Trumptards Promise To 'Release The Kraken'...Instead They Release The GEICO Lizard

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
11 posts
peepee

Share      Unread post

...what a bunch of **** fools!... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RPc65uQsp8

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL

Somebody help me. I have a flat tire.      I've literally done that.  

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

When or if Biden gets in, the democrats will have to suck up to a fool...

...just like when Bammy was in there.

SOP for the poor dumb bastards: Sucking up to a fool.

They have nothing to crow about. Just try to get a decent presidency out of that idiot.  

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

peepee

Share      Unread post

DeezerShoove » 22 Nov 2020, 10:51 am » wrote: When or if Biden gets in, the democrats will have to suck up to a fool...

They have nothing to crow about. Just try to get a decent presidency out of that idiot.

...no ****, republican *******...   

...and When or if Trump gets in, the Republicans will have to suck up to a fool...

...just like when Dubya was in there.

[..this monetary ignoramus, republican parrot, ******* in general, etc., has invested his life in mindlessly cheer  leading for the republican puppet$...too numb to understand the puppetmaster$...word..]    

omh

Share      Unread post

Your lego intellect is as linear as use of vocabulary from a body mutually connected to numbers of this species by time occupying space here reproductively centered geographically as the replacement you will only be since conceived to decomposed occupying space so far.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

peepee » 22 Nov 2020, 11:03 am » wrote:    

...no ****, republican *******...   

...and When or if Trump gets in, the Republicans will have to suck up to a fool...

...just like when Dubya was in there.

[..this monetary ignoramus, republican parrot, ******* in general, etc., has invested his life in mindlessly cheer  leading for the republican puppet$...too numb to understand the puppetmaster$...word..]
You don't really have a broad range to crow about.
Endless, mindless *******.

By the time you ever say anything meaningful, we'll all be dead, for Christ sakes.
A monetary genius, you are... ; )

Please seat yourself.

solon

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

DeezerShoove » 22 Nov 2020, 10:51 am » wrote: When or if Biden gets in, the democrats will have to suck up to a fool...

You are a punk being a punk you ADMIT you are nothing but a PUNK.  You dont know anything abtout politics so you tell these LIES hoping they annoy people because you are a PUNK.  LIke you said the reason you like Trump is that we dont. You are so STUPID you have ben TRAINED to be a PUNK and a troll.  You tell LIES because they might annoy liberals you have been so BRAINWASHED your only real political thought is how to annoy the left that you HATE the left. You dont CARE how much Trump weakens America or lies or how BAD he is for American libersls dont like him so you support him. That is chlidish simpleminded troll work that is a PUNK being a punk so you tell lies about the left about Biden about anybody since you dont CARE about anything but who you hate and how you can annoy them

I would b HUMILIATED to act like a CHILD the way you do. To be a PUNK like you are.  a sad childish emotional cripple arrested develpment at the age where touching your sister so she will whine and annoy your parents gives you joy that is how pathetic you are and how pathetic you are always going to be

omh

Share      Unread post

solon » 23 Nov 2020, 12:54 am » wrote: You are a punk being a punk you ADMIT you are nothing but a PUNK.  You dont know anything abtout politics so you tell these LIES hoping they annoy people because you are a PUNK.  LIke you said the reason you like Trump is that we dont. You are so STUPID you have ben TRAINED to be a PUNK and a troll.  You tell LIES because they might annoy liberals you have been so BRAINWASHED your only real political thought is how to annoy the left that you HATE the left. You dont CARE how much Trump weakens America or lies or how BAD he is for American libersls dont like him so you support him. That is chlidish simpleminded troll work that is a PUNK being a punk so you tell lies about the left about Biden about anybody since you dont CARE about anything but who you hate and how you can annoy them

I would b HUMILIATED to act like a CHILD the way you do. To be a PUNK like you are.  a sad childish emotional cripple arrested develpment at the age where touching your sister so she will whine and annoy your parents gives you joy that is how pathetic you are and how pathetic you are always going to be
Your reality is imploding and yes, I am the one that burst its bubble15 years ago.

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
omh » 23 Nov 2020, 5:25 am » wrote: Your reality is imploding and yes, I am the one that burst its bubble15 years ago.
And it took 15 years?    

omh

Share      Unread post

sooted up Cyndi » 23 Nov 2020, 6:08 am » wrote: And it took 15 years? :blink:   :wave:  

Intellectual literal time logistics. real time 75% of one reproductive cycle.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

solon » 23 Nov 2020, 12:54 am » wrote: You are a punk being a punk you ADMIT you are nothing but a PUNK.  You dont know anything abtout politics so you tell these LIES hoping they annoy people because you are a PUNK.  LIke you said the reason you like Trump is that we dont. You are so STUPID you have ben TRAINED to be a PUNK and a troll.  You tell LIES because they might annoy liberals you have been so BRAINWASHED your only real political thought is how to annoy the left that you HATE the left. You dont CARE how much Trump weakens America or lies or how BAD he is for American libersls dont like him so you support him. That is chlidish simpleminded troll work that is a PUNK being a punk so you tell lies about the left about Biden about anybody since you dont CARE about anything but who you hate and how you can annoy them

Cute as your idiotic ravings are, I can't seem to stay interested.

You would be humiliated?
You already post like a 10-year-old that stole mommy's morning coffee.

Try actually realizing that you are humiliating yourself.
No one else here is pressing those keystrokes. Those posts are all you, Plinko.

Please seat yourself.