This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Misty » 11 Jan 2021, 3:29 pm » wrote: Is that the same Infowars that said the government is using chemicals to turn people and frogs gay?
Progressives use kindergarten for that. Kindergarten Cop 2020 "Girls can have a penis, boys can have a vagina".

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Misty » 11 Jan 2021, 3:29 pm » wrote: Is that the same Infowars that said the government is using chemicals to turn people and frogs gay?

Are you trusting the same CNN that pretends a *** man is a *** woman? Keep your retarded "source" over there with you, crazy person. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaR-bH2hENM

Tax dollars are like people. The farther from home, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
There is no retreating FROM a home - only to
"Invisible Hands" pick pockets
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

don’t worry about it.  The truth has been manufactured by the MSM, left wing politicians, and big tech and you, like the others, are blindly believing it.

1984 is alive and well.

no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Huey

Share      Unread post

No, I don’t.  Don’t go into a meltdown, ****** cat.  But, if you must, keep lying with your narrative.

Lmao!  You gotta do better than that!  That is some weak crap right there.  

no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
So you like Infowars videos?
Here's one you should watch.
Alex Jones wasn't blaming ANTIFA before the insurrectionists stormed the Capitol.
He's only doing that after the **** went down to save his own ***.

VIDEO
​​​​​
Far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones says he spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and coordinated with the White House in the organizing of a January 6 event that culminated in a failed insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

In comments made on Infowars broadcasts and during speeches delivered in Washington, D.C., in the days before January 6, Jones and his fellow Infowars host Owen Shroyer frequently used violent and revolutionary rhetoric in calling for the overturning of legitimate election results.

Jones’ Infowars outlet was promoting a January 6 event as early as December 31.

In a video posted to Infowars’ streaming platform Banned.video, a man ranted about the false claim that Trump won the 2020 election, saying, “These liberals think they can just do whatever the **** they want.

You know why that is? It’s because we sit there and we say we want to talk it out.”

The video transitioned to promotional material for Infowars’ January 6 event and included a voiceover of Jones saying “It’s 1776 time,” a reference to the Revolutionary War.

On January 2, Jones said during a broadcast that “it takes money to put my crew and security in D.C., and it takes money to organize this, and we put a lot of money -- myself -- into paying for the event Trump is going to be at and the other event.”

He then encouraged viewers to buy nutritional supplements from the Infowars Store and told them they “are funding the second American Revolution.

The next day, Jones again discussed his involvement in planning and paying for the event.

During his broadcast, he excoriated Trump supporters who were hesitant to travel to Washington, D.C., claiming, “I’ve seen people making a lot of excuses.

‘Oh, antifa is dangerous.’ It’s a lot more dangerous walking across the street.

There’s hardly no antifa. They are a bunch of cowards.

(After mayhem unfolded at the Capitol, Jones and his outlet falsely blamed antifa supporters for the violence that took place.)

He added, “It’s not about Infowars getting the credit for this, it’s about the fact that no one would step up and put the money in. ... I stepped up and put the money in for the 5th and for the 6th and then a donor came along, a great patriot, and paid $400,000-plus for the rest of it.

I’m in over $130,000, and I'm not complaining about that. I had to do it when no one else was two weeks ago.”Image

ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

Misty » 11 Jan 2021, 5:35 pm » wrote: So you like Infowars videos?
Here's one you should watch.
Alex Jones wasn't blaming ANTIFA before the insurrectionists stormed the Capitol.
He's only doing that after the **** went down to save his own ***.

VIDEO
​​​​​
Far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones says he spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and coordinated with the White House in the organizing of a January 6 event that culminated in a failed insurrection at the U.S. Capitol.

In comments made on Infowars broadcasts and during speeches delivered in Washington, D.C., in the days before January 6, Jones and his fellow Infowars host Owen Shroyer frequently used violent and revolutionary rhetoric in calling for the overturning of legitimate election results.

Jones’ Infowars outlet was promoting a January 6 event as early as December 31.

In a video posted to Infowars’ streaming platform Banned.video, a man ranted about the false claim that Trump won the 2020 election, saying, “These liberals think they can just do whatever the **** they want.

You know why that is? It’s because we sit there and we say we want to talk it out.”

The video transitioned to promotional material for Infowars’ January 6 event and included a voiceover of Jones saying “It’s 1776 time,” a reference to the Revolutionary War.

On January 2, Jones said during a broadcast that “it takes money to put my crew and security in D.C., and it takes money to organize this, and we put a lot of money -- myself -- into paying for the event Trump is going to be at and the other event.”

He then encouraged viewers to buy nutritional supplements from the Infowars Store and told them they “are funding the second American Revolution.

The next day, Jones again discussed his involvement in planning and paying for the event.

During his broadcast, he excoriated Trump supporters who were hesitant to travel to Washington, D.C., claiming, “I’ve seen people making a lot of excuses.

‘Oh, antifa is dangerous.’ It’s a lot more dangerous walking across the street. There’s hardly no antifa. They are a bunch of cowards.”

(After mayhem unfolded at the Capitol, Jones and his outlet falsely blamed antifa supporters for the violence that took place.)

He added, “It’s not about Infowars getting the credit for this, it’s about the fact that no one would step up and put the money in. ... I stepped up and put the money in for the 5th and for the 6th and then a donor came along, a great patriot, and paid $400,000-plus for the rest of it.

I’m in over $130,000, and I'm not complaining about that. I had to do it when no one else was two weeks ago.”Image

You are ignoring the John Sullivan bit. It would be nice to see you defend him.

You just went straight to attack-the-source tactics. Typical, Misty. Typical.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2021, 4:06 pm » wrote:
Are you trusting the same CNN that pretends a *** man is a *** woman? Keep your retarded "source" over there with you, crazy person. 

Are you seriously trying to equate Infowars with CNN?
:rofl:  

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
DeezerShoove » 11 Jan 2021, 5:40 pm » wrote: You just went straight to attack-the-source tactics. Typical, Misty. Typical.
When the source is Alex Jones/Infowars I will attack it all day long.

Huey

Share      Unread post

I am not throwing a tantrum.  I am laughing at you.  Do you remember the last time you tried to intimidate me?  Didn’t work out, did it?  You’re a joke.  

I don’t even what you posted earlier.  Let me check my notifications.  I tend to ignore the irrelevant posters.  The back benchers.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Misty » 11 Jan 2021, 5:44 pm » wrote: When the source is Alex Jones/Infowars I will attack it all day long.

Even CNN gets something right once in a while.

I can admit the truth. Not a competition for me.

Please seat yourself.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Misty » 11 Jan 2021, 5:35 pm » wrote: So you like Infowars videos?
No. I don't like jones at all.

Why do you ax?

Is it because I posted one video from there in my life, while complaining that other outlets were not carrying it?

Is that what made you think I like inforwars videos?

Just so you know, I'm pretty sure that site has a great deal more video content available, and I have not posted any of it. So the conclusion you drew flies in the face of the preponderance of the evidence. :)

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Misty » 11 Jan 2021, 5:44 pm » wrote: When the source is Alex Jones/Infowars I will attack it all day long.

Ditto CNN babe. 

Stalemate. Keep your powder dry. :)

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Huey » 11 Jan 2021, 5:45 pm » wrote: I am not throwing a tantrum.  I am laughing at you.  Do you remember the last time you tried to intimidate me?  Didn’t work out, did it?  You’re a joke.  

I don’t even what you posted earlier.  Let me check my notifications.  I tend to ignore the irrelevant posters.  The back benchers.

Who the heck are you talking to? He disappeared.  :huh:  

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Misty » 11 Jan 2021, 5:42 pm » wrote: Are you seriously trying to equate Infowars with CNN?

I ain't tryin' - I'm doin'.

Other than jones knows boys from girls and weather from armageddon. :)

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2021, 5:56 pm » wrote: No. I don't like jones at all.

Why do you ax?

Is it because I posted one video from there in my life, while complaining that other outlets were not carrying it?

Is that what made you think I like inforwars videos?

Just so you know, I'm pretty sure that site has a great deal more video content available, and I have not posted any of it. So the conclusion you drew flies in the face of the preponderance of the evidence. Image
Christ, don't let Isable see it...
You'll be tattooed for life worse than BlaVe does it.
They both think you're married to any site posted.
Apparently that's what THEY do... Image  

Please seat yourself.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2021, 5:59 pm » wrote: I ain't tryin' - I'm doin'.

Other than jones knows boys from girls and weather from armageddon. Image

Just try finding ANY contradictory info in the next 4 years . . . 

I'll settle for what I can get too.
Sure as **** won't be from Misty's "legitimate" sources.  :\  

Please seat yourself.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
DeezerShoove » 11 Jan 2021, 6:00 pm » wrote: Christ, don't let Isable see it...
You'll be tattooed for life worse than BlaVe does it.
They both think you're married to any site posted.
Apparently that's what THEY do... Image
I have a ... treatment ... for loud cows. 

I take a little piece of gut, and I roll it out - no, wait. That's blue duck's treatment for people who try to escape. 

My treatment is p-p-p-peanut gallery. Image   Image   Image  

peepee

Share      Unread post

...alex and his flans are very loyal trumptards...hungry to make america great again...   Image  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqQFldeI4pg

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Never seen police hold open doors and pose with rioters for selfies before.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

peepee

Share      Unread post

Neo » 11 Jan 2021, 6:43 pm » wrote: Never seen police hold open doors and pose with rioters for selfies before.
..oh stfu, republican *******... if a "D" president had uttered the same words your ****-head trump did, you and ruse limbaugh would be vomiting what nancy pelosi is now...word...  Image