This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,482

Antifa
FOS » 11 Jan 2021, 10:07 pm » wrote: That is argument from authority. Rejecting your source is perfectly logically consistent.

But EVEN IF you ever found me committing a logical fallacy, then this would just be whataboutism. You are STILL not making a valid point.

I think instead you have proven me correct. After so many posts...not a SINGLE valid point. ALL logical fallacy
No...that's different from "authority"..


That's "primary", CC.
You are STILL not making a valid point.
what are the odds that you will admit it?


You "argue" like Dwarf...

 
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,469
Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 11 Jan 2021, 10:09 pm » wrote: No...that's different from "authority"..

That's "primary", CC.

what are the odds that you will admit it?

You "argue" like Dwarf...
You are trying to change the subject and still failing to make a point. I believe this is called a 'Red herring'.

Anyway no...there I no need to accept all eyewitness accounts. There are plenty of eyewitness accounts for alien abduction or of ghosts, etc. It is not strong evidence.

Furthermore holocaust eyewitness accounts are wildly inconsistent and many havebeen proven physically impossible.

User avatar
Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 67,482

Antifa
FOS » 11 Jan 2021, 10:18 pm » wrote: You are trying to change the subject and still failing to make a point. I believe this is called a 'Red herring'.

Anyway no...there I no need to accept all eyewitness accounts. There are plenty of eyewitness accounts for alien abduction or of ghosts, etc. It is not strong evidence.

Furthermore holocaust eyewitness accounts are wildly inconsistent and many havebeen proven physically impossible.
Maybe if you didn't assert so much stupid **** in an effort to obscure the stupidity of the stupid **** you said before....
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

User avatar
FOS

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,469
Politics: Fascist

Blackvegetable » 11 Jan 2021, 10:44 pm » wrote: Maybe if you didn't assert so much stupid **** in an effort to obscure the stupidity of the stupid **** you said before....
How many posts has it been? You still haven't made a valid point.

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,989
Politics: Libertarian

FOS » 11 Jan 2021, 10:48 pm » wrote: How many posts has it been? You still haven't made a valid point.
Have lost count.

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,989
Politics: Libertarian

Image

“Grab it! Grab it! Good God just grab it already!”

User avatar
hwzvioig

Share      Unread post

User avatar
 
 
Posts: 14

Liberal = Retarded Mental Capacity

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,108
Politics: Liberal

Rock » 11 Jan 2021, 9:15 pm » wrote: We must shut up these conservatives.
1. Democrats aren't liberals, we'll let you talk until you are blue in the face, on the courthouse steps.  For other formats you have to obey their rules.

2. Your kind aren't conservatives, you're reactionaries, rebels, fascists, insurrectionists and this is a liberal nation.  We aren't going to be embracing that **** even if a certain of it is tolerated.

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,108
Politics: Liberal

Vegas » 11 Jan 2021, 9:23 pm » wrote: Opposing views are considered a threat to lefties. They hate liberty for that reason. Liberty allows for a free market of views and opinions. Liberals are so insecure in themselves, that they want nobody to contradict them. They are a cult. May their next **** be square.

Talk it up, *******, but stop mixing up leftists and liberals...

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,108
Politics: Liberal

Famagusta » 12 Jan 2021, 2:11 am » wrote: Image

“Grab it! Grab it! Good God just grab it already!”

Good Old Nanc has Trump by his hairless baby balls.

And she's holding the electric knife with much of the Congress on her side...
 

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,989
Politics: Libertarian

Pengwin » 12 Jan 2021, 3:58 am » wrote: Good Old Nanc has Trump by his hairless baby balls.

And she's holding the electric knife with much of the Congress on her side...
You must be non compos mentis.
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,108
Politics: Liberal

Famagusta » 12 Jan 2021, 3:59 am » wrote: You must be non compos mentis.

Not that you think, but I'll use the term loosely, what makes you think that?

Do you think anyone gives a flying **** what Trump says at the moment, about anything?  It's Nancy, Chuck, and Joe show now.  Trump and Co. are squatters packing their boxes.

So, do tell, what am I missing that you can wisely fill me in on, from Europe?
 

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,989
Politics: Libertarian

Pengwin » 12 Jan 2021, 4:04 am » wrote: Not that you think, but I'll use the term loosely, what makes you think that?

Do you think anyone gives a flying **** what Trump says at the moment, about anything?  It's Nancy, Chuck, and Joe show now.  Trump and Co. are squatters packing their boxes.

So, do tell, what am I missing that you can wisely fill me in on, from Europe?
Actually, I’m in the Levant at the moment. On virtual Covid house arrest.

User avatar
Coolguy10013

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 2,028
Politics: Liberal
Location: New York, New York

FOS » 11 Jan 2021, 9:55 pm » wrote: And furthermore, the fact that people resorted to a riot is only evidence that you have eliminated peaceful discussion!
 
How in God's green country did you come with this? How are you blaming that debacle on Democrats? It's makes no sense whatsoever.
 
When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Stephen Hawking said 'people who boast about their IQ are losers'

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,989
Politics: Libertarian

^ Everyone gives a flying **** what Trump says. It never stops.

TDS. Big time.

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,108
Politics: Liberal

Famagusta » 12 Jan 2021, 5:37 am » wrote: Actually, I’m in the Levant at the moment. On virtual Covid house arrest.

Ah, well, American politics is certainly the only real concern there.  Dull as dishwater otherwise...
 

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,989
Politics: Libertarian

Pengwin » 12 Jan 2021, 5:41 am » wrote: Ah, well, American politics is certainly the only real concern there.  Dull as dishwater otherwise...
Indeed. Why don’t you try and liven it up a bit?

User avatar
Pengwin

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 10,108
Politics: Liberal

Famagusta » 12 Jan 2021, 7:04 am » wrote: Indeed. Why don’t you try and liven it up a bit?
I would but I read what they did to Jesus.

Think I'd better stay in the New World for now...

 

User avatar
Famagusta

Share      Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,989
Politics: Libertarian

Pengwin » 12 Jan 2021, 7:17 am » wrote: I would but I read what they did to Jesus.

Think I'd better stay in the New World for now...
You’re doing the same thing  there.

Are you always this stupid?
 

User avatar
SJConspirator

Share      Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,883
Politics: Green

FOS » 11 Jan 2021, 10:18 pm » wrote: You are trying to change the subject and still failing to make a point. I believe this is called a 'Red herring'.

Anyway no...there I no need to accept all eyewitness accounts. There are plenty of eyewitness accounts for alien abduction or of ghosts, etc. It is not strong evidence.

Furthermore holocaust eyewitness accounts are wildly inconsistent and many havebeen proven physically impossible.
Basically, your assertion is that there is no objective reality that we can all agree on?   
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bidennextpresident, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, Dr. Sliptinschit, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Independent, ingo, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, nefarious101, Neo, OdeToJoy, Olivaw, omh, OpenSiteExplorer [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, solon, sooted up Cyndi, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Twitter [Bot] and 303 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads