Does anybody get the feeling that we will be dropping bombs on...well, somewhere, anywhere pretty soon?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
70 posts
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Coolguy10013 » 21 Nov 2020, 7:37 pm » wrote: Non-sequitur, but okay.......

Anyway, there's something about blatant racists that disgusts me.
And there is something about 'Anti racists' that disgusts me. But unlike you I can articulate exactly what It is and furthermore I can show why you are a genetic dead end so your future is irrelevant anyway.

And it's literally based on science. I **** love science.

Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:42 pm » wrote: And there is something about 'Anti racists' that disgusts me. But unlike you I can articulate exactly what It is and furthermore I can show why you are a genetic dead end so your future is irrelevant anyway.

And it's literally based on science. I **** love science.
Nothing you've said is based on science because I haven't seen any presented,  but if that's what you believe, okay!

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 21 Nov 2020, 5:54 pm » wrote: ****, you are wrong about Trump not having the stomach for war.
He just brought some troops home as he said he would. You are smokin da weed.
Like Donald cares about the troops, about war, about pandemic deaths, about a dead economy, about 10 hour lines at food pantries, about people with cancer lossing their health insurance, about anything other than Donald.  He's a sociopath. He will hang his own children out to dry and twist in the wind if it keeps him out of jail.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Coolguy10013 » 21 Nov 2020, 7:51 pm » wrote: Nothing you've said is based on science because I haven't seen any presented,  but if that's what you believe, okay!
OKAY!

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

DeezerShoove » 21 Nov 2020, 5:54 pm » wrote: If and when President Creepy gets in (no pun intended), we are at risk.
He would be a president worth punching in the face.

****, you are wrong about Trump not having the stomach for war.
He just brought some troops home as he said he would. You are smokin da weed.
How did you become a moderator? I just noticed that recently. Being a FASCIST, you are not very moderate! Your statement contradicts what you wrote! are you always this stupid?      

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

nuckinfutz » 21 Nov 2020, 8:12 pm » wrote: How did you become a moderator? I just noticed that recently. Being a FASCIST, you are not very moderate! Your statement contradicts what you wrote! are you always this stupid?    

Specify what the contradiction is. I don't see it.
Remember that context is important. I was commenting about an idiot.
Take a stab at who I mean...  

ps
Moderator for MONTHS now. Not saying that to impress at all.
Just pointing out your striking inattention to detail.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

FOS

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 21 Nov 2020, 8:12 pm » wrote: How did you become a moderator? I just noticed that recently. Being a FASCIST, you are not very moderate! Your statement contradicts what you wrote! are you always this stupid?    
No...im the fascist. You are just some noob who doesn't know what fascism is

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 5:54 pm » wrote: The thing is that now our military is becoming black and tranny there are not many people we can even attempt to pick on. We would probably lose a war with Haiti at this point. They have less trannies.

The obvious strategy of any serious foe would be simple: They will just hang their dicks out, and when our forces run up to suck on them, cut their heads off or shoot them.
Tax dollars are like husbands and sons. The farther from home they get, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

IkeBana » 21 Nov 2020, 7:52 pm » wrote: Like Donald cares about the troops, about war, about pandemic deaths, about a dead economy, about 10 hour lines at food pantries, about people with cancer lossing their health insurance, about anything other than Donald.  He's a sociopath. He will hang his own children out to dry and twist in the wind if it keeps him out of jail.

I'm not sure why he brought home anybody at all.
It could be he did it to honor a campaign promise so he would look good.
The selfish prick...

Please seat yourself.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 21 Nov 2020, 9:43 pm » wrote: The obvious strategy of any serious foe would be simple: They will just hang their dicks out, and when our forces run up to suck on them, cut their heads off or shoot them.
Just have bionic dicks thay shoot out zyklon b when they come.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 6:13 pm » wrote: Technically speaking trannies should be good soldiers.

'Wait a second captain...you want me to run across this minefield? I will die for sure!'

'So what? You dont have a dick anymore. You were a genetic dead end anyway'

It makes logical sense to me...but I don't feel like this would ever occur in practice

That got a genuine laugh.  

Please seat yourself.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 21 Nov 2020, 9:43 pm » wrote: The obvious strategy of any serious foe would be simple: They will just hang their dicks out, and when our forces run up to suck on them, cut their heads off or shoot them.
I sense that in the future there will be a lot of holosuck memorials

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:25 pm » wrote: Well there isn't MY truth. There is only THE truth. This seems to make you uncomfortable

Hey, FOS, when we were discussing the 'chosen few' the other day I got warnings of TWO different TROJAN HORSES attacking my puter! Fortuanately my Malwarebyts blocked it in time!
A few years back I was researching "them" and the TH totally wiped out my hard drive and I had to buy a new puter! They track me all the time! DAYUM!

omh

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 21 Nov 2020, 5:43 pm » wrote:  It's seems like it's tradition for America to make up a  necessary war somewhere during election transitions. Middle East mostly. Trump doesn't like the election results. Thus, to keep things in the spirit of American tradition, America may start bombing some Middle Eastern country for the sake "American Security." I was just wondering if he might take that strategy as a means of negating concession. 

Damn, don't need bombs with covid-19 lockdowns.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 7:19 pm » wrote: This isnt from lack of effort. The military would love to make every f22 pilot black.

Problem is that none of them make the grade. Dunno what to tell ya
https://www.history.com/topics/world-wa ... gee-airmen
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

FOS

Share      Unread post

nuckinfutz » 21 Nov 2020, 10:10 pm » wrote: Hey, FOS, when we were discussing the 'chosen few' the other day I got warnings of TWO different TROJAN HORSES attacking my puter! Fortuanately my Malwarebyts blocked it in time!
A few years back I was researching "them" and the TH totally wiped out my hard drive and I had to buy a new puter! They track me all the time! DAYUM!

They will do that.

SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

Politics: Green

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 11:00 pm » wrote: Not this dumb cliche **** again.

Yeah they existed. They sucked.

but they wuz the TUSKEGEE AIRMEN!  They had medals and military decorations and stuff.  
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

FOS

Share      Unread post

SJConspirator » 21 Nov 2020, 11:07 pm » wrote: but they wuz the TUSKEGEE AIRMEN!  They had medals and military decorations and stuff.
Yeah. And of you look into it they kinda sucked.

But less than you would expect! I wouldnt do **** for this country at this point because of it being anti white. But these weird blacks did fight for the country....even during Jim crow...motivated by what? I dont **** know.

They were different from me. I would never fight in such an environment.

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

FOS » 21 Nov 2020, 11:00 pm » wrote: They will do that.
They sure as Hell do! You should take that as a warning for your own protection!
I will have back out of future conversations because of this. I was big on posting Brother Nathaneal stuff for a long time. Check out David Irving. VeteransToday knows the truth too!This is not a free country!
Telling the truth is a radical proposition! OMERTA!

Nuff said!