This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Misty » 11 Jan 2021, 3:38 pm » wrote: Video footage can be edited or manipulated.
Right wing websites are notorious for that, which is why you often can't find a mainstream source for the stuff they post.
I won't help Infowars by clicking on that ****.

Here's a clue.
If you can't find a legitimate news outlet carrying a story or a video, it's probably because the story or the video are not legitimate.
Because media outlets care about the truth?

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 11 Jan 2021, 7:30 pm » wrote: Because media outlets care about the truth?

Because the only "legitimate" media is WALL STREET media. 
Tax dollars are like people. The farther from home, the worse they behave.

When your map disputes the territory, your map is wrong - not the territory.
There is no retreating FROM a home - only to
"Invisible Hands" pick pockets
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

FOS » 11 Jan 2021, 7:30 pm » wrote: Because media outlets care about the truth?
Not in recent history.
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Huey » 11 Jan 2021, 7:34 pm » wrote: Not in recent history.
What i find funny is that she will recognize that small alternative media will bend the truth...even though they are silenced and censored by the establishment for what they say (so what is their motive)

But establishment media which is much closer to power would have NO reason to bend the truth. Oh no...its all about making money for doing their job!

Unless it's fox?

Do these people remember events that actually happened, even admitted by their own media?

Why was Donna Brazile fired? Wasn't that a thing that happened?
Last edited by FOS on 11 Jan 2021, 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
peepee » 11 Jan 2021, 6:52 pm » wrote: ..oh stfu, republican *******... if a "D" president had uttered the same words your ****-head trump did, you and ruse limbaugh would be vomiting what nancy pelosi is now...word...  Image
No, if Obama said the same I would not accuse him of instigating a riot. **** Alex Jones was screaming for people not to take the bait of this false reishtag. 

Perhaps instead of screaming exaggerated outrage, you could give helpful pointers to conservative protesters and rioters? The proper way to block highways. The correct way to take over city blocks and government buildings. They are not use to this form of expression. Progressives could be more supportive and educational.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

FOS » 11 Jan 2021, 7:52 pm » wrote: What i find funny is that she will recognize that small alternative media will bend the truth...even though they are silenced and censored by the establishment for what they say (so what is their motive)

But establishment media which is much closer to power would have NO reason to bend the truth. Oh no...its all about making money for doing their job!

Unless it's fox?

Do these people remember events that actually happened, even admitted by their own media?

Why was Donna Brazile fired? Wasn't that a thing that happened?
I appreciate your thought out post and agree.  But I boil it down simplistically.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Huey » 11 Jan 2021, 8:04 pm » wrote: I appreciate your thought out post and agree.  But I boil it down simplistically.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
In this post truth world where it is clear that 'Experts' etc. Just lie all the time (on all sides of the political spectrum) I think it is important for ordinary people to kinda roll their sleeves up and investigate some basic philosophy.

How do we determine how likely things are to be true these days? It is no longer good enough to just take the word of some expert.

People need to find some good general answers (or at least heuristics) for that question. Because if you don't get some clarityabout this yhen you are just going to believe what you want to believe and your opinions will be easily manipulated by people exploiting you for their own profit.

Arris

Share      Unread post

Neo » 11 Jan 2021, 6:43 pm » wrote: Never seen police holr open doors and pose with rioters for selfies before.
Those have since been fired.

“It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe that lures him to evil ways.” ---Buddha[

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Arris » 11 Jan 2021, 9:40 pm » wrote: Those have since been fired.
For bad acting. 

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2021, 4:06 pm » wrote: Are you trusting the same CNN that pretends a *** man is a *** woman? Keep your retarded "source" over there with you, crazy person. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaR-bH2hENM
I have to admit I'm impressed it took this long before you mentioned trannies in this particular thread.

hwzvioig

Share      Unread post

**** Obama and his puppet Joe

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

The sad fact is the OP doesn't seem to understand that the Confederate flag is a false-flag.

At least for true Americans.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

DennisTheMenace » 12 Jan 2021, 6:02 am » wrote: The sad fact is the OP doesn't seem to understand that the Confederate flag is a false-flag.

At least for true Americans.
That guy should have dropped by the Congressional Cafeteria.  They celebrate the final Confederate Flag every day there.

Pretty damn nice of them considering that war and all...

peepee

Share      Unread post

Neo » 11 Jan 2021, 7:55 pm » wrote: Perhaps instead of screaming exaggerated outrage, you could give helpful pointers to conservative protesters and rioters?
Image   Image  

...first and foremost you republicrats could wisely choose the most important issues about which to protest...

...for instance if ANY of you republicrats [no truly important difference between 'progressive' republicrats and 'conservative' republicrats such as yourself as to the mo$t important issue$...] choose to protest/scream bloody murder at these **** bankster puppet republicrats about this **** monstrous monetary/financial order or the **** monstrous republicrat-level 'foreign policies', etc. truly important thing$, then i will be right out front...you couldn't keep me away...
[i might even wear some horns and pelts and paint my face!!!]  Image  

...but protesting Image  about some orange fool bankster puppet is for goddamned brain-laundered ******* .......word...  Image    

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Seems like Trump angered these bankster types and what they did to him was meant to serve as a warning to any other outsider that the new world order will not be challenged. You sound exactly like a die hard kool-aid drinking trumper, only you do not recognize Trump as on the right side of these issues. If he was a bankster puppet why did the system work so hard to destroy him?

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Polar1ty

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer » 11 Jan 2021, 7:34 pm » wrote: Because the only "legitimate" media is WALL STREET media.
Many deluded Trump supporters think Twitter and FB will 'collapse' if only enough boycotts go thru.

This is false...even if everyone stopped using TWTR/FB (impossible), their friends at the (((Federal Reserve))) will simply print the 'money' and hand it to them (likely in the form of buying zero interest bonds). FB and TWTR are the eyes of the DS and will not be allowed to fail.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Neo » 12 Jan 2021, 7:24 am » wrote: Seems like Trump angered these bankster types and what they did to him was meant to serve as a warning to any other outsider that the new world order will not be challenged. You sound exactly like a die hard kool-aid drinking trumper, only you do not recognize Trump as on the right side of these issues. If he was a bankster puppet why did the system work so hard to destroy him?

I think it tried to destroy him for the same reason the beautiful people got attacked when they tried to buy seats at harvard and yale 

He isn't a club member. 

And their reasoning is solid. Yes, he's a crook, and yes, he will sell us out. We know this from his selling us out on net neutrality - from which, by gentleman's agreement, we will suffer only AFTER the scumbag leaves office. But to be in the club, you have to be a tad less overtly venal, and you have to know better than to suggest publicly that under the right circumstances you would want to **** your daughter. 

Trump is not a good man. Let us not overlook his close association with child-panderer epstein, which was compounded and made doubly telling by his publicly wishing epstein's henchwoman jizzlaine maxwell "the best.". But he's the only monkey wrench we have against a machine that has tried mightily to facilitate the murder of 2.2 million Christians in Syria and ten times than many Shia in Iran. 

We have an oligarchy disguised as a democracy, and he's the ONLY TOOL WE HAVE to expose and correct it. 

He'll do just fine until better comes along. You need to stop with the patriotism and start with the sedition, son. 

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Cannonpointer

Share      Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Polar1ty » 12 Jan 2021, 12:51 am » wrote: I have to admit I'm impressed it took this long before you mentioned trannies in this particular thread.

It is a seminal issue - it divides us between the rational and the insane. Insane people need not be heeded. and depending on one's school of thought, should be mocked and mistreated. 

Attacks on the rights of women and children may seem okay at first blush, but on closer inspection, you will find they are not. 

Hank

Share      Unread post

Misty » 11 Jan 2021, 3:29 pm » wrote: Is that the same Infowars that said the government is using chemicals to turn people and frogs gay?
Atrazine Google it