This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Rock

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

We must shut up these conservatives.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Well it is basically unfair to allow conservatives to speak. Democrats don't know how to make any valid arguments.

Vegas

Share      Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Opposing views are considered a threat to lefties. They hate liberty for that reason. Liberty allows for a free market of views and opinions. Liberals are so insecure in themselves, that they want nobody to contradict them. They are a cult. May their next **** be square.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Rock » 11 Jan 2021, 9:15 pm » wrote: We must shut up these conservatives.
None of you are told what to think..

Yet all bleat the same inane **** on cue.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 11 Jan 2021, 9:23 pm » wrote: Opposing views are considered a threat to lefties. They hate liberty for that reason. Liberty allows for a free market of views and opinions. Liberals are so insecure in themselves, that they want nobody to contradict them. They are a cult. May their next **** be square.
Who lost the election by 6 million votes?

@Vegas  

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 11 Jan 2021, 9:17 pm » wrote: Well it is basically unfair to allow conservatives to speak. Democrats don't know how to make any valid arguments.
Yes...clearly...the evidence of which is a trashed Capitol.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jan 2021, 9:31 pm » wrote: Yes...clearly...the evidence of which is a trashed Capitol.
See?

That's irrelevant

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 11 Jan 2021, 9:32 pm » wrote: See?

That's irrelevant
Everything demonstrable is...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jan 2021, 9:43 pm » wrote: Everything demonstrable is...
No...the fact you failed to construct a valid point is empirical evidence that my claim was true. So it is relevant...and has been demonstrated.

Broken windows in a capitol is irrelevant.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jan 2021, 9:43 pm » wrote: Everything demonstrable is...
On the other thread just now I made a claim that Nazi Germany actually was fairly tolerant toward dissent and you literally tried to prove me wrong by linking an article that showed Nazi Germany was fairly tolerant toward dissent!

You people have no idea how to debate!

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 11 Jan 2021, 9:46 pm » wrote: No...the fact you failed to construct a valid point is empirical evidence that my claim was true. So it is relevant...and has been demonstrated.

Broken windows in a capitol is irrelevant.
You're a **** cretin, boy.

You failed to persuade in the election, and got smoked.

You then failed in the courts and legislatures.

Having no argument, you threw a tantrum in the US Capitol.

Damned imbecile.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 11 Jan 2021, 9:49 pm » wrote: On the other thread just now I made a claim that Nazi Germany actually was fairly tolerant toward dissent and you literally tried to prove me wrong by linking an article that showed Nazi Germany was fairly tolerant toward dissent!

You people have no idea how to debate!
No...I'm not kidding when I say this..

You're a lightweight...

Not even...

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jan 2021, 9:50 pm » wrote: You're a **** cretin, boy.

You failed to persuade in the election, and got smoked.

You then failed in the courts and legislatures.

Having no argument, you threw a tantrum in the US Capitol.

Damned imbecile.
Still irrelevant! Persuasion is not the same as valid logical argument!

And furthermore, the fact that people resorted to a riot is only evidence that you have eliminated peaceful discussion!

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jan 2021, 9:53 pm » wrote: No...I'm not kidding when I say this..

You're a lightweight...

Not even...
Still not a valid point! How many posts have we seen where you are unable to make a valid point?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 11 Jan 2021, 9:55 pm » wrote: Still irrelevant! Persuasion is not the same as valid logical argument!

And furthermore, the fact that people resorted to a riot is only evidence that you have eliminated peaceful discussion!
Wait!

Are you suggesting that there was a Logical Argument which drove your fellow inbred ofays to behave as they did?

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 11 Jan 2021, 9:56 pm » wrote: Still not a valid point! How many posts have we seen where you are unable to make a valid point?
Like when you complain

"No...I don't believe it"

Or when you assert it?

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jan 2021, 9:57 pm » wrote: Wait!

Are you suggesting that there was a Logical Argument which drove your fellow inbred ofays to behave as they did?
Yes. I believe they were persuaded by logical argument. That is why they do not trust the media you listen to.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jan 2021, 9:58 pm » wrote: Like when you complain

"No...I don't believe it"

Or when you assert it?
If you try to assert something based on authority and I simply reject that authority, this is a valid position.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 11 Jan 2021, 10:00 pm » wrote: If you try to assert something based on authority and I simply reject that authority, this is a valid position.
No...you didn't reject "authority" in that instance, mendacious ****...

You rejected eyewitness accounts.

Just shut your sophomore piehole....you're a poser.

FOS

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jan 2021, 10:02 pm » wrote: No...you didn't reject "authority" in that instance, mendacious ****...

You rejected eyewitness accounts.

Just shut your sophomore piehole....you're a poser.
That is argument from authority. Rejecting your source is perfectly logically consistent.

But EVEN IF you ever found me committing a logical fallacy, then this would just be whataboutism. You are STILL not making a valid point.

I think instead you have proven me correct. After so many posts...not a SINGLE valid point. ALL logical fallacy