuckinfutz » 21 Nov 2020, 11:16 pm » wrote: They sure as Hell do! You should take that as a warning for your own protection!
I will have back out of future conversations because of this. I was big on posting Brother Nathaneal stuff for a long time. Check out David Irving. VeteransToday knows the truth too!This is not a free country!
Telling the truth is a radical proposition! OMERTA!

Nuff said!
Im a self described fascist...dude. You think I am not familiar with this ****?

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 11:17 pm » wrote: Im a self described fascist...dude. You think I am not familiar with this ****?
I'm sure you are! But you don't have to be a fascist to hold such opinions.
Depends upon what you mean by fascist, doesn't it?

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

nuckinfutz » 21 Nov 2020, 11:21 pm » wrote: I'm sure you are! But you don't have to be a fascist to hold such opinions.
Depends upon what you mean by fascist, doesn't it?
Well yeah.i know about my own people becoming political prisoners...being rejected service from any bank...stuff like that.

As an unusually wealthy fascist I have had to donate quite a lot to the cause.

That's just life when politics are real.

bludog

Share      Unread post

Liberals Only Moderator
Liberals Only Moderator
Politics: Progressive

USADemocratic Party 1PistolPPE MaskBlack Lives Matter
Vegas » 21 Nov 2020, 6:25 pm » wrote: Can you imagine fighting along side a tranny? I wouldn't even do it. Court Marshall my ***, I don't care.
So full of **** it's oozing out your ears.  Obviously you have never been in the military and don't understand anything about it.  But you don't hesitate to trumpet your delusions. 

No surprise there.  Carry on.

The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much it is whether we provide enough for those who have little :--- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

bludog » 21 Nov 2020, 11:39 pm » wrote: So full of **** it's oozing out your ears.  Obviously you have never been in the military and don't understand anything about it.  But you don't hesitate to trumpet your delusions. 

No surprise there.  Carry on.

You must be a tranny.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 11:23 pm » wrote: Well yeah.i know about my own people becoming political prisoners...being rejected service from any bank...stuff like that.

As an unusually wealthy fascist I have had to donate quite a lot to the cause.

That's just life when politics are real.
You experiences sound very unique, and we are all shaped by such experiences. Perhaps you could publish your own Manifesto as to what led to your beliefs? I would find that interesting! You could do it as a P.M. if you want. I'm tired, going to bed.  Later.

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Phoenix68.2.0

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Vegas » 21 Nov 2020, 5:43 pm » wrote:  

It's seems like it's tradition for America to make up a  necessary war somewhere during election transitions.

.....Or, BEFORE....if you're a ONE-TERM REPUBLICAN-LOSER.
"Bush Senior went into Somalia with 20 thousand US troops in December 1992, when he had been defeated in his re-election bid by Bill Clinton and was a lame-duck President."

peepee

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 21 Nov 2020, 5:43 pm » wrote:  It's seems like it's tradition for America to make up a  necessary war somewhere during election transitions. Middle East mostly. Trump doesn't like the election results. Thus, to keep things in the spirit of American tradition, America may start bombing some Middle Eastern country for the sake "American Security." I was just wondering if he might take that strategy as a means of negating concession.

[little do these trumptards/bidentards know but 'we' are ALREADY DROPPING DOZENS OF BOMBS PER DAY ON 'DARKIES'...**** ******* republicrats...ugh.. ]

peepee

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 11:17 pm » wrote: Im a self described fascist...dude. You think I am not familiar with this ****?

...get real.....you are just another typical republican-radio-level monetary ignoramus and *******...   

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

peepee » 22 Nov 2020, 7:21 am » wrote:    

[little do these trumptards/bidentards know but 'we' are ALREADY DROPPING DOZENS OF BOMBS PER DAY ON 'DARKIES'...**** ******* republicrats...ugh.. ]

Shut up poopoo. Nobody cares about you, or what you think.
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.