This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
OdeToJoy » 12 Jan 2021, 9:56 pm » wrote: I'm sorry, did you say something?

Nope, I guess not.
Tax dollars are like people. The farther from home, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
There is no retreating FROM a home - only to
"Invisible Hands" pick pockets
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Politics: Progressive

Vegas » 12 Jan 2021, 9:57 pm » wrote: You mean the posts that you disagree with, therefore they are incoherent in your book? That is immature and shows a lack of fortitude on your part.

No, the posts that don't say anything.  Just drunken ramblings about people and comments about your personal problems. 

What level of disagreement would I have about your brother not talking to you.?

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

OdeToJoy » 12 Jan 2021, 10:01 pm » wrote: No, the posts that don't say anything.  Just drunken ramblings about people and comments about your personal problems. 

What level of disagreement would I have about your brother not talking to you.?

I wasn't even talking to you about that. That conversation was with someone else. Nobody forces you to read anyone's posts. Just do what I do, keep scrolling. That's what I do whenever I see your liberal articles. 
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 12 Jan 2021, 9:57 pm » wrote: You mean the posts that you disagree with, therefore they are incoherent in your book? That is immature and shows a lack of fortitude on your part.
Again, drunk, incoherent posting.  I'm not in pain, and it takes very little fortitude to look at my tablet.  No danger there.

Definition of fortitude 
1strength of mind that enables a person to encounter danger or bear pain or adversity with courage

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 12 Jan 2021, 10:03 pm » wrote: I wasn't even talking to you about that. That conversation was with someone else. Nobody forces you to read anyone's posts. Just do what I do, keep scrolling. That's what I do whenever I see your liberal articles.

No private conversations here.  You are in the public domain.  And unfortunately, you are drunk posting in the public domain.

Go sleep it off.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 12 Jan 2021, 10:06 pm » wrote: Again, drunk, incoherent posting.  I'm not in pain, and it takes very little fortitude to look at my tablet.  No danger there.

Definition of fortitude 
1strength of mind that enables a person to encounter danger or bear pain or adversity with courage

Yes, fortitude. The last part of the definition: "...enable to face adversity with courage."  If you had fortitude, you would accept views that are different from your own. You would have the courage to do so without relying on degrading your opponent by chalking him up to just being drunk. That's how cowards do things. 

Vegas

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 12 Jan 2021, 10:09 pm » wrote: No private conversations here.  You are in the public domain.  And unfortunately, you are drunk posting in the public domain.

Go sleep it off.

So now you have your default lie that you are going to depend on. 

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 12 Jan 2021, 10:13 pm » wrote: So now you have your default lie that you are going to depend on.

Give it up, and go to bed.  You aren't making any sense.

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 12 Jan 2021, 10:12 pm » wrote: Yes, fortitude. The last part of the definition: "...enable to face adversity with courage."  If you had fortitude, you would accept views that are different from your own. You would have the courage to do so without relying on degrading your opponent by chalking him up to just being drunk. That's how cowards do things.

I do accept views that are different than my own, but hysterical ramblings that don't make any sense; that I do not accept.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 12 Jan 2021, 10:19 pm » wrote: Give it up, and go to bed.  You aren't making any sense.

You just proved my point. Well done.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 12 Jan 2021, 10:22 pm » wrote: I do accept views that are different than my own, but hysterical ramblings that don't make any sense; that I do not accept.

I have never seen you accept views that are different than your own. Not just with me, but with any con on this board. You usually degrade them as either being drunk, talking nonsense, you'll change the subject or just simply saying they are rambling. Did you really think I am the only one who notices that about you? 

Prediction: You'll rely on your default lie by saying I am drunk and rambling. 

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 12 Jan 2021, 10:22 pm » wrote: You just proved my point. Well done.

You get into these weird battles about narcissists, hypocrites, cowards, etc.  Just stop posting when you have nothing to say.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 12 Jan 2021, 10:25 pm » wrote: You get into these weird battles about narcissists, hypocrites, cowards, etc.  Just stop posting when you have nothing to say.

You just did it again. You are bringing up unrelated posts. ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.....

Look within before you point your finger....ah hell, who am I fooling? You will never look within first. hypocrites never do. 

Prediction: You'll bring up unrelated posts again. 

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 12 Jan 2021, 10:25 pm » wrote: I have never seen you accept views that are different than your own. Not just with me, but with any con on this board. You usually degrade them as either being drunk, talking nonsense, you'll change the subject or just simply saying they are rambling. Did you really think I am the only one who notices that about you? 

Prediction: You'll rely on your default lie by saying I am drunk and rambling.

No, you are the first person that I have assumed was drunk.  

My posts usually contain an article with no comment.  If someone posts a differing opinion, I will respond with another article.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

@OdeToJoy  Look, hypocrites are toxic. You are a hypocrite. I am trying to turn over a new leaf by only partaking in conversations with posters who have something intelligent to offer. When you have learned to look at your own transgressions before pointing your finger at me, and everyone else, come get me. 

Bye.  :loco:  

Vegas

Share      Unread post

OdeToJoy » 12 Jan 2021, 10:29 pm » wrote: No, you are the first person that I have assumed was drunk.  

My posts usually contain an article with no comment.  If someone posts a differing opinion, I will respond with another article.

:loco:  

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Again, no info.

Please go to bed, and stop the nonsense.

OdeToJoy

Share      Unread post

Vegas » 12 Jan 2021, 10:30 pm » wrote: @OdeToJoy  Look, hypocrites are toxic. You are a hypocrite. I am trying to turn over a new leaf by only partaking in conversations with posters who have something intelligent to offer. When you have learned to look at your own transgressions before pointing your finger at me, and everyone else, come get me. 

Bye.  Image

Again, rambling, incoherent post.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

nefarious101 » 12 Jan 2021, 6:32 pm » wrote: this thread is based on progressive communist "man in a Dress" democrat media reports....it is nothing but butt hurt hatred left over from the left losing the 2016 election and wanting revenge. Even the posted who posted the thread is a well known "man in a dress" progressive communist who also has a reputation for being a fake news poster

STFU traitor. You're going to jail!
In the end, trump lost the republicans the Presidency, the
Senate, and the House. The son of a ******* actually did it,
he made America great again.

https://yubanet.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... scaled.jpg

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Most republicans cast themselves as "victims." Ancient history.