Does anybody get the feeling that we will be dropping bombs on...well, somewhere, anywhere pretty soon?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
70 posts
Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:13 pm » wrote: Because this wasn't their country
Whose was it?

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Coolguy10013 » 21 Nov 2020, 7:14 pm » wrote: ....but yet there are black pilots.
Lol...sure. two or three. Not fighter pilots of course but ueah...early warning pilots. That sort of thing.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:17 pm » wrote: Lol...sure. two or three. Not fighter pilots of course but ueah...early warning pilots. That sort of thing.
If you insist.

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Sure, it you insist. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

This isnt from lack of effort. The military would love to make every f22 pilot black.

Problem is that none of them make the grade. Dunno what to tell ya

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:19 pm » wrote: This isnt from lack of effort. The military would love to make every f22 pilot black.

Problem is that none of them make the grade. Dunno what to tell ya
Sure, it that's what you think, then that's gotta be it. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Well that was the actual law. It probably upsets you but that is how it was. Better or worse.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:21 pm » wrote: Well that was the actual law. It probably upsets you but that is how it was. Better or worse.
If you say that was the law, but all means......live your truth. 

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:06 pm » wrote: Your military bases were grubs.

There are almost no black pilots and almost no black special forces. People you probably didn't see.
Officers kids were 95% white.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

FOS

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 21 Nov 2020, 7:22 pm » wrote: If you say that was the law, but all means......live your truth.
Wtf does that mean? Do you deny that prior to the 14th ammendment only whites were allowed to be citizens?

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:24 pm » wrote: Wtf does that mean? Do you deny that prior to the 14th ammendment only whites were allowed to be citizens?
It means exactly what I said. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 21 Nov 2020, 7:24 pm » wrote: It means exactly what I said.
Well there isn't MY truth. There is only THE truth. This seems to make you uncomfortable

FOS

Share      Unread post

Neo » 21 Nov 2020, 7:23 pm » wrote: Officers kids were 95% white.
And the us soldiers who rape Japanese girls are 95% black

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:25 pm » wrote: Well there isn't MY truth. There is only THE truth. This seems to make you uncomfortable
More like you're uncomfortable, but okay. 

FOS

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 21 Nov 2020, 7:27 pm » wrote: More like you're uncomfortable, but okay.
Well only one of us is avoiding actual truth. You are just saying meaningless passive aggressive gibberish. From my perspective that is a sign of discomfort. You remind me of a child trying to avoid their ego from being hurt when their father is scolding them.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:29 pm » wrote: Well only one of us is avoiding actual truth. You are just saying meaningless passive aggressive gibberish. From my perspective that is a sign of discomfort. You remind me of a child trying to avoid their ego from being hurt when their father is scolding them.
Don't you think it's pretty bizarre that you're triggered by me simply saying okay, if you say so.....

If you think what you're saying is the gospel truth, then let it be......

FOS

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 21 Nov 2020, 7:32 pm » wrote: Don't you think it's pretty bizarre that you're triggered by me simply saying okay, if you say so.....

If you think what you're saying is the gospel truth, then let it be......
I'm not 'triggered'. I'm just accurately describing you. If this somebow upset me then i would be using much stronger language.

But no... I just see you as an observable phenomenon. You are a man child. There are probably lots like you in the modern us military.

That is why Iran would beat our ***.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:36 pm » wrote:
But no... I just see you as an observable phenomenon. You are a man child. There are probably lots like you in the modern us military.

That is why Iran would beat our ***.
Non-sequitur, but okay.......

Anyway, there's something about blatant racists that disgusts me. 

Last edited by Coolguy10013 on 21 Nov 2020, 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 21 Nov 2020, 7:37 pm » wrote: Non-sequitur, but okay.......
'Our military is composed of a bunch of pussies and cowards'

Certainly does suggest 'Iran would beat our ***'

Not a non sequitur. It does in fact follow.

And you are empirical evidence. Are you in the military?