Joe Biden's Secret Nasty Habit…

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
10 posts
PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

I won't tell you how to live, but I will tell you there is a right way to live…

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Another childish PUNK post by the breathtakingly STUPID popup who is FAR TOO STUPID to even try to address an issue or a fact or give an opinion or act like an ADULT all he does is look for STUPID childish petty images and he wont put them in the humor thread because he is a PUNK being a PUNK and that wouldnt annoy people enough. This is how PATHETIC TreasonMonkeys are

PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post

solon » 21 Nov 2020, 7:00 pm » wrote: Another childish PUNK post by the breathtakingly STUPID popup who is FAR TOO STUPID to even try to address an issue or a fact or give an opinion or act like an ADULT all he does is look for STUPID childish petty images and he wont put them in the humor thread because he is a PUNK being a PUNK and that wouldnt annoy people enough. This is how PATHETIC TreasonMonkeys are
Idio…

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
One of many weird habits.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

Withdrawn

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Another CHILDISH PUNK post keep making my point about how you are SO STUPID you cant even TRY to make apoint or act like an adult looking for silly chlidish images to cut and past are aLL your inferior intellect is capable of

This is how STUPID and pathetic you are an dhow STUPID and pathetic you are always going to be

nuckin futz

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

solon » 21 Nov 2020, 7:00 pm » wrote: ...This is how PATHETIC TreasonMonkeys are

Come on, it's pretty funny... and accurate... what's pathetic is #resistance clown whing about lies and treason while not being able to refute the argument..

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

Atomic blonde

Share      Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

Neo » 21 Nov 2020, 8:50 pm » wrote: One of many weird habits.

ugh. Toooo early to see  that

PoliticalPopUp

Share      Unread post