Utah Republican says Trump should concede...well sort of.

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
1 post
Ike Bana

Share      Unread post

John Curtis of Utah said in a statement that Biden should be acknowledged as president-elect "until a judicial decision determines wrongdoing," while congratulating Harris on her historic win. "Given the opportunity to address Joe Biden, I would tell him that I will take him at his word that he will be a unifier and a president to all, including those of us that did not vote for him — I stand ready to help."
Ike's bold emphasis.  Why? 

This ******* is gonna "take Biden at hs word that he will be a unifier"?  ****' really?  For four **** years this hypocrite backed the most **** up divider in the history of the presidency...three weeks ago this **** hypocrite voted John Curtis of Utah said in a statement that Biden should be acknowledged as president-elect "until a judicial decision determines wrongdoing," while congratulating Harris on her historic win. "Given the opportunity to address Joe Biden, I would tell him that I will take him at his word that he will be a unifier and a president to all, including those of us that did not vote for him — I stand ready to help."for the most **** up divider in the history of the presidency.

And now this **** hypocrite say's he'll take Biden at his word to be a "unifier."  Go **** yourself.

And...after the circuit court in Pennsylvania rejected the latest fraud case...
“One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption,” Judge Brann wrote, "So much that the court would have no option but to stop the certification even though it would impact so many people. That has not happened.”

Senator Pat Toomey (R) PA, has joined the ranks of Congressional Republicans and Republican Governors calling for Trump to concede.