This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
omh

Share      Unread post

Olivaw » 13 Jan 2021, 2:54 pm » wrote: You trust a liar and cheat but do not trust people who execute their duties honestly. You mindlessly spew his **** while pretending that they are original thoughts. You imagine that your incoherent sentence are deep when they are low level cult ****.  

And you call me thick.  Image   Image  

Dismissed. 

First, do you know how to hope for the best, prepare for the worst, make the most out of the time you get being eternally spearated in biological order of proportionately alive now?

Know you only know how to recite mantras from one sided interpretaitons life has to be more than living as mutually evolving so far. I invented a system I call Intellectual Armageddon i use on message boards last 15 years.

it is condensed into three objects as my signature mapping the corruption by humanity over ancestral progression since dawn of civilization.. How the controlling elite aregoing after Trump, they practiced exactly the same way 15 years ago on my sister creating a national crisis over a local issue.

Cedar

Share      Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Bidennextpresident » 12 Jan 2021, 7:22 pm » wrote: Go you **** yourself, *******.
You seem angry, little lady.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Communist

Yes, that seems logical, simply a matter of finding the right judge..
Would you have a sedition mob storm the White House? That’s more of a MAGAT thing.
Sedition mob... sounds scary... the senile saviour better make sure he has plenty of security to deal with the domestic terrorists...

:faint:  

sooted up Cyndi

Share      Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 14 Jan 2021, 2:16 am » wrote: Yes, that seems logical, simply a matter of finding the right judge..

Sedition mob... sounds scary... the senile saviour better make sure he has plenty of security to deal with the domestic terrorists...

Jantje. You know what I heard this morning on the news.. The Guy In the horns.. His Mom is worried about him. He's locked up. His Mom says He needs to eat Organic food or he gets VERY sick.. So? He's getting special organic food in jail.
Frightening dude... He's a big Mama's boy. :wah:   :wah:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 14 Jan 2021, 2:16 am » wrote: Yes, that seems logical, simply a matter of finding the right judge..

I really hope your sarcasm is referring to his own electorate. Those voting against him won't be destroying what they need to survive after he is out of office this year. It has always been about getting K. Harris as President same way they tried to get hillary there in 2016.

they had to undermine the Constitution in 2020 to pull it off this time.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 Jan 2021, 8:24 am » wrote: I really hope your sarcasm is referring to his own electorate..

In a way... the senile saviour will be replaced by the ones who installed him as their puppet within 2 months.. march 15 to be exact.. so the rightful pretzeldent can take his place and make history as the first woman pretzeldent in history and the masses will cheer...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 14 Jan 2021, 8:34 am » wrote: In a way... the senile saviour will be replaced by the ones who installed him as their puppet within 2 months.. march 15 to be exact.. so the rightful pretzeldent can take his place and make history as the first woman pretzeldent in history and the masses will cheer...

75 million won't. possibly 7.7 billion others that don't want to understand life as it naturally exists will. Again, 2020 is the year humanity kiiled homo sapien life, just takes another couple of reproductive cycles to bring it to extinction.

then again now is eternity and homo sapiens can change what they mind.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 Jan 2021, 9:01 am » wrote: 75 million won't. possibly 7.7 billion others that don't want to understand life as it naturally exists will. Again, 2020 is the year humanity kiiled homo sapien life, just takes another couple of reproductive cycles to bring it to extinction.

then again now is eternity and homo sapiens can change what they mind.

The 75 million won't be allowed to question the reality of the social narrative... that's what Big Tech says it is... I'm not so sure about the extinction though, not a total one anyway.. that's not the plan.. but I thought that the reality of life in plain sight couldn't be changed and you considered the destruction of the current deep state DNA replacements for emotions of righteousness and fun to be engaging in futile fantasies... now homo sapiens can change what they mind?

:blink:  

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 14 Jan 2021, 9:27 am » wrote: The 75 million won't be allowed to question the reality of the social narrative... that's what Big Tech says it is... I'm not so sure about the extinction though, not a total one anyway.. that's not the plan.. but I thought that the reality of life in plain sight couldn't be changed and you considered the destruction of the current deep state DNA replacements for emotions of righteousness and fun to be engaging in futile fantasies... now homo sapiens can change what they mind?

see here is why I instinctively follow the chain of commands between social interpretations of what life should be from now on. Again, don't remember where I heard it first time, but I never forgot it, "past ends here and the future forever develops from now on.".

Put that with things like thermol dynamics and evey reality becomes a system of denying now is physical eternity. Gee, so many ways to ignore real and only one to correct of methods of denying life only exists mutually evolving since conceived to replace that made the conceptions since inception of the DNA stream of lifetimes so far.

Enlightening people to believe anything else is possible is sustaining the dark ages through industrial revolution calling intellect the renaissance of the modern age.
Technology doesn't prove intelligence, recognizing life for all it ever was is.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 Jan 2021, 9:46 am » wrote: see here is why I instinctively follow the chain of commands between social interpretations of what life should be from now on. Again, don't remember where I heard it first time, but I never forgot it, "past ends here and the future forever develops from now on.".

Put that with things like thermol dynamics and evey reality becomes a system of denying now is physical eternity. Gee, so many ways to ignore real and only one to correct of methods of denying life only exists mutually evolving since conceived to replace that made the conceptions since inception of the DNA stream of lifetimes so far.

Enlightening people to believe anything else is possible is sustaining the dark ages through industrial revolution calling intellect the renaissance of the modern age.
Technology doesn't prove intelligence, recognizing life for all it ever was is.
That sounds kind of evasive... if homo sapiens can change what they mind doesn't that contradict your dark intellectual theories... I mind the current deep state social narrative and the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality helps me change that... or at least my own tiny part of it... doesn't that mean engaging in hypocrisy (not that I agree with that) can actually produce kinetic specific results...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 14 Jan 2021, 10:54 am » wrote: That sounds kind of evasive... if homo sapiens can change what they mind doesn't that contradict your dark intellectual theories... I mind the current deep state social narrative and the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality helps me change that... or at least my own tiny part of it... doesn't that mean engaging in hypocrisy (not that I agree with that) can actually produce kinetic specific results...

Your first sentence is projecting it could be and wasn't as you well knew. everything else is playing to the audience to never accept what I say.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 Jan 2021, 11:07 am » wrote: Your first sentence is projecting it could be and wasn't as you well knew. everything else is playing to the audience to never accept what I say.
Ah, so you were being sarcastic too.. I missed that one... I accept what you say but I thought I detected an error in your logic.. but accepting it doesn't mean I agree not to ignore the guidelines...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 14 Jan 2021, 11:25 am » wrote: Ah, so you were being sarcastic too.. I missed that one... I accept what you say but I thought I detected an error in your logic.. but accepting it doesn't mean I agree not to ignore the guidelines...

must have been your social programming after birth training you to stay in character cradle to grave.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 Jan 2021, 11:28 am » wrote: must have been your social programming after birth training you to stay in character cradle to grave.
But I changed my character with help of the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality to defeat my social programming... I still stay in character but it's a different one I choose myself...

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 14 Jan 2021, 11:51 am » wrote: But I changed my character with help of the mutually evolving timed apart alternate reality to defeat my social programming... I still stay in character but it's a different one I choose myself...

ha ha ha ha ha changing what you mind doesn't stop you denying the same thing, just using another excuse moralized, legalized, ethically created to protect deniers from honest instincts punishing the instinctively honest for saying anything against any reality.

Damn I understand catch 22 methodology inside out. used against me so often its dead.

Dr. Sliptinschit

Share      Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 12 Jan 2021, 11:43 am » wrote: 8 x 24 = hours left for Trump.

Time to jam, boys...

Haven't you learned?

You liberal men, jamming boys has solved nothing!

omh

Share      Unread post

Dr. Sliptinschit » 14 Jan 2021, 12:09 pm » wrote: Haven't you learned?

You liberal men, jamming boys has solved nothing!
liberal men are willing participants t ignoring what an adult biological male is any stage of evolving after conceived until decomposed proportinately alive so far.

Living doesn't originate without being conceived to replace first.

Jantje_Smit

Share      Unread post

omh » 14 Jan 2021, 11:54 am » wrote: ha ha ha ha ha changing what you mind doesn't stop you denying the same thing, just using another excuse moralized, legalized, ethically created to protect deniers from honest instincts punishing the instinctively honest for saying anything against any reality.

Damn I understand catch 22 methodology inside out. used against me so often its dead.
There is a difference, it's my conscious choice to deny (not that I call it denial) while others aren't even aware they are denying... and my 'excuse' (reasons) are based on my instincts, not on morals, laws, ethics derived from the social narratives... I would call that honest too..

omh

Share      Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 14 Jan 2021, 12:27 pm » wrote: There is a difference, it's my conscious choice to deny (not that I call it denial) while others aren't even aware they are denying... and my 'excuse' (reasons) are based on my instincts, not on morals, laws, ethics derived from the social narratives... I would call that honest too..

so is this agreeing with me without agreeing with me? While you may do this out of boredom, I discovered a way to reverse the damage done ancestrally so far, whether or not it works is evolving from now on or not.

I use what I have to stand my time not defending the grounds people take my liberties away with demanding everyone comply with never accepting life mutually evolving or be judged by social narratives as insubordinate, traitor, blasphemist. No good deed goes unpunished, but I stopped cenabling intellectual eternal hell for generations after I die.

better time rather than better tomorrow.

Kfools just banned me again, this time I cannot even open up the site let alone log in. ha ha ha ha ha kfools no hard feelings from me since you validated everything I say. Oh, I cleared my history and can atleast open the site. my booboo.