This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

Siege?

Back to the hyperbole I see.
They were walked in by a cop... :\  

nefarious101

Share      Unread post

this thread is based on progressive communist "man in a Dress" democrat media reports....it is nothing but butt hurt hatred left over from the left losing the 2016 election and wanting revenge. Even the posted who posted the thread is a well known "man in a dress" progressive communist who also has a reputation for being a fake news poster

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Vegas » 12 Jan 2021, 6:14 pm » wrote: You are dedicating this to Hillary? Wow. I guess you aren't s hypocrite after all.
Vegas, in the days after an attack on our government; it just isn't the time for light hearted humor.  This is a time for somber reflection.

I quoted the lyrics to show Melanie Trump's sociopathic tendencies.  Asking the public to worry about her during a national emergency was kind of creepy.

A little social awareness would be more appropriate.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

OdeToJoy » 12 Jan 2021, 6:50 pm » wrote: Vegas, in the days after an attack on our government; it just isn't the time for light hearted humor.  This is a time for somber reflection.

I quoted the lyrics to show Melanie Trump's sociopathic tendencies.  Asking the public to worry about her during a national emergency was kind of creepy.

Ode, in the days of the brink of another civil war, your double standards and hypocrisy isn't appropriate. If you want to use your time for somber reflection, then do what I have already told you. Look within first. 

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Vegas » 12 Jan 2021, 6:27 pm » wrote:
Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 6:22 pm » wrote: You have to be kidding me.
No one plays the victim card more than Trumpists and right wingers.
The left invented the victim card. It started decades ago when you all moved the blacks into your plantation. They are "victims." Women are "victims." Homosexuals are "victims." Trannies are "victims." The poor are "victims." What's this? The right is questioning Obama's policies? 'No problem, just turn Obama into a victim of racism.'  Bada-Boom!!  It works. Sleazy and dishonest as all hell, but it works. 

Victimhood is a successful tactic that you guys use because if you can turn a bad person into a victim, then they are protected from scrutiny. You can't blame victims. Therefore, you guys turn people into victims so you can achieve your sick and twisted agendas.
I just read an interesting piece by David Forum about Conservative victimhood.
It has gotten exponentially worse since the insurrection.
After the attempted coup, the mood in the pro-Trump world became one of profoundest self-pity.

The president’s supporters compare themselves to victims of Stalin’s purges, to the unpersons of George Orwell’s 1984. 

They watch their Twitter followers disappear as the company closes QAnon accounts, and they feel persecuted.

They invoke Martin Niemöller’s famous poem about Nazi Germany: First they came for those who plotted the violent overthrow of the U.S. government, and I said nothing.

​​​​The Conservative Cult of Victimhood
I have seen them whining all over Twitter.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 7:09 pm » wrote: I just read an interesting piece by David Forum about Conservative victimhood.

Posting one example of the right playing victim doesn't negate the decades of your side pulling this crap. You cannot compare the two. The victimhood tactic is owned by the left. You guys invented it  ages ago, you practice it daily, and it's part of the fabric of liberal politics now. Exploiting a handful of times where the right has done it is nothing short of desperate and deflecting. 

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 12 Jan 2021, 7:02 pm » wrote: Ode, in the days of the brink of another civil war, your double standards and hypocrisy isn't appropriate. If you want to use your time for somber reflection, then do what I have already told you. Look within first.

You mean to the loyal American "within;" that doesn't believe in supporting a Fascist presidential coup?

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Vegas » 12 Jan 2021, 7:12 pm » wrote:
Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 7:09 pm » wrote: I just read an interesting piece by David Forum about Conservative victimhood.
Posting one example of the right playing victim doesn't negate the decades of your side pulling this crap. You cannot compare the two. The victimhood tactic is owned by the left. You guys invented it  ages ago, you practice it daily, and it's part of the fabric of liberal politics now. Exploiting a handful of times where the right has done it is nothing short of desperate and deflecting.
Nobody had ever cried victim as much as Donald J. Trump.
He's been whining about it for 4 years.

As for Conservatives....who cries more than they do?
To hear them tell it, they are perennially under siege from a 'War on Christmas' a 'War on Whites' a 'War on Males', political correctness, same-sex marriage and, of course, that old standby, liberal media bias.

(I totally stole that from someone else who said it much better than I ever could.)

I would only add one more thing.
The constant whining by Conservatives that they are being 'censored' because they want to be free to spew their hate speech unimpeded. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 8:48 pm » wrote: Nobody had ever cried victim as much as Donald J. Trump.
He's been whining about it for 4 years.

As for Conservatives....who cries more than they do?
To hear them tell it, they are perennially under siege from a 'War on Christmas' a 'War on Whites' a 'War on Males', political correctness, same-sex marriage and, of course, that old standby, liberal media bias.

(I totally stole that from someone else who said it much better than I ever could.)

I would only add one more thing.
The constant whining by Conservatives that they are being 'censored' because they want to be free to spew their hate speech unimpeded.

You did it again, Coming up with a handful of examples from the right doesn't not negate anything. Sorry. You guys own the victim card. You have for ages. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 12 Jan 2021, 8:37 pm » wrote: You mean to the loyal American "within;" that doesn't believe in supporting a Fascist presidential coup?

There you go again. Pointing your finger outward. Try again.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Gonna stop ya there.

I already have naked pictures - got no need for the talkee talkee part.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 11:53 am » wrote: Let's not mince words..

Melania is an oblivious whore.

Trump needs to pay the bill and she'll go.

I mean, that's what's so cool about whores. No talkee talkee.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 6:22 pm » wrote: You have to be kidding me.
No one plays the victim card more than Trumpists and right wingers.

My father was actually killed by the victim card - thank YOU for bringing THAT painful memory back fresh.

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 12 Jan 2021, 9:40 pm » wrote: There you go again. Pointing your finger outward. Try again.

Step away from the booze, and go to bed to sleep it off.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
OdeToJoy » 12 Jan 2021, 6:50 pm » wrote: Vegas, in the days after an attack on our government; it just isn't the time for light hearted humor.  This is a time for somber reflection.

We would take you more seriously if you could distinguish a male toddler from a female without a survey and a multiphasic personality test...

Just sayin', fruit cake...

Vegas

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 12 Jan 2021, 9:49 pm » wrote: Step away from the booze, and go to bed to sleep it off.

You first.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
OdeToJoy » 12 Jan 2021, 8:37 pm » wrote: You mean to the loyal American "within;" that doesn't believe in supporting a Fascist presidential coup?

You're not even loyal to reality, babe - much less to this nonrepresentative nondemocracy, ya goo-faced, fapping fraud.

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

I don't drink alcohol.  Ever.

My house is a liquor free zone.

I know the Covid situation is hard, but you need to stop drunk posting.

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

I'm sorry, did you say something?

Nope, I guess not.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 12 Jan 2021, 9:54 pm » wrote: I don't drink alcohol.  Ever.

My house is a liquor free zone.

I know the Covid situation is hard, but you need to stop drunk posting.

You mean the posts that you disagree with, therefore they are incoherent in your book? That is immature and shows a lack of fortitude on your part.