This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
GOP members of Congress laughed & mocked Rep. Lisa B Rochester for her trying to hand out masks to GOP members while in lockdown during the MAGA terrorist attack on the Capitol.

Yesterday, the Physician for the US Congress sent out a warning that the protective safe room for Members of Congress where tons of people were huddled together—had someone with COVID-19, and thus everyone was possibly exposed.

Today 75 year old cancer survivor Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-NJ) announced that she has tested positive for COVID-19.

This Punch bowl News video showed maskless Republicans — including Reps. @andybiggs4az (Ariz.), @RepCloudTX (Tex.), @RepMullin (Okla.) and @RepScottPerry (Pa.) — refusing masks offered by Democratic Rep. @LisaBRochester (Del.) while in the room. 

https://youtu.be/0aPbcbikNvw

Listen to those pinheads laughing.
They think it's funny.
I doubt that Bonnie Watson Coleman finds anything amusing about this.

ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Republicans are vicious, immoral, corrupt, traitorous scumbags.

The sooner we eliminate them from government, the better.
Republicans - The Party of Political Terrorism

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Misty » 11 Jan 2021, 9:48 pm » wrote: GOP members of Congress laughed & mocked Rep. Lisa B Rochester for her trying to hand out masks to GOP members while in lockdown during the MAGA terrorist attack on the Capitol.

Yesterday, the Physician for the US Congress sent out a warning that the protective safe room for Members of Congress where tons of people were huddled together—had someone with COVID-19, and thus everyone was possibly exposed.

Today 75 year old cancer survivor Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman (D-NJ) announced that she has tested positive for COVID-19.

This Punch bowl News video showed maskless Republicans — including Reps. @andybiggs4az (Ariz.), @RepCloudTX (Tex.), @RepMullin (Okla.) and @RepScottPerry (Pa.) — refusing masks offered by Democratic Rep. @LisaBRochester (Del.) while in the room. 

https://youtu.be/0aPbcbikNvw

Listen to those pinheads laughing.
They think it's funny.
I doubt that Bonnie Watson Coleman finds anything amusing about this.
If she passes away they should be tried for negligent homicide.
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

You don't need masks during a protest.

You progs already showed that.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Blackvegetable » 11 Jan 2021, 10:07 pm » wrote: If she passes away they should be tried for negligent homicide.
Agreed.

hwzvioig

Share      Unread post

LIKE I KEEP SAYING Liberal = Retarded Mental Capacity

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

Isabel » 11 Jan 2021, 9:57 pm » wrote: Republicans are vicious, immoral, corrupt, traitorous scumbags.

The sooner we eliminate them from government, the better.
How are you're going to do that, storm the capitol?

Looks like you're inciting violence... better watch out.. cows can be declared to be domestic terrorists too..

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

hwzvioig

Share      Unread post

What a lazy and over used word. Lets just label anyone we don't like a terrorist???

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Third lawmaker tests positive for Covid after Capitol lockdown.

Three lawmakers have now tested positive for Covid-19 after sheltering in place with lawmakers who refused to wear masks during the violent rioting at the U.S. Capitol last week.

Rep. Brad Schneider, D-Ill., said in a statement Tuesday morning that he got tested Monday on the advice of the House attending physician, but is not yet experiencing symptoms.

"Several Republican lawmakers in the room adamantly refused to wear a mask, as demonstrated in video from Punchbowl News, even when politely asked by their colleagues," Schneider said in a statement.

"Today, I am now in strict isolation, worried that I have risked my wife’s health and angry at the selfishness and arrogance of the anti-maskers who put their own contempt and disregard for decency ahead of the health and safety of their colleagues and our staff."

Rep. Pramila Jayapal, a Washington state Democrat, said in a statement early Tuesday that she had been quarantining since the attack and learned of her positive test result Monday night.

“Too many Republicans have refused to take this pandemic and virus seriously, and in doing so, they endanger everyone around them," she said in the statement.

"Only hours after President Trump incited a deadly assault on our Capitol, our country, and our democracy, many Republicans still refused to take the bare minimum COVID-19 precaution and simply wear a damn mask in a crowded room during a pandemic — creating a superspreader event on top of a domestic terrorist attack."

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
DeezerShoove » 11 Jan 2021, 10:19 pm » wrote: You don't need masks during a protest.

They were not protesting.
They were sheltering in place.
The Republicans refused to wear a mask while being trapped in a crowded room for hours.
They chose to spew their virus infected respiratory droplets all over everyone in that room.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 12:00 pm » wrote: They were not protesting.
They were sheltering in place.
The Republicans refused to wear a mask while being trapped in a crowded room for hours.
They chose to spew their virus infected respiratory droplets all over everyone in that room.
Well, trying to murder people you disagree with has become the Republican mob's sacrament to their lord and master Trump.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 12 Jan 2021, 3:20 am » wrote: How are you're going to do that, storm the capitol?

Looks like you're inciting violence... better watch out.. cows can be declared to be domestic terrorists too..
Poor, weepy JantjeClown.
You just can't stop your obsessive crying and blubbering on
every
single
thread.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 11:49 am » wrote: Third lawmaker tests positive for Covid after Capitol lockdown.

Three lawmakers have now tested positive for Covid-19 after sheltering in place with lawmakers who refused to wear masks during the violent rioting at the U.S. Capitol last week.

Rep. Brad Schneider, D-Ill., said in a statement Tuesday morning that he got tested Monday on the advice of the House attending physician, but is not yet experiencing symptoms.

"Several Republican lawmakers in the room adamantly refused to wear a mask, as demonstrated in video from Punchbowl News, even when politely asked by their colleagues," Schneider said in a statement.

"Today, I am now in strict isolation, worried that I have risked my wife’s health and angry at the selfishness and arrogance of the anti-maskers who put their own contempt and disregard for decency ahead of the health and safety of their colleagues and our staff."

Rep. Pramila Jayapal, a Washington state Democrat, said in a statement early Tuesday that she had been quarantining since the attack and learned of her positive test result Monday night.

“Too many Republicans have refused to take this pandemic and virus seriously, and in doing so, they endanger everyone around them," she said in the statement.

"Only hours after President Trump incited a deadly assault on our Capitol, our country, and our democracy, many Republicans still refused to take the bare minimum COVID-19 precaution and simply wear a damn mask in a crowded room during a pandemic — creating a superspreader event on top of a domestic terrorist attack."
Is this the same Jayapal?

https://twitter.com/henryrodgersdc/stat ... 84995?s=21

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
was not wearing a mask for several minutes
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
DeezerShoove » 11 Jan 2021, 10:19 pm » wrote: You don't need masks during a protest.

When you think the Stupid can't possibly get any deeper.
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
hwzvioig » 12 Jan 2021, 3:08 am » wrote: LIKE I KEEP SAYING Liberal = Retarded Mental Capacity
I'm approving this post because a search said that no one else here is posting from the same IP,  but you have the same drive by vomit posting style as Ducky.

duck615

Share      Unread post

Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 12:21 pm » wrote: I'm approving this post because a search said that no one else here is posting from the same IP,  but you have the same drive by vomit posting style as Ducky.
**** YOU *******

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Politics: Classical Liberal

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 12:17 pm » wrote: was not wearing a mask for several minutes
Yes that’s what is says, stupid.

Pengwin

Share      Unread post

hwzvioig » 12 Jan 2021, 3:08 am » wrote: LIKE I KEEP SAYING Liberal = Retarded Mental Capacity

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

Isabel » 12 Jan 2021, 12:11 pm » wrote: Poor, weepy JantjeClown.
You just can't stop your obsessive crying and blubbering on
every
single
thread.
Don't flatter yourself... just this thread.. and one other one I think...

But you sound a bit hypocritical, your terrorist moos are all over the place, inciting violence and calling for the overthrow of the republican swamp...

Last edited by Jantje_Smit on 12 Jan 2021, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I read the report put out by the bureaucracy