This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Blackvegetable » 12 Jan 2021, 8:00 pm » wrote: Image

Go comfort your Daddy, Cheddy.....he needs you...
This post makes absolutely no sense.

Blackvegetable

Share      Unread post

Antifa
Neo » 12 Jan 2021, 8:11 pm » wrote: Obviously. It would be in the national interest to know if a man running for president sold access to his office and performed favors to enrich his family. The fact such an investigation, if fruitful, would personally benefit him was ancillary. 

Even without merit and paid for by the dnc, it was in the national interest to confirm Trump had no significant ties to foreign governments.
Why pick Biden?

Why not Esteban DeJesus?

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

Olivaw » 12 Jan 2021, 2:38 pm » wrote: I understand the anger. The Capitol was breached and the responsible parties need punished...

And who will decide who is responsible and who is going to do the punishing?

:faint:  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberacon

Isabel » 12 Jan 2021, 6:53 pm » wrote: Despite your begging and pathetic squeals of: "When we attack you, you better not hit us BACK or you're gonna be SORRY!", we don't give a **** WHAT you scumbags say, think or want any more.
You are worthless, traitorous pieces of ****, and everybody knows it.

And now you threaten to be even MORE violent? 
BRING IT ON.
There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs.
Who was inciting violence?  Watch what you say.  

omh

Share      Unread post

Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 7:01 pm » wrote: It is reported on Fox news that Senate Majority Leader McConnell is on your side.

McConnell furious with president, thinks impeachment will help 'rid' GOP of Trump and his movement
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell 'is done' and 'furious' with President Trump a source familiar confirmed to Fox News.

The source told Fox News that McConnell has shared with associates that impeachment will help rid the Republican Party of Trump and his movement.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mcconn ... rts-report

Everyone remember when journalism went the way of tabloid gossiping among he said she said. About the same time Phil Donahue went on daytime TV creating the talk show circuit of malcontents elevating local issues to global crisis and social pandemics.

Fox news lost any credibility with me when they hired the likes of Geraldo Rivera and Juan Williams, used Dick Morris, now using Nancy Grace. When I watched O'Reilly I saw a person projecting the character of Professor Kingsfiled from Paper chase franchise movie and tv series.

Brains full of mush transformed into legal minds never accepting how life works in plain sight and contract law making it illegal and defamation of character denouncing who people say they should be from now on.

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 13 Jan 2021, 1:50 am » wrote: And who will decide who is responsible and who is going to do the punishing?

:faint:  

ha ha ha ha ha ha. I will using a system of understanding how life equally displaces each reproduction of life sustaining the living population so far.

No God complex at all, just instinctive awareness how life sustains equally created so far. No execptions or exemptions granted by doubt life is more than mutually evolving so far.

ends intellectual typecasting and social role playing which side is smarter than all others combined by managing outcomes psychologically as historically practiced ancestrally recorded in history and context training each brain added to homo sapien populaiton to choose lesser of two evils or else face insubordination, treason, blasphemy from your own family tree, then stand against everyone else's geographical area practicing the same methods one way or another.

SSDD.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 6:30 am » wrote: Who was inciting violence?
Trump was - along with all his obedient, traitorous minions.

YOU: Watch what you say.

Why? Oh - are you back to your lie that I said I wanted to shoot you??
Because when you said that, YOU WERE LYING, weren't you.

Or are you whining again that my saying that if those murdering terrorists are even MORE violent next time, I wouldn't mind seeing the cops shoot them, is "inciting violence"?
We have so many examples of you telling lies to play victim, it's hard to tell which one you're repeating.
ROTFL.

So the real question is, why do you go so HYSTERICAL, weep such BIG TEARS, at the idea of murdering terrorists being shot??

Last edited by Isabel on 13 Jan 2021, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

omh

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 9:45 am » wrote: Trump was - along with all his obedient, traitorous minions.

Because that was A LIE, wasn't it, little victim.
Or are you whining again that my saying that if those murdering terrorists are even MORE violent next time, I wouldn't mind seeing the cops shoot them, is "inciting violence"?
We have so many examples of you telling lies to play victim, it's hard to tell which one you're repeating.
ROTFL.

Why do you weep such big tears at the idea of murdering terrorists being shot??
Be aware of what you leave out of statistically averaged facts defining real time separation of biological replacements occupying space so far.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 9:45 am » wrote: Trump was - along with all his obedient, traitorous minions.

Because when you said that, YOU WERE LYING, weren't you.

ROTFL.

So the real question is, why do you go so HYSTERICAL, weep such BIG TEARS, at the idea of murdering terrorists being shot??

I never said you wanted to shoot me.  I said when you were going to do it and that your comment is inciting violence.  Get it right.  Do it using the quote function.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 9:50 am » wrote: I never said you wanted to shoot me.
And there you go, scuttling away from your lies again.
I said THIS: "And now you threaten to be even MORE violent?  BRING IT ON.  There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs."
And you said THIS:  "Whenever you are ready to shoot me you can find me in suffolk va in the bennetts creek section."

YOU:   I said when you were going to do it

Right.  "WHEN".  Then you said it again:  "When you gonna show up to shoot me?"
And that is you pretending that I had said I was going to.  Poor little victim Huey. You lie and lie, trying SO HARD to play victim, and it never works.
Hey - WAIT a minute. I talked about murdering terrorists getting shot, and YOU instantly started shouting over and over that that meant YOU would be shot?
So you are admitting that you one of the murdering terrorists!  Thanks for THE CONFESSION.

YOU:   and that your comment is inciting violence. 

Which it isn't.  Another one of your lies to play victim.
Again I'll ask you, why do you get so HYSTERICAL at the idea of murdering terrorists being shot?
Why do you want so badly to protect them, that you actually shriek that saying they should be shot if they are committing terrorist attacks AND MURDER is INCITING VIOLENCE!  SKREEEEEE!!!!!

YOU:   Get it right.  Do it using the quote function.

I am getting it right. You are the crying little victim - and self-admitted terrorist - screaming in indignation because all your lies and desperate need to protect your fellow terrorists is getting shoved back in your traitor face.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 10:51 am » wrote:
Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 9:50 am » wrote: I never said you wanted to shoot me.
And there you go, scuttling away from your lies again.
I said THIS: "And now you threaten to be even MORE violent?  BRING IT ON.  There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs."
And you said THIS:  "Whenever you are ready to shoot me you can find me in suffolk va in the bennetts creek section."

YOU:   I said when you were going to do it

Right.  "WHEN".  And that is you pretending that I had said I was going to.  Poor little victim Huey. You lie and lie, trying SO HARD to play victim, and it never works.

YOU:   and that your comment is inciting violence. 

Which it isn't.  Another one of your lies to play victim.
Again I'll ask you, why do you get so HYSTERICAL at the idea of murdering terrorists being shot?
Why do you want so badly to protect them, that you actually shriek that saying they should be shot if they are committing terrorist attacks AND MURDER is INCITING VIOLENCE!  SKREEEEEE!!!!!

YOU:   Get it right.  Do it using the quote function.

I am getting it right. You are the crying little victim screaming in indignation because all your lies and desperate need to protect terrorists is getting shoved back in your traitor face.

I am not playing victim.  I said nothing of shooting people  YOU did.  Note the word YOU in your final sentence.  
Isabel » 12 Jan 2021, 6:53 pm » wrote:
Huey » 12 Jan 2021, 4:23 pm » wrote: It is not the magas you are gonna make angry.  It is the normal people like me who are ready for transition to a new administration, accept the loss, and are ready to give biden a chance.  I sit here and shake my head at the opportunities Biden and Pelosi are blowing.  And the window to give him a chance is growing smaller.  

And the more conservative businesses are attacked the worse it is gonna get.

I am not on twitter.  I don't really care.  I killed my account.
Despite your begging and pathetic squeals of: "When we attack you, you better not hit us BACK or you're gonna be SORRY!", we don't give a **** WHAT you scumbags say, think or want any more.
You are worthless, traitorous pieces of ****, and everybody knows it.

And now you threaten to be even MORE violent? 
BRING IT ON.
There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs.

Why you inciting violence?  The quote fumction is a *******.  Lie again, Sugar Britches!

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Black Lives MatterDemocratic Party 1PPE Mask
Jantje_Smit » 13 Jan 2021, 1:50 am » wrote: And who will decide who is responsible and who is going to do the punishing?

A judge. 

Would you have a sedition mob storm the White House? That’s more of a MAGAT thing. 

omh

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 13 Jan 2021, 1:53 pm » wrote: A judge. 

Would you have a sedition mob storm the White House? That’s more of a MAGAT thing. 
that doesn't offer any hope of actual equal justice since over the last 3/4 of a century judges legislate from the bench not uphold equal justice established without lobbyists writing the bills representatives never read before signing into law.

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

omh » 13 Jan 2021, 2:08 pm » wrote: that doesn't offer any hope of actual equal justice since over the last 3/4 of a century judges legislate from the bench not uphold equal justice established without lobbyists writing the bills representatives never read before signing into law.
You don’t trust the judicial branch. You don’t trust the legislative branch. You don’t trust the free press, 

Do you trust grifter Donald Trump? 

omh

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 13 Jan 2021, 2:16 pm » wrote: You don’t trust the judicial branch. You don’t trust the legislative branch. You don’t trust the free press, 

Do you trust grifter Donald Trump? 
you are thick as a brick. I don't truct anyone defending social narratives takes precedence over mutually evolving ancestries eternally separated in biologiclical order of occupying space so far. I trust natural kinetics sustaining balance realities never honor intellectually.

Donald J Trump is the lesser of two evils society gave me to choose for the 4 years he served defending individualism you and your ideology won't tolerate stacking up rule of law to silence anything I say, becomes insubordination, treason, blasphemy trying to correct human error within my own ancestral lineage by blood and marriage.

I have a civil brain instinctively aware of my proportinately here time I get conceived to dead so far. I have to watch educated stupidity reducing my liberties to non existence in the next 4 years as been taking place last 50. I understand kinetic biological progression eternally separating indivudal conceptions never exceed mutually evolving so far from here to dead and extinction is reached.

Shame you never knew and won't accept it when confronted with how life physically is being eternally separated now as always was.
Last edited by omh on 13 Jan 2021, 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 10:59 am » wrote: I am not playing victim.  I said nothing of shooting people  YOU did.  Note the word YOU in your final sentence.
Yes -- I said that if more murdering terrorists get even more violent I would like to see them shot:
"And now you threaten to be even MORE violent?  BRING IT ON.  There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs."
Nothing about ME shooting anyone, the way you keep trying to lie so you can play victim.

The hilarious part, of course, is that when I said I wanted to see criminal terrorists who get even more violent to be shot, YOU instantly began shrieking that THAT MEANT YOU.   Image   Image   Image   Image  

YOU:    Why you inciting violence? 

I'm not. "Ooh hoo hoo!  Why are you inciting THE POLICE to use violence to stop terrorist murderers!!"
LOLOL.
You will say the stupidest things to lie and play victim, won't you, LittleHueyPencilDick.
Why do you want murdering terrorists to have free rein to kill people without being stopped by lethal force? 
Oh - right - because you have already confessed THAT YOU ARE ONE.  Image   Image   Image  

YOU:    The quote fumction is a *******.  Lie again, Sugar Britches!

Poor LittleHueyPencilDick. Such a cowardly little liar, and so stupid, too.
Over and over you lie so you can sob and squeal and play victim, and it never works. 
All you have managed to do is ADMIT YOU ARE A TERRORIST.
Oh, and announce that you think that anyone who wants the police to use lethal force to stop terrorist murderers, is "inciting violence".

Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

Last edited by Isabel on 13 Jan 2021, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huey

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 2:28 pm » wrote: Yes -- I said that if more murdering terrorists get even more violent I would like to see them shot:
"And now you threaten to be even MORE violent?  BRING IT ON.  There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs."
Nothing about ME shooting anyone, the way you keep trying to lie so you can play victim.

The hilarious part, of course, is that when I said I wanted to see criminal terrorists who get even more violent to be shot, YOU instantly began shrieking that THAT MEANT YOU.   Image   Image   Image   Image  

YOU:    Why you inciting violence? 

I'm not. "Ooh hoo hoo!  Why are you inciting THE POLICE to use violence to stop terrorist murderers!!"
LOLOL.
You will say the stupidest things to lie and play victim, won't you, LittleHueyPencilDick.
Why do you want murdering terrorists to have free rein to kill people without being stopped by lethal force? 
Oh - right - because you have already confessed THAT YOU ARE ONE.  Image   Image   Image  

YOU:    The quote fumction is a *******.  Lie again, Sugar Britches!

Poor LittleHueyPencilDick. Such a cowardly little liar.    Over and over you lie so you can sob and squeal and play victim, and it never works. 

Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image
I used bold and italics for what you what you didn’t.  

Isabel

Share      Unread post

Huey » 13 Jan 2021, 2:35 pm » wrote: I used bold and italics for what you what you didn’t.
Poor LittleHueyPencilDick. Such a cowardly little liar, and so stupid, too.
Over and over you lie so you can sob and squeal and play victim, and it never works. 
Oh, and announce that you think that anyone who wants the police to use lethal force to stop terrorist murderers, is "inciting violence".

Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image  

Huey

Share      Unread post

Isabel » 13 Jan 2021, 2:37 pm » wrote: Poor LittleHueyPencilDick. Such a cowardly little liar, and so stupid, too.
Oh, and announce that you think that anyone who wants the police to use lethal force to stop terrorist murderers, is "inciting violence".

Image   Image   Image   Image   Image   Image

Your words:

BRING IT ON.  There is nothing I would like more than to see every one of you criminal, murdering cowards shot down like dogs."

You were talking to me.  You incited violence.  

Olivaw

Share      Unread post

omh » 13 Jan 2021, 2:20 pm » wrote: you are thick as a brick. I don't truct anyone defending social narratives takes precedence over mutually evolving ancestries eternally separated in biologiclical order of occupying space so far. I trust natural kinetics sustaining balance realities never honor intellectually.

Donald J Trump is the lesser of two evils society gave me to choose for the 4 years he served defending individualism you and your ideology won't tolerate stacking up rule of law to silence anything I say, becomes insubordination, treason, blasphemy trying to correct human error within my own ancestral lineage by blood and marriage.

I have a civil brain instinctively aware of my proportinately here time I get conceived to dead so far. I have to watch educated stupidity reducing my liberties to non existence in the next 4 years as been taking place last 50. I understand kinetic biological progression eternally separating indivudal conceptions never exceed mutually evolving so far from here to dead and extinction is reached.

Shame you never knew and won't accept it when confronted with how life physically is being eternally separated now as always was.
You trust a liar and cheat but do not trust people who execute their duties honestly. You mindlessly spew his **** while pretending that they are original thoughts. You imagine that your incoherent sentence are deep when they are low level cult ****.  

And you call me thick.  Image   Image  

Dismissed.