This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Yes.That was the same Jayapal who was trapped in a crowded room with more than 100 people for several hours, nine of which were Republican lawmakers who refused to wear masks. 

The reason that some members of Congress like Jayapal were sitting in the gallery that day was so that they could socially distance.
There was no way to socially distance in an enclosed room with over 100 people.
​​​​​Image

The blonde on the left seems to find this amusing.

ON JANUARY 20TH WE WILL SAY GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE ONE TERM,
TWICE IMPEACHED PRESIDENT, WHO LOST THE POPULAR VOTE TWICE.

omh

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 11 Jan 2021, 9:57 pm » wrote: Republicans are vicious, immoral, corrupt, traitorous scumbags.

The sooner we eliminate them from government, the better.
Says the relentless ruthless passive aggressor that only engages in psychological class warfare used ancestrally since dawn of societal evolution theory people can be nurutured to pay one generation after another to believe anything else is possible historically.

what people will do to pretend life is more than mutually evolving replacements so far.

Deezer Shoove

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Theocratic

Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 12:00 pm » wrote: They were not protesting.
They were sheltering in place.
The Republicans refused to wear a mask while being trapped in a crowded room for hours.
They chose to spew their virus infected respiratory droplets all over everyone in that room.

Whatever you say...

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Biden won. We can start calling the flu the flu again.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

solon

Share      Unread post

Neo » 12 Jan 2021, 12:49 pm » wrote: Biden won. We can start calling the flu the flu again.

You are nothing but a petty iignorant PUNK. More than 350,000 dead and it STILL isnt enough for your DEATH CULT losers

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

solon » 12 Jan 2021, 12:55 pm » wrote: You are nothing but a petty iignorant PUNK. More than 350,000 dead and it STILL isnt enough for your DEATH CULT losers
But the cult has been defeated and salvation is only a week away... the senile saviour will stop the murders by making everyone one wear a face diaper for 100 days... time stop your whining and be happy for once...

:faint:  

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 11:49 am » wrote: Third lawmaker tests positive for Covid after Capitol lockdown.

Three lawmakers have now tested positive for Covid-19 after sheltering in place with lawmakers who refused to wear masks during the violent rioting at the U.S. Capitol last week.

Rep. Brad Schneider, D-Ill., said in a statement Tuesday morning that he got tested Monday on the advice of the House attending physician, but is not yet experiencing symptoms.

"Several Republican lawmakers in the room adamantly refused to wear a mask, as demonstrated in video from Punchbowl News, even when politely asked by their colleagues," Schneider said in a statement.

"Today, I am now in strict isolation, worried that I have risked my wife’s health and angry at the selfishness and arrogance of the anti-maskers who put their own contempt and disregard for decency ahead of the health and safety of their colleagues and our staff."

Rep. Pramila Jayapal, a Washington state Democrat, said in a statement early Tuesday that she had been quarantining since the attack and learned of her positive test result Monday night.

“Too many Republicans have refused to take this pandemic and virus seriously, and in doing so, they endanger everyone around them," she said in the statement.

"Only hours after President Trump incited a deadly assault on our Capitol, our country, and our democracy, many Republicans still refused to take the bare minimum COVID-19 precaution and simply wear a damn mask in a crowded room during a pandemic — creating a superspreader event on top of a domestic terrorist attack."
Do any of the people not wearing a mask have Covid? 

”Generally speaking the coronation of a new president when surrounded by an occupying army is the definition of a coup.“

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Misty » 12 Jan 2021, 12:00 pm » wrote: They were not protesting.
They were sheltering in place.
The Republicans refused to wear a mask while being trapped in a crowded room for hours.
They chose to spew their virus infected respiratory droplets all over everyone in that room.
Didn’t Nancy recently bring a Covid positive congresswoman onto the floor of congress to vote for her?

”Generally speaking the coronation of a new president when surrounded by an occupying army is the definition of a coup.“

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Nancy Pelosi is the "Boss"

She can make whatever rules she want's to.

Deal with it. 

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/ ... 40x480.jpg

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 12 Jan 2021, 12:23 pm » wrote: Don't flatter yourself... just this thread.. and one other one I think...

Every
single
thread.

Your obsessive weeping about how I humiliated you THREE MONTHS AGO (LOLOL!)  compels you to try to derail every single thread with your endless blubbering.

Poor weepy little JantjeClown.
You JUST CAN'T STOP.

Republicans - The Party of Political Terrorism

DennisTheMenace

Share      Unread post

Politics: Independent

Nut cutting time. Biden, Pelosi and Schumer... they collectively...have the Republican's balls in their hands.

The republican party has essentially been casterated for the next two years. 
Last edited by DennisTheMenace on 13 Jan 2021, 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
Jantje_Smit » 13 Jan 2021, 1:38 am » wrote: But the cult has been defeated and salvation is only a week away... the senile saviour will stop the murders by making everyone one wear a face diaper for 100 days... time stop your whining and be happy for once...

Neo

Share      Unread post

Roll Out
DennisTheMenace » 13 Jan 2021, 8:30 am » wrote: Nut cutting time. Biden, Pelosi and Schumer... they collectively...have the Republican's balls in their hands.
Remember the pendulum swings. They are setting a pretty dangerous precedent. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 8:17 am » wrote: Every
single
thread.

Your obsessive weeping about how I humiliated you THREE MONTHS AGO (LOLOL!)  compels you to try to derail every single thread with your endless blubbering.

You JUST CAN'T STOP.

here I started an idea today, civil brains have a sense of proportionately alive so far where civic minds destroy anything that stands in their way of ignoring life doesn't exceed the moment here so they can govern outcomes of each added replacement from now until extinction.

Called an Islamic Caliphate or Arab Spring.that puts humanity into a 1,000 years of darkness by shodows of doubt governing outcomes from now on.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 8:17 am » wrote: Your obsessive weeping about how I humiliated you THREE MONTHS AGO (LOLOL!)  compels you to try to derail every single thread with your endless blubbering. 
Speaking of obsessions... the only one still mooing about your delusional humiliaton fantasies would be you...
You JUST CAN'T STOP.
But if I stopped you wouldn't be able to laugh hilariously at my tears anymore... that would make you unhappy..

:faint:  

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Cedar » 13 Jan 2021, 2:07 am » wrote: Do any of the people not wearing a mask have Covid?
We don't know that do we, because......
1. They could have it and not know it
or
2. They could have it and know it, but they won't admit it.

Up until now most of the members of Congress who have tested positive have been Republicans, because they refused to follow the COVID guidelines.

All of a sudden a bunch of Democrats who were trapped in a room with maskless Republicans are testing positive.

Ayanna Pressley has an autoimmune condition.

Misty

Share      Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

PPE Mask
Yeah.....control of a disease.

omh

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 4:19 pm » wrote: We don't know that do we, because......
or

Up until now most of the members of Congress who have tested positive have been Republicans, because they refused to follow the COVID guidelines.

All of a sudden a bunch of Democrats who were trapped in a room with maskless Republicans are testing positive.

and they could not have it. possibilities are endless, actual results are finite. Why do you think actions speak louder than words and the silent majority understands more than the blind faithful by science fiction or spiritual fantasy about life in plain sight.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Misty » 13 Jan 2021, 4:19 pm » wrote: We don't know that do we, because......
or

Well it seemed like you were blaming the three positive cases on those not wearing a mask, so I would think whether they had it or not might be pertinent before you just start accusing people.

simple jack

Share      Unread post

Juvenile retardocon's **** will come to a screeching halt in a week.
In the end, trump lost the republicans the Presidency, the
Senate, and the House. The son of a ******* actually did it,
he made America great again.

https://yubanet.com/wp-content/uploads/ ... scaled.jpg